Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3835626;
    lol I didn't know about it either until you posted. I just went to find it
    Oh good, I feel better.

I've been trying to keep up and haven't seen this, CH will be on Joy Behar tonight per his tweet.

chrisbharrison Walking over to Rachael Ray ( airs next Mon) Then live w Joy Behar tonight!
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

RS doesn't say anything new in the interview BTW.
    The only thing we didn't already know is that he says Ali being the b'ette was 'signed sealed and delivered' and that it was the worst kept secret of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3835633;
    The only thing we didn't already know is that he says Ali being the b'ette was 'signed sealed and delivered' and that it was the worst kept secret of the show.
    so she signed the contract I wonder what the "HUGE" ATFR news is

I wish we were sleuthing Ali's season right about now. So bored with the current one. Bring on the hunky guys
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3835633;
    He said he doesn't know what form Jake choosing Vienna takes - whether there's a proposal or what. I assume since he now has 'huge' info regarding the ATFR taping he's come across some info in the time between his interview this morning and his tweet whenever that was.

Quote Originally Posted by nomorehoochies;3835617;
    As someone who has rarely posted but have read everything on here. Why would anyone post anything that they "really" know about any of these people. If they post trying to defend someone that is hated they are deemed a "troll".

If they post ANYTHING at all negative about any person their word is taken as gospel. And they are still a "troll". And the negative stuff spreads like wildfire.

Those that think they are in the know just may not know anything other than what these "trolls" have told them.

I think we will all find out next week what really happened on this season of the bachelor.
    Re the bolded: this is mostly true, except the "really" part. We won't "really" ever know...

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3835637;
    He said he doesn't know what form Jake choosing Vienna takes - whether there's a proposal or what. I assume since he now has 'huge' info regarding the ATFR taping he's come across some info in the time between his interview this morning and his tweet whenever that was.
    His tweet was an hour ago. The interview was 10 hours ago.
    My guess is that he's got info about the entire show, like he did with Jason's season.

Obviously the 'huge' news can't be that Jake and Ali are together, unless the 'signed sealed delivered' stuff completely changed.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3835642;
    His tweet was an hour ago. The interview was 10 hours ago.
    My guess is that he's got info about the entire show, like he did with Jason's season.

Obviously the 'huge' news can't be that Jake and Ali are together, unless the 'signed sealed delivered' stuff completely changed.
    IA. He's got all the scoop now and the 'huge' news is about what goes down at the FRC and the current status of things.

I'll bet his little fingers are flying as fast as fingers can fly on his keyboard right now

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;3835641;
    Re the bolded: this is mostly true, except the "really" part. We won't "really" ever know...
    You may be right but I am sure that some people in the know not "trolls" will speak out and with some pretty good proof too.

It sucks that we have to wait until tomorrow and watch his site crash again.

I guessing the huge news will be about Vieanna and Jake. He will now have more info about their relationship after the show wrapping up.

Closed Thread