Closed Thread
Page 39 of 544 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989139539 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3796267;
    Tenley does look really happy. Did she post these pictures or her mom? Did Vienna close her facebook account?

I guess if you are F1 you are required to?
    I think Tenley only posted one pic. The rest of the pics were posted by her friend/page creator.

And last I checked Vienna's FB was deleted, but it was before filming started. All the girls are supposed to delete their accounts. Some of them listen, some don't.

FORT sun

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3796251;
    Jake is quite the practical joker? Where is that Jake? I don't think we have met him.
    I would surely like to see that! I'm warming up to Jake's edit, but more real moments would be appreciated!

A deleted scene from Monday’s episode of The Bachelor shows the women discussing Rozlyn Papa’s “inappropriate relationship” with a show staffer that led to them both being dismissed from the show.

Elizabeth from Nebraska says, “We all saw her on the couch last night snuggled up to [BLEEPED], right?” Vienna says Rozlyn had her arm on top of the inside of his thigh and was laying her head on his shoulder for “a long amount of time.” Gia says Rozlyn slept on the couch that night.

The deleted video is available here.

'Bachelor' deleted scene: Rozlyn 'snuggled' with staffer in front of contestants | EW.com

FORT Newbie

TMZ just posted the name and a picture of the producer from Rozlyngate next to Jake in a "who'd ya rather"

Quote Originally Posted by pixyamiga;3796560;
    TMZ just posted the name and a picture of the producer from Rozlyngate next to Jake in a "who'd ya rather"

Too funny!! Jake has 85% of the vote. Do you think Rozlyn is power voting for the 15%?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyMom;3796563;
    Too funny!! Jake has 85% of the vote. Do you think Rozlyn is power voting for the 15%?
    And Fleiss since this guy is apparently responsible for the good ratings lol

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyMom;3796563;
    I'm one of the 15%
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

FORT Newbie

RadarOnline just posted the producer's name and picture involved in Rozgate.

Quote Originally Posted by jammf;3796648;
    RadarOnline just posted the producer's name and picture involved in Rozgate.
    I just checked that out. It's a different guy than the pics we had earlier & he's separated from his wife (since May, not because of this).

Before the Bachelor scandal broke and Ryan Callahan was fired from his top producing job on the show, he was already going through a bad run of luck - especially when it came to love.

RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that Callahan's wife, Stephanie Thorpe, filed for divorce May 18th 2009 on grounds of irreconcilable differences.

HOT PHOTOS: Rozlyn Papa Sexy Photo Shoot

RadarOnline.com was the first to reveal the identity of Callahan as the producer in the scandal as well as the name of the Bachelor contestant that
    was removed from the show, Rozlyn Papa.

EXCLUSIVE: Bachelor Scandal Woman Says "I Did Not Have Sexual Relationship With Producer"

ABC claimed Papa and Callahan had engaged in an "Inappropriate relationship", something Papa has adamantly denied, telling RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview, ""No, I did not have a sexual relationship with a producer on the show.

PHOTOS: Meet The Girls Of The Bachelor

"What [ABC] mean by inappropriate relationship is not what inappropriate relationship means in the real world."

He looks better than the last one.

EXCLUSIVE: Wife Files For Divorce Against Producer Involved With Bachelor Scandal Girl
    Last edited by SaffronSunrise; 01-14-2010 at 04:34 PM. Reason: adding photo
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

You can certainly see why she would claim they didn't and he would claim they did.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Closed Thread