Closed Thread
Page 38 of 544 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940414243444546474888138538 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3795674;
    Maybe it was suggested to her, Channy said a producer helped her come up with that bad landing strip joke -- which makes me think a producer told her it'd be funny if she translated it into Cambodian, so she did. Another example of how they get the contestants to say certain things, feed them lines and some of them bite.

But anyway, it makes me think of the joke in Steel Magnolias, where one of the women is talking about a friend's son who said, "Mom, Dad, I'm dying of cancer!" and then followed up with, "Just kidding, I'm gay." You drop something really scary and serious and then say haha, it's actually this other thing, aren't you glad I'm not dying/pregnant? So maybe she meant it that way, tell him something much worse than what she really has to reveal. Not everyone's idea of a good joke. I can see a producer telling her that's one way to break the news...
    Poor old Channy. I remember clearly noticing that when Channy gave her "landing strip' line, she looked directly into the camera, like "did I do good????" Anyone else notice? Looked totally like she'd been coached....

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3796152;
    You're welcome! Was it Ashley who said in a PI something about them getting it on? I cannot remember.
    It was when all the girls were talking about it together. Ashley said something along the lines of "three hours prior you were getting it on". I don't quite remember the exact wording. I did notice that Ashley was the ONLY girl who said anything about Roz and the guy "hooking up". (perhaps she was in on it? a producer plant? remember her sister was also on a reality show and we were wondering before the season started if she was a producer pick or not. ok I'm done with my conspiracy theories lol)

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3796152;
    You're welcome! Was it Ashley who said in a PI something about them getting it on? I cannot remember.
    I think it was. Not to mention, she was the one in the Diary of the Departed that commented on the Roz-gate scandal. Interesting!

FORT Fogey

Anyone see Jay Leno tonight? He mocked Elizabeth and her reading the note she wrote to Jake, had a whole skit on it, with Jake aging into an old man as she was reading and reading and reading. The audience thought it was very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3796176;
    It was when all the girls were talking about it together. Ashley said something along the lines of "three hours prior you were getting it on". I don't quite remember the exact wording. I did notice that Ashley was the ONLY girl who said anything about Roz and the guy "hooking up". (perhaps she was in on it? a producer plant? remember her sister was also on a reality show and we were wondering before the season started if she was a producer pick or not. ok I'm done with my conspiracy theories lol)
    If there's anyone that seemed the most strange to me on this show it was her.

Quote Originally Posted by Happydog;3796171;
    Poor old Channy. I remember clearly noticing that when Channy gave her "landing strip' line, she looked directly into the camera, like "did I do good????" Anyone else notice? Looked totally like she'd been coached....
    I'm sure she was encouraged to say the lame joke.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3796199;
    Anyone see Jay Leno tonight? He mocked Elizabeth and her reading the note she wrote to Jake, had a whole skit on it, with Jake aging into an old man as she was reading and reading and reading. The audience thought it was very funny.
    that sounds hilarious! It's on in half an hour for me. I'll have to check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3795965;
    I don't think so. RS posted yesterday. Tenley's mom posted on the fan facebook page an hour ago.

There are some new pics up from the 2nd viewing party if anyone wants to view them:
    Photos from <3 Team Tenley <3 | Facebook
    Awww. Tenley looks pretty happy. I wonder if she was offered The Bachelorette?

Thanks Cupcakes.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3795924;
    I don't know if this has been talked about yet, but her family/friends know why she said it. They aren't freaking out by any means. Tenley's mom posted this on FB about it:

"Haha. Yes, this was just a joke to ease jake into the news that Tenley had been married before. He is quite the practical joker himself. They had some fun with it! "

So no big deal, everybody thought it was funny, and most everybody that knows Tenley knows it was just a joke. I still think it's hilarious that she told him that to 'ease the pain' of the news of her marriage LOL.
    Jake is quite the practical joker? Where is that Jake? I don't think we have met him.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Well at least one dismissed contestant backs up Chris' allegations. He did say that Roz and the producer were seen by contestants and other crew members. I knew that once the dismissals started happening words would start making print. Ashley is not a naive youngster, but I don't believe she is a plant. Not everyone is a plant. She was in it for her 15 minutes as much as anyone else and now she has a chance to extend it. The website her sister set up for her will probably pick up steam now.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3796250;
    Awww. Tenley looks pretty happy. I wonder if she was offered The Bachelorette?

Thanks Cupcakes.
    Tenley does look really happy. Did she post these pictures or her mom? Did Vienna close her facebook account?

I guess if you are F1 you are required to?

Closed Thread