Closed Thread
Page 37 of 544 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787137537 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3795095;
    Yeah. When Tenley sat down and told Jake the "I'm pregnant!" joke she had no idea ABC would twist it into a huge brewing scandal in their promo. :\ I just watched the promo where that was presented as the next big shocker, and of course it will get people talking about the show and will lead to more viewers. Then people will say WHAT?! She was joking?! Doh!!!!

But right now Tenley is probably freaking out because every single person she knows, including grandma, is calling her saying ARE YOU PREGNANT FOR REALS?
    I don't know if this has been talked about yet, but her family/friends know why she said it. They aren't freaking out by any means. Tenley's mom posted this on FB about it:

"Haha. Yes, this was just a joke to ease jake into the news that Tenley had been married before. He is quite the practical joker himself. They had some fun with it! "

So no big deal, everybody thought it was funny, and most everybody that knows Tenley knows it was just a joke. I still think it's hilarious that she told him that to 'ease the pain' of the news of her marriage LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3795944;
    Isn't this pretty much exactly what RS said
    -Maybe he reads her FB page?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3795949;
    I don't think so. RS posted yesterday. Tenley's mom posted on the fan facebook page an hour ago.

There are some new pics up from the 2nd viewing party if anyone wants to view them:
    Photos from <3 Team Tenley <3 | Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3795949;
    I think it's exactly what RS said, but that FB post was posted only an hour or two ago.
    And it could've even been posted by Tenley herself, I've noticed that she's been using her mom's account as her own occasionally over the last week.

There's an article on extratv. Ashley E. says she the one who blew the whsitle on Roz and producer.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

This is a few days old, but I didn't see it posted anywhere.

LOS ANGELES, Calif. --
    The woman who is alleged to have engaged in an affair with a producer on “The Bachelor” has been revealed.

Rozlyn Papa, 28, from Richmond, Virginia, has been identified by Radar Online as the woman who was let go from the show after passing on a potential romance with Jake Pavelka for a member of the show’s crew, but she insisted the relationship was not sexual.

“No, I did not have a sexual relationship with a producer on the show,” Rozlyn told the Web site.

Clips airing to promote the ABC show feature a female suitor telling some of her fellow bachelorettes, “She’s been having this sexual affair with somebody else in ‘The Bachelor’ house.”

While Rozlyn denied that the relationship included sex, she did admit to engaging in a romance with the then crewmember. And she added that the two are no longer together.
    “I had a relationship with someone on the show that didn’t benefit them,” Rozlyn told the Web site. “We remained really close but we are not dating now.”

Rozlyn also took issue with the show reportedly calling her romance an “inappropriate relationship.”

“What they mean by inappropriate relationship is not what inappropriate relationship means in the real world,” she said.

And the pretty blonde suggested her romance was given extra weight because it happened while filming a reality show.

“This is a TV show and it’s made for entertainment, but it is a far cry from reality,” she said. “I know that things on television weren’t always as they seemed, but I had no idea the extent of the show manipulation.”

Should Rozyln have been kicked off the show? Cast your vote in the AH Nation poll by clicking HERE.

As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, show host Chris Harrison called the situation “unfortunate” during an interview earlier this week with 104.3 Myfm morning radio show host Sean Valentine.

“It was incredibly unfortunate. Horrible decisions were made,” Chris said. “It was embarrassing for us and in fairness to Jake and for the other women, [we said], ‘Let’s nip this in the bud and take care of it.’ And that’s what we did.”

The episode where the situation with Rozyln is addressed airs on January 11 and Chris said the show really handled the situation as soon as it came to light.

“There’s train wrecks in this show where I’m like, ‘Oh, it’s going to be great. Let’s let them have it.’ But … I felt bad for everybody, and it was an uncomfortable deal,” he added.
    Woman Identified In ‘Bachelor’ Scandal; Admits She Had Relationship With Show Producer
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3796142;
    There's an article on extratv. Ashley E. says she the one who blew the whsitle on Roz and producer.
    Is this the one you're referring to:

Contestant: Rozlyn and Producer Were 'Flirting' and 'Touching'

Booted "Bachelor" beauty Ashley Elmore competed with Rozlyn Papa for hunky Jake Pavelka's heart -- and it was Elmore who blew the whistle on Papa after she saw the former model canoodling with a producer on the show.

Elmore, a teacher, tells "Extra's" Carlos Diaz she witnessed "a little bit of flirting" and "touching" between Roslyn and the unnamed "Bachelor" crew member.

It didn't stop there, Elmore says. "I saw cuddling in the kitchen, arms draped around him, a little bit more than a friendly hug."

Papa denies she "cheated" on Pavelka while filming the reality show, but Elmore, who was eliminated in the second rose ceremony, doesn't buy it. When host Chris Harrison dismissed Papa, Elmore says she "did not jump to her own defense."

She adds, "I'm absolutely shocked that she would not only jeopardize her relationship with Jake, but also jeopardize her reputation."
    Contestant: Rozlyn and Producer Were 'Flirting' and 'Touching' | Extra
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3796146;
    Is this the one you're referring to:

Contestant: Rozlyn and Producer Were 'Flirting' and 'Touching'

Contestant: Rozlyn and Producer Were 'Flirting' and 'Touching' | Extra
    Yes, thank you Sanlee.

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3796149;
    Yes, thank you Sanlee.
    You're welcome! Was it Ashley who said in a PI something about them getting it on? I cannot remember.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3796152;
    You're welcome! Was it Ashley who said in a PI something about them getting it on? I cannot remember.
    I know they did a PI with her but I don't remember what she said.

Closed Thread