Closed Thread
Page 35 of 544 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940414243444585135535 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3795239;
    Jake did a radio interview on Monday. The host asked if the producer told him to keep certain girls ie Michelle for drama, how he remembers all the girls names the first night, and a question about Vienna. The Vienna question seemed odd, I am guessing the host heard the rumors about her possibly being final one, and decided to ask a question about her to see Jake's reaction. His answer is very short.

http://rope.wkhx.com/podcasts/jake_pavelka_2.mp3
    Cupcakes I'm at work and can't listen, please what was the answer?
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Quote Originally Posted by valley54;3795248;
    Cupcakes I'm at work and can't listen, please what was the answer?
    He kind of stumbled for a second before saying that what he loved about her that first night was her energy and that she's a beautiful girl.

Quote Originally Posted by music_junkie;3795253;
    He kind of stumbled for a second before saying that what he loved about her that first night was her energy and that she's a beautiful girl.
    Thank you. UGH
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

FORT sun

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3795239;
    Jake did a radio interview on Monday. The host asked if the producer told him to keep certain girls ie Michelle for drama, how he remembers all the girls names the first night, and a question about Vienna. The Vienna question seemed odd, I am guessing the host heard the rumors about her possibly being final one, and decided to ask a question about her to see Jake's reaction. His answer is very short.

http://rope.wkhx.com/podcasts/jake_pavelka_2.mp3
    Jake said he WAS attracted to Vienna's energy. She's really a beautiful girl... wonder if he doesn't choose Vienna. Sounds like a pathetic kiss off.

Did anyone see the ET interview from last night? Roz says that there were complains that some of the cast members were getting massages from producers. She then says, "Ironically, it wasn't me & this producer". I wonder what that means.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

After the Rozgate issue in episode 2 and the Tenley pregnancy soundbite teased for episode 3, you just know the remaining women are on tenterhooks wondering how any of their remarks or actions are going to be spun to hype upcoming episodes. Who's the episode 4 cannon fodder?
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch

There is a deleted scene on Entertainment Weekly with the girls talking about the whole Rozlyn scandal if anyone is interested.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3795339;
    There is a deleted scene on Entertainment Weekly with the girls talking about the whole Rozlyn scandal if anyone is interested.
    I watched it and I learned that Roz slept on the couch and that Gia has poor grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3795339;
    Thanks!! I just watched it. The ladies in the house had a bit of a different story to tell than Roz....even Ella had something to say about the situation.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;3795344;
    I watched it and I learned that Roz slept on the couch and that Gia has poor grammar.
    I got that too... but at least it shows that girls noticed her "overtly friendliness" towards this guy...not that that means a lot. I have a friend that is Hyper-touchy-feely and people that don't know her very well misinterpret it all the time.. women think she's a lesbian; Men think she's coming on to them.. For example, she would be all over Gia and her hair running her fingers through and cooing how beautiful the hair is and Gia is..I know this because she hasn't shut up about her and her hair since the first episode.

Closed Thread