Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

How about just a guy that doesn't ball every time he sees a railing?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Oh, brother ... LOL

I'd like to think that is about the stupidest story I have ever heard coming from UsWeekly, but it isn't ... although close! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3831648;
    Did he have a strict upbringing combined with his own insecurity and not getting dates in high school, not getting past first dates, etc?

Isn't high school too early to start dating, they are supposed to study and prepare for college, right?
    Always wondered but never asked ... where the heck did the story come from --- the one about Jake had a problem getting second dates?

Quote Originally Posted by dhwirch;3831739;
    haven't read through all the pages but found it interesting that there were comments regarding Jake not seeing any of the girls since the FRC, Vienna having some news to say, and things being quite dramatic. Made me think: oops, Vienna got pregnant on the FD and is 4 months pregnant.
    I thought that whole Vienna has a bombshell to drop was a just a rumor that someone called lithargic posted a comment on RS's site? Has that now become a fact?

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Missy Girl;3831636;
    Early Jake Photos:

He was a handsome kid, still is handsome now. If it makes sense his shyness shows through in the photos.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3831729;
    Always wondered but never asked ... where the heck did the story come from --- the one about Jake had a problem getting second dates?
    I think he said it himself, didn't he? Or am I just remembering him referring to himself as "Mr. Dateless."
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3831729;
    Can't remember where, but he said it straight out of his own mouth. He had lots of dates but not a lot of second dates.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3831752;
    Can't remember where, but he said it straight out of his own mouth. He had lots of dates but not a lot of second dates.
    I believe he added after "second dates" while in highschool. I don't believe he meant recently at all, just while in High School.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3831345;
    Where are they getting all these pics from? If 100% of this is slander, she could sue the mags. Maybe people are willing to believe the worst of her bec' almost all the other women on the show hadn't "liked" her. These stories probably just adds to that and makes it seem all true bec' it supports the premise about her.
    BINGO. It's the snowball effect. The edit started the ball rolling....the interviews with the girls about her and the stuff shown in the house with Ali/Vienna got it picking up speed....and now the tabloid expose's are making the ball bigger and bigger. The people watching the show see the tabloid stories as confirming their initial dislike of her, but the dislike is the result, primarily, of the editing, IMO. And we all know who is responsible for that.

Quote Originally Posted by ajd66;3831758;
    I believe he added after "second dates" while in highschool. I don't believe he meant recently at all, just while in High School.
    I don't think so. I think (not sure though) it was in response to "why do you have to go on the Bachelor to meet women/find a wife?" That's my recollection of the comment. It didn't have anything to do with high school.

Closed Thread