Closed Thread
Page 34 of 544 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839404142434484134534 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ldelan16;3792530;
    I just saw Jake on Access Hollywood & when asked if he found love in the end he said "you do not have to choose anyone 7 it sometime takes more than 25 women to find love, That special someone may not be in the 1st 25 women"that to me sounds like he didnt pick anyone.
    The only problem with that is he said at the end of the season highlights "I've been through hell and back and I finally know who she is. I am head over heels in love, I just hope she says yes." After his statements in interviews, she must have said no.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3793793;
    Jason Mesnick, Aaron Buerge, Jenni?, Ed, Jillian are engaged to be married. Will they show up? If Jesse and Deanna show up it will be rather awkward, no? Bevin and Bettina, Helene and Gwen I doubt will show up. Brooke is married, so are Heather from TX and a few others. Looks like VH1 quality show is coming to network TV.
    Jason and Molly are engaged, Jenni recently got engaged to her former boss, Dr. John Bogalato after she and her old fiance broke up around May of last year. Aaron Buierge got married in August 2008 and they have a new baby girl. I think this new show is for singles only. How about Noelle, Chelsea and Amanda from Matt's season. I would imagine that a lot of the girls from earlier seasons are married or engaged by now. I would like to see Big Brian, Jeremy from DeAnna's season to aboard.

Quote Originally Posted by music_junkie;3795096;
    Poor girl. She probably didn't think this would happen at all.
    I find it interesting that TPTB have chosen the language "inappropriate relationship" between a staff member and one of the ladies. When you think about it, the really inappropriate relationship aspect really applies to the producers breaching the trust of the participants over and over when they twist the words that come out of their mouths to create salacious impressions such as this one with Tenley.
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;3795078;
    BINGO! RS just confirmed this on his blog just now

CC, are you and RS by any chance working together on this one?
    lol nope. Just a guess. She does have a sense of humor...remember the giraffe dance?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3795081;
    Really? It's too long for me to read.....So Tenley was just joking? I wonder how Jake is going to take that. She's a jokester.
    It worked fine for me too OLI.
    Hmmm. I wonder if that's one of those "jokes" that falls flat. I can't imagine it being too funny to Jake, especially after Roz-gate. I like Tenley, but I don't know how funny that would be.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3795213;
    Hmmm. I wonder if that's one of those "jokes" that falls flat. I can't imagine it being too funny to Jake, especially after Roz-gate. I like Tenley, but I don't know how funny that would be.
    I dont see the humor in it, either...especially just after what Jake went through with Rozlyn.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3795213;
    That remark has all the earmarks of a Production Idea (like Channy speaking in Cambodian) that Tenley was naive enough to carry out.

Jake did a radio interview on Monday. The host asked if the producer told him to keep certain girls ie Michelle for drama, how he remembers all the girls names the first night, and a question about Vienna. The Vienna question seemed odd, I am guessing the host heard the rumors about her possibly being final one, and decided to ask a question about her to see Jake's reaction. His answer is very short.

http://rope.wkhx.com/podcasts/jake_pavelka_2.mp3

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3795216;
    That remark has all the earmarks of a Production Idea (like Channy speaking in Cambodian) that Tenley was naive enough to carry out.
    That's my impression as well.
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3795239;
    Jake did a radio interview on Monday. The host asked if the producer told him to keep certain girls ie Michelle for drama, how he remembers all the girls names the first night, and a question about Vienna. The Vienna question seemed odd, I am guessing the host heard the rumors about her possibly being final one, and decided to ask a question about her to see Jake's reaction. His answer is very short.

http://rope.wkhx.com/podcasts/jake_pavelka_2.mp3
    thanks cupcakes! I think he needs more notecards though. According the Ashley's diary of the departed, he asked her 3 different times what she taught! Yikes, I believe she is the only teacher, how hard could that be to remember?

Closed Thread