Closed Thread
Page 25 of 544 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575125525 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3794070;
    It's up now....
    Thank you cupcakes.

This tells us who got cut during the episode.

Oh, and I don't the think the lady is Vienna that gets 'ganged up on', but Beth. That's why she says 'I need some more time' or something like that. It's when she's wearing a gown for the RC and is with the women. She also stalks off or something.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3794091;
    I'm so glad I'm the only one confused by "flop sweat". I don't know what it is, but I hope I don't get it. Do you need medication to get rid of it?
    Flop Sweat is a slang term for an anxiety disorder like stage fright.

Where stage fright is apprehensive, before a public event, flop sweat is severe anxiety that occurs during a public event when it doesn't go well, or is perceived as not going well.

Anti-anxiety medication can treat it, as can psychotherapy.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Looks like certain bloggers only had part of their facts right. Story says Rozlyn was allowed to phone her son, just not talk about him to Jake.

Bachelor Jake: No Hard Feelings, but Rozlyn Says Nothing Happened!

Today 8:55 AM PST by Megan Masters & Lindsay Miller

The Bachelor's Jake Pavelka will live to love another day.

The maybe sex scandal heard round the reality-TV world finally aired last night, and E! News' Ashlan Gorse caught up with the jet-setting love seeker to chat about what really went down with Rozlyn Papa and the unnamed show staffer.

"I was like, 'This didn't happen,' Jake says of first learning of the alleged relationship between Rozlyn and a Bachelor producer. "Then Chris Harrison came and talked to me, and it did happen. He was flustered. I've never seen that man flustered. He was really sorry."

However, Rozlyn tells E! News a different story—in fact, she denies the show's claims completely.

Rozlyn's rep says the real reason her client left the show was due to disagreements with producers over her young son.

(Didn't even know she has one, did ya?!)

Stacie Vanchieri, Rozlyn's longtime modeling agent, tells E! News that producers tried to hide the fact that her client is a mother.

Vanchieri says Rozlyn only agreed to appear on the series after she was told she'd be able to speak with her 7-year-old son, Aiden, on a daily basis, and have him visit the set. But soon after taping began, Rozlyn realized that promise wouldn't be kept.

"I can't say that she wasn't allowed to call him, but she wanted to talk about him, and they wouldn't let her tell Jake," she says. "I think that's when she realized it wasn't going to work."

She adds that Rozlyn did not (and does not) date any crewmembers or producers from the series, but did casually befriend a producer during the brief shoot.

"I think she became friendly with a producer on set, and he may have had a little bit of a crush," she says. "But what was she there, two weeks? She certainly didn't sleep with anyone in that time."

Regardless of what really happened, don't shed a tear for Jake just yet. He's already A-OK with the whole thing.

"I harbor no ill will toward Rozlyn and the staff member," he tells us. "If they're in love, awesome."

Jake kept mum on which lucky lady he picked—it's only the second episode!—but he filled us in on why he took the plunge into Bachelorhood in the first place.

"I'm not desperate to get married, but I am desperate to find the right girl."
    Bachelor Jake: No Hard Feelings, but Rozlyn Says Nothing Happened! - E! Online
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

From Lara Spencer's Twitter:

The Bachelor's rozlyn on our set for tonight's show and either she or ABC has some 'splainin to do. Someone's lying BIGTIME
    Lara Spencer (LaraSpencer) on Twitter

--------

RS is still backing Rozlyn up on this one. He said in reply, "Well I can tell you one thing: it's not Rozlyn. Glad you guys let her speak. It needs to be heard. ABC is destroying her rep."

RealitySteve (RealitySteve) on Twitter
    Last edited by OutsideLookinIn; 01-12-2010 at 04:39 PM.
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Rozlyn Papa on Last Night's Controversial 'The Bachelor': I'm Appalled

Only ET is with the blonde beauty in the center of "The Bachelor" scandal! As the dramatic events unfolded on ABC last night, ET's Kevin Frazier was exclusively with Rozlyn Papa to get her reaction to the allegations that she had an "inappropriate relationship" with one of the show's producers!

Rozlyn felt hurt and betrayed by her portrayal in last night's episode and her alleged affair. She is adamant that the video seen last night by an estimated 10.5 million viewers is a clever manipulation.

"I said no at this point," says Rozlyn while watching host Chris Harrison's confrontation with her. "This is so edited."

"I'd be very interested for them to release what really happened there and what Chris Harrison actually says to me," she adds. "Overall it was very uneventful and vague and I think that there's a very good reason for it."

What really happened on "The Bachelor," and why did Rozlyn get tossed from the show? The 28-year-old divorcee maintains that her devotion to her 7-year-old son is what derailed her, not an inappropriate relationship with a crew member.

"I don't think it was anything that was deceitful or anything like that, I mean, it just happened," she says. "I know I didn't do anything and I know I didn't have a sexual relationship with anybody while I was on the show. I am still just appalled. Appalled."

While Rozlyn maintains she did nothing wrong, "The Bachelor" host Chris Harrison maintains she was inappropriate. Click here to see what he has to say about the situation!
    Rozlyn Papa On Last Night's Controversial 'The Bachelor': I'm Appalled

'The Bachelor' War of Words: Rozlyn Papa vs. Chris Harrison!

It's He Said vs. She Said as booted "The Bachelor" contestant Rozlyn Papa takes on show host Chris Harrison over her alleged "inappropriate relationship" with a show producer. ET has the explosive war of words…

"I'm telling the truth," says Rozlyn. "I think there were complaints about producers giving cast massages -- ironically it wasn't me and this producer. I'm telling the truth."

"She's certainly not telling the truth," says Chris. "Not only was there an inappropriate relationship, but there was a physical relationship between Roz [and] our crew member while she was on the show, period. … If she's kissing and making out with a crew member, that's enough."

When Kevin Frazier asks Rozlyn if she kissed the producer, she replies, "I did not kiss the producer." Did she hug him? "I'm sure I did at some point." Did any physical contact happen that could've been interpreted as inappropriate? "No, there was nothing between the producer and myself that any sane person would consider inappropriate."

So what really happened behind the scenes that sent Rozlyn packing for home? Chris lays it on the line -- and says the show has proof.

"This wasn't a secret relationship," he explains. "They were brazen about it. Too brazen. It was brought to our attention because other girls on the show became curious about what was going on. They could see something inappropriate was happening. … This crew member confessed multiple times to multiple people."

Asked if she believes the producer told the show that there was a physical relationship, Rozlyn tells Kevin, "I don't believe them. … He told me he expressed to them he had feelings for me and he didn't feel necessarily that he could do his job."

Rozlyn claims she was edited by ABC for drama. Chris says no way.

"You saw it last night -- no hint of confusion," he says. "If you're a smart, intelligent person, which she is, wouldn't you say at some point, 'This is crazy, I didn't do any of this. I don't know who you're talking about'?"

So what's next for Rozlyn? "I want to go spend time with my son," she says. "I'm a makeup artist. I don't know how this will affect my career."

And if she's ever asked to be the next "Bachelorette"? "No," she says.
    'The Bachelor' War Of Words: Rozlyn Papa Vs. Chris Harrison!
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

We're going to be busy this year!
    The articles are saying "The new ABC show (Bachelor Pad - the network ordered 7 episodes) is expected to premiere by late summer, just after the conclusion of The Bachelorette, which is not yet in production."
    Last edited by Ryvetted; 01-12-2010 at 05:00 PM.

"I don't think it was anything that was deceitful or anything like that, I mean, it just happened," she says.
    What happened???????
    She said it last night, but what is it that happened?
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Rozlyn is "happy she went on the show." Says it all, right there. Well, that, and the "wishing she'd gone for it" with the producer.

Bachelor's Rozyln: I Wish I Had "Gone for It" With Male Producer

Tuesday – January 12, 2010 – 2:27pm

Rozlyn Papa - the Bachelor contestant accused of cheating on Jake Pavelka with a male producer - has a message for fans of the hit ABC show.

"This is a very scripted, edited television show," she said Tuesday on Mix 103.7's Fisher in the Morning show in Richmond, Va., her hometown. "It's just for entertainment. It does not represent who I really am."

See more unforgettable reality show rumbles!

Papa, a 28-year-old make-up artist, is still seething after she was kicked off Monday's show for the alleged fling. ABC isn't specifying how the relationship was "inappropriate. Host Chris Harrison has said there was physical contact between her and the producer (who's been fired), but Papa said Tuesday, "There was no making out! Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!"

See reality romances gone bad!

"We're bogged down with confidentiality agreements, but I will say that it's a TV show and there's a lot more to that story and it has nothing to do with sex," she added.

She said she has a 7-year-old son and that's "the one thing that upsets me about this whole scandal thing."

"They know I have a child; they knew I had a child going into this, and they still kind of threw me under the bus and tried to make me look bad," she said. "That's the part that really upsets me the most. That's really the only thing that bugs me, but I think eventually it will come out that this is all hype for the show. My son and I had a talk about TV and how not everything you see in TV is real and people are going to say bad things about you. We had that whole talk and at the end of the day, no matter what anybody says about me, I have this great little boy that just makes everything better. I look at him, and everything's OK."

See Us' shirtless Bachelor hall of fame!

She added that she is still happy she did the show.

"I don't regret it,"
    she said. "Hopefully, people will see that it’s just a show."
    News – Bachelor's Rozyln: I Wish I Had "Gone for It" With Male Producer – Celebrity News – UsMagazine.com
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

FORT Newbie

This is so fishy..... Chris Harrison has been a staple on this show for 19 (?) seasons. He's everyone's friend, not controversial, etc. Funny that this should happen the week that he's hosting the Golden Globes (yes, there was a banner ad for it on this very site). That's got to be a pretty good gig for him -- making him visible to a much wider demographic. He was also just announced as host (?) for the new Bachelor re-tread/Big Brother/Bachelor Pad show.

Closed Thread