Closed Thread
Page 24 of 544 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124524 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Season 14, Episode 3
    Episode Synopsis: Twelve bachelorettes remain. Two of them get one-on-one dates (to San Diego's Sea World and bungee jumping in the San Gabriel Mountains, respectively), and eight others accompany Jake to the Jon Lovitz Comedy Club in Hollywood, where they're on the bill. Following the club outing, one contestant finds nothing funny about a rooftop party in downtown L.A., and another contestant displeases Jake and is dispatched prior to the rose ceremony. Following it, the field stands at nine. Original Air Date: Jan 18, 2010

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;3793892;
    Hey Seeker!

I wish Helen will be there with Aaron so she can give him that long over due slap in the face
    Hey OLI! You enjoying this drama filled season yet? At this point the curiosity is more about what makes Ali leave at f4. You think Helene will get back on this show? Will Aaron's wife approve of her new hubby doing another show?

Keep an eye out for the press release from ABC about next weeks episode for clues.

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3793947;
    Hey OLI! You enjoying this drama filled season yet? At this point the curiosity is more about what makes Ali leave at f4. You think Helene will get back on this show? Will Aaron's wife approve of her new hubby doing another show?
    I'm still on the "Rozlyn drama" and not yet on Ali's

Regarding Helene, NO I don't think she will do this show EVER again (same with Bettina) -- but Aaron MIGHT, with or without his wife's approval
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

TV Ratings for The Bachelor 14

10.5 million viewers and 3.7/9 in adults 18-49.
    Fast affiliate ratings.

Comparison to Premiere Episode
    9.54 million viewers and 3.3/8 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to The Bachelor 13 (Jasson) episode 2:
    9.06 million viewers and 3.2/8 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to The Bachelor 12 (Matt) episode 2:
    8.0 million viewers and 2.2/6 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to The Bachelor 11 (Br@d) episode 2:
    9.58 million viewers and 3.6/9 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to The Bachelor 10 (Andy) episode 2:
    9.23 million viewers and 3.4/9 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to The Bachelor 9 (Lorenzo) episode 2:
    7.98 million viewers and 3.1/7 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to The Bachelorette 5 (Jillian) episode 2:
    6.01 million viewers and 2.1/6 in adults 18-49.

Although fast affilate ratings are an approximation, the overnight and final ratings won't be greatly different.

Jake's episode 2 was the highest rated since 2004 (Jesse). The typical group dating episode drops in ratings, but this one had a Fleissian twist. Roslyn's "inappropriate relationship" with a staff member (producer). That was advertised and brought in the viewers. The show gained each half-hour peaking at an incredible 11.67 million viewers and 4.2/10 in adults 18-49.

The following show, Castle, did well too. over 9 million viewers and 2.6/7. As for the competition, the CBS comedies were on average #1, on Fox House was #1, but Fringe was #3, on NBC Chuck did well, but Hereos is still fading. it's so bad for Hereos that the ratings actually picked up at 10pm for Jay Leno's already cancelled show. The CW was in repeats. Overall The Bachelor was #2 on the night in it's time period, giving ABC the #2 position on the night.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

ABC didn't have a press release on next weeks show up today. I guess we will have to wait to see if it comes up tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3793993;
    ABC didn't have a press release on next weeks show up today. I guess we will have to wait to see if it comes up tomorrow.
    It's up now....

JAKE SHOCKINGLY SENDS ONE WOMAN HOME ON THE SPOT AFTER BEING PUSHED TOO HARD, AND THE WOMEN ISOLATE ONE BACHELORETTE AND MAKE HER A TARGET, ON ABC'S "THE BACHELOR: ON THE WINGS OF LOVE," MONDAY, JANUARY 18

"Episode 1403" - Tensions mount among the 12 remaining bachelorettes and jealousy reigns when it's revealed that there will be two special one-on-one dates - each with a rose at stake -- and a group date. Once again, some women will not go on a date at all. One ecstatic woman hops on Jake's motorcycle and then on a helicopter for one of the most adventurous dates yet: a bungee jump off the infamous Bridge to Nowhere. Eight bachelorettes visit Jon Lovitz' popular Hollywood comedy club. But laughter turns to anxiety when they learn they each will perform a standup routine - not just for Jake, but a packed house. On the last individual date, Jake whisks another lucky woman away to Sea World in San Diego, where a huge surprise awaits. Finally, a rift forms in the house with all the women pitted against one bachelorette who claims to be there only to win Jake's heart, leading to an explosive rose ceremony, on "The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love," MONDAY, JANUARY 18 (8:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

One woman's elation at being alone with Jake turns to apprehension when the couple's chopper lands on a towering bridge nestled in the San Gabriel Mountains. She becomes a nervous wreck when it becomes apparent that they will bungee jump off the Bridge to Nowhere. Ironically, Jake is also afraid of heights. Will they both overcome their fears and take a leap of faith together, or will Jake send her home without a rose?

Curtain up! Eight bachelorettes visit the famous Jon Lovitz Comedy Club. After sharing a few jokes with the women, Lovitz explains that they will be the ones performing stand up in his club that night. The fun and panic begins, especially for Ashleigh, who starts to break down with bad case of stage fright. One more surprise: they will be working in front of a full audience, not just Jake. One by one, the bachelorettes nervously perform their routines. Corrie lampoons a fellow bachelorette, while Elizabeth pushes the bounds of good taste and Michelle starts to get flop sweat when her jokes fall flat. Later Jake takes the women to a VIP after party and tries to get alone time with some of them. But the night takes a shocking turn when one bachelorette pushes him too far and he unexpectedly sends her home on the spot and ends the party.

The next morning, Jake picks up a lucky bachelorette with a helicopter right in the mansion's driveway. As the rest of the women enviously look on, they fly off to San Diego's Sea World. The entire park is closed down for them; however he stuns her with another bigger surprise. But is their connection strong enough for Jake to give her a rose?

A tension-filled cocktail party reveals a division in the house, with one woman dramatically set against the rest of the bachelorettes. Is she really there just for Jake, as she claims? At the end of the contentious night, nine women continue on the fairytale journey.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3794070;
    It's up now....
    ThanksCC!!

Guess Vienna is "pitted" and "targeted"?

Corrie lampoons a fellow bachelorette. Can't wait for this!! I wonder who it will be?

Elizabeth pushes the bounds of good taste. Hm, not really surprised...lol!

Michelle starts to get flop sweat when her jokes fall flat. Flop sweat?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3794084;
    ThanksCC!!

Guess Vienna is "pitted" and "targeted"?

Corrie lampoons a fellow bachelorette. Can't wait for this!! I wonder who it will be?

Elizabeth pushes the bounds of good taste. Hm, not really surprised...lol!

Michelle starts to get flop sweat when her jokes fall flat. Flop sweat?
    I'm so glad I'm the only one confused by "flop sweat". I don't know what it is, but I hope I don't get it. Do you need medication to get rid of it?
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3794070;
    It's up now....
    So if this is about Vienna being the center of the women's conflicts.....Jake did say in his interviews that he wanted someone protective & couple that with him speaking out at that one rose ceremony of Jillian's where he's there for Jillian blah blah blah type stuff.....I can see the turning point for Vienna perhaps or atleast getting Jake to fall for her?

Closed Thread