Closed Thread
Page 23 of 544 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123523 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 5436

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

  1. #221
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by KathnToast;3793771;
    Did anyone else see this on people.com ? The new "reality" show that's Survivor-style with all previous Bach/ette contestants? Wow. They're turning this show into VH1 material.

    Bachelor and Bachelorette All-Star Show Coming to ABC - PEOPLE TV Watch
    Yaye! I always thought it would be a neat idea to get everyone together and see who could make a love match!

    If Richard, Reid, Kip or Ian are on, I'll be completely addicted!

    Wonder if Ali would be on it?

    P.S. Is anyone going to watch Charlie and Sara's show on Oxygen when it comes out?

  2. #222
    Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    2,367

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3793793;
    Jason Mesnick, Aaron Buerge, Jenni?, Ed, Jillian are engaged to be married. Will they show up? If Jesse and Deanna show up it will be rather awkward, no? Bevin and Bettina, Helene and Gwen I doubt will show up. Brooke is married, so are Heather from TX and a few others. Looks like VH1 quality show is coming to network TV.

    Aaron Buerge got married last year. I think Bevin is also married. Last I heard Jenni was engaged.

  3. #223
    Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    2,367

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3793832;
    Yaye! I always thought it would be a neat idea to get everyone together and see who could make a love match!

    If Richard, Reid, Kip or Ian are on, I'll be completely addicted!

    Wonder if Ali would be on it?

    P.S. Is anyone going to watch Charlie and Sara's show on Oxygen when it comes out?
    I also have been wanting them to throw bachelors and bachelorettes from different seasons together and see what would happen - and let us watch!

    Charlie's season is the only one I didn't watch much of. But I am interested in seeing their show.

  4. #224
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3793832;
    Yaye! I always thought it would be a neat idea to get everyone together and see who could make a love match!

    If Richard, Reid, Kip or Ian are on, I'll be completely addicted!

    Wonder if Ali would be on it?

    P.S. Is anyone going to watch Charlie and Sara's show on Oxygen when it comes out?
    But, it's worded to be that it's not to create a romance...just a show with former contestants in a Big Brother type show.

  5. #225
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3793872;
    But, it's worded to be that it's not to create a romance...just a show with former contestants in a Big Brother type show.
    ooo... even better! That way, there WILL make a love connection! lol!

  6. #226
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3793874;
    ooo... even better! That way, there WILL make a love connection! lol!
    My point is that it doesn't mean that they will be single people on the show. As for they 'will' make a love connection...I don't see how.

  7. #227
    The British one... VelvetBex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Warwickshire, UK
    Posts
    610

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Scuse me for reading into this Bachelor Big bro show announcment but doesnt anyone think it may be a bachelor/bachelorette AUDITION? (whichever is scheduled for the autumn/winter season?


    If they havent found a good bachelorette this season and are worried about fans liking a contestant what better way to get the audience on board with a big brother type show? Heck....even they could dangle a Bach/Bachette show as the Grand prize for the winning contestant.


    Just a thought
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

    Warning: Effects may not last.

  8. #228
    ♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    1,986

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3793793;
    Jason Mesnick, Aaron Buerge, Jenni?, Ed, Jillian are engaged to be married. Will they show up? If Jesse and Deanna show up it will be rather awkward, no? Bevin and Bettina, Helene and Gwen I doubt will show up. Brooke is married, so are Heather from TX and a few others. Looks like VH1 quality show is coming to network TV.
    Hey Seeker!

    I wish Helen will be there with Aaron so she can give him that long over due slap in the face
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

  9. #229
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3793878;
    My point is that it doesn't mean that they will be single people on the show. As for they 'will' make a love connection...I don't see how.
    Oh, I know! I was just saying that since Big Brother and Survivor have produced more love connections than the Bachelor ever has! lol!

  10. #230
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3793893;
    Oh, I know! I was just saying that since Big Brother and Survivor have produced more love connections than the Bachelor ever has! lol!
    Yeah, but with the producers from this show? It will prob be more VH1 than CBS.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.