Closed Thread
Page 23 of 544 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123523 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by KathnToast;3793771;
    Did anyone else see this on people.com ? The new "reality" show that's Survivor-style with all previous Bach/ette contestants? Wow. They're turning this show into VH1 material.

Bachelor and Bachelorette All-Star Show Coming to ABC - PEOPLE TV Watch
    Yaye! I always thought it would be a neat idea to get everyone together and see who could make a love match!

If Richard, Reid, Kip or Ian are on, I'll be completely addicted!

Wonder if Ali would be on it?

P.S. Is anyone going to watch Charlie and Sara's show on Oxygen when it comes out?

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3793793;
    Jason Mesnick, Aaron Buerge, Jenni?, Ed, Jillian are engaged to be married. Will they show up? If Jesse and Deanna show up it will be rather awkward, no? Bevin and Bettina, Helene and Gwen I doubt will show up. Brooke is married, so are Heather from TX and a few others. Looks like VH1 quality show is coming to network TV.

Aaron Buerge got married last year. I think Bevin is also married. Last I heard Jenni was engaged.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3793832;
    Yaye! I always thought it would be a neat idea to get everyone together and see who could make a love match!

P.S. Is anyone going to watch Charlie and Sara's show on Oxygen when it comes out?
    I also have been wanting them to throw bachelors and bachelorettes from different seasons together and see what would happen - and let us watch!

Charlie's season is the only one I didn't watch much of. But I am interested in seeing their show.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3793832;

But, it's worded to be that it's not to create a romance...just a show with former contestants in a Big Brother type show.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3793872;
    But, it's worded to be that it's not to create a romance...just a show with former contestants in a Big Brother type show.
    ooo... even better! That way, there WILL make a love connection! lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3793874;
    ooo... even better! That way, there WILL make a love connection! lol!
    My point is that it doesn't mean that they will be single people on the show. As for they 'will' make a love connection...I don't see how.

Scuse me for reading into this Bachelor Big bro show announcment but doesnt anyone think it may be a bachelor/bachelorette AUDITION? (whichever is scheduled for the autumn/winter season?

If they havent found a good bachelorette this season and are worried about fans liking a contestant what better way to get the audience on board with a big brother type show? Heck....even they could dangle a Bach/Bachette show as the Grand prize for the winning contestant.

Just a thought
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3793793;
    Jason Mesnick, Aaron Buerge, Jenni?, Ed, Jillian are engaged to be married. Will they show up? If Jesse and Deanna show up it will be rather awkward, no? Bevin and Bettina, Helene and Gwen I doubt will show up. Brooke is married, so are Heather from TX and a few others. Looks like VH1 quality show is coming to network TV.
    Hey Seeker!

I wish Helen will be there with Aaron so she can give him that long over due slap in the face
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3793878;
    My point is that it doesn't mean that they will be single people on the show. As for they 'will' make a love connection...I don't see how.
    Oh, I know! I was just saying that since Big Brother and Survivor have produced more love connections than the Bachelor ever has! lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3793893;
    Oh, I know! I was just saying that since Big Brother and Survivor have produced more love connections than the Bachelor ever has! lol!
    Yeah, but with the producers from this show? It will prob be more VH1 than CBS.

Closed Thread