Closed Thread
Page 21 of 544 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121521 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3792730;
    Have you read the People.com interview Vienna gave today? She is angry! I would post it, but I am not sure how to do it on here.
    You mean Rozlyn?
    ETA: I see you changed your post.

Here's the interview:
    Bachelor Contestant Calls Sex Scandal a ‘Blatant Lie’

“It seems they want the ratings!”

Those are the angry words of The Bachelor contestant Rozlyn Papa, who left the show following accusations she had an “inappropriate relationship” with a producer.

In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, Papa flatly denies that she cheated on the season’s star, Jake Pavelka. Asked whether she had sex with a member of The Bachelor’s production team, Papa says, “Absolutely not, no.”

The show’s host Chris Harrison, who called the scandal “incredibly unfortunate” and said “horrible decisions were made,” talked about addressing the situation on camera.

“It was embarrassing for us,” Harrison said. “In fairness to Jake and for the other women, [we said], ‘Let’s nip this in the bud and take care of it.’ And that’s what we did.”

But according to Papa, the allegations have taken a toll. “This seeps into my personal life,” she says. “I have a 7-year-old little boy at home that I want to look up to me, and to have this blatant lie out there perpetuated by the show itself — it’s hurtful. It’s scary to think what my son will think of me.”

Papa does admit to being a “good friend” of the producer with whom she’s rumored to have had the affair — and that her relationship with him provided her no advantage on the show.

“I would absolutely call him a friend,” she says. “I’m really happy to have him as a friend.

Papa says she is dreading the airing of tonight’s episode of The Bachelor (8 p.m. EST) on ABC. “I’m afraid … I’ll be portrayed as a cheater,” she says. “It really comes down to my son. Why would you go on national television and throw a mom under the bus like that?” –Joe Bargmann
    Bachelor Contestant Calls Sex Scandal a ‘Blatant Lie’ - PEOPLE TV Watch
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3792730;
    Have you read the People.com interview Rozlyn gave today? She is angry! I would post it, but I am not sure how to do it on here.
    Vienna gave today? Or Rozlyn Papa. . .I only see one from today about Rozlyn. More of the same.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3792735;
    Vienna gave today? Or Rozlyn Papa. . .I only see one from today about Rozlyn. More of the same.
    I edited it to Rozlyn. Sorry I am new. More of the same

I don't know if anyone has seen this or not, but there is a 2 minute video of Jake being interviewed on the abc website. It's called Jake Tells All! I hadn't seen it yet, so I just wanted to let ya'll know. Sorry if it's been posted already.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Don't know where I should mention this. Chris is doing commentary on last night's episode like Jillian & Ed did for last week's episode. You can find it on the abc website if anyone is interested. For those who don't know, it's just him posting comments that appear next to the video as you watch. I haven't watched it yet so I have no idea what he says but if it's anything interesting I will be sure to post it.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Did anyone else see this on people.com ? The new "reality" show that's Survivor-style with all previous Bach/ette contestants? Wow. They're turning this show into VH1 material.

Bachelor and Bachelorette All-Star Show Coming to ABC - PEOPLE TV Watch

Quote Originally Posted by KathnToast;3793771;
    Did anyone else see this on people.com ? The new "reality" show that's Survivor-style with all previous Bach/ette contestants? Wow. They're turning this show into VH1 material.

It's on Perez too

Perez Hilton: ABC Orders The Bachelor All-Stars!

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3793773;
    For those of you with little time or no inclination to pay Perez a visit, here's the salient point: "It seemed like an opportunity...."
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by KathnToast;3793771;

I just read it. Chris is the host and it airs late summer...WhooHoo!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3793776;
    I just read it. Chris is the host and it airs late summer...WhooHoo!
    This is going to be genius (for snark of course)! I wonder who will be on it!

Closed Thread