Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3818917;
    It will be interesting if Jake asked Ali to follow her heart and she left to keep her job. Yet she returns in the summer to be the next b'ette and left her job? Granted as the star of the show they may pay her big bucks so she may consider leaving her job. The irony (and the story) is Jake went on Jillian's season with the intention of being the next bach. I guess what goes around.........

Well watching this show as of this week it shows Vienna as the number 1 position maybe not in his mind yet but getting there. It also next week will show that she is still number 1 and if Jake did tell Ali to follow her heart and she leaves for her job he might have felt in his heart that she was not into him. The person I see that shows the warmest feelings to Jake is Vienna. IMHO

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3818916;
    I've lived in for most of my life and live 35 minutes from Sandford. the people down here are OBSESSED with their animals. There are numerous shops that cater solely to pets. I'm not talking Petco or Petsmart either, I'm talking upscale boutiques where they sell expensive designer things from bowls, toys, and yes those silly little clothes..I don't get either but.....
    It's all those retired people in Florida -- kids are out of the nest, grandkids don't visit often enough -- get a dog and treat it like family. Better than treating family like dogs.

Sorry -- weird mood today.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3819029;
    It's all those retired people in Florida -- kids are out of the nest, grandkids don't visit often enough -- get a dog and treat it like family. Better than treating family like dogs.

You're right.. I tell everybody that I live in an old folks city! There are more old people than dirt down here...and yes they are lonely and their pets are like their children. My neighbors put a heated above ground pool in their garage so their two dogs could swim year round. To me that's f'ing crazy...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3819029;

Next episode Vienna's dog will be on national TV.. It will be worth the time to skip the first one and a half hours and tune in just to see what Ali tells Jake and how they handle her exit on the show. After that it's curtains down for the rest of the season. Nothing left to watch IMO.

This season is a duddest(, no such word in the dict. of course) season of the bach. series. I skipped PLo, that one was probably the duddest up until now.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3819041;
    You're right.. I tell everybody that I live in an old folks city! There are more old people than dirt down here...and yes they are lonely and their pets are like their children. My neighbors put a heated above ground pool in their garage so their two dogs could swim year round. To me that's f'ing crazy...
    Those lucky dogs!

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3819049;
    Next episode Vienna's dog will be on national TV.. It will be worth the time to skip the first one and a half hours and tune in just to see what Ali tells Jake and how they handle her exit on the show. After that it's curtains down for the rest of the season. Nothing left to watch IMO.

This season is a duddest(, no such word in the dict. of course) season of the bach. series. I skipped PLo, that one was probably the duddest up until now.
    Aww - don't you want to see Ali's HTD ? From the season previews there was quite an interesting making out session going on there (sigh).

Also I am dying to see Ali facing him at the WTA. That is going to be even more juicy than Graham/DeAnna.

But yes - the rest of the season will be a big blah particularly if the rumours are true and we see Jake getting down on one knee to his supposed chosen one.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Someone PLEASE go to the extended preview on TVGrapevine....and tell me..... that when V's dad is talking to Jake....that the music ISN'T someone picking on a BANJO.
    PLEASE!

Quote Originally Posted by AFrankR;3819070;
    Someone PLEASE go to the extended preview on TVGrapevine....and tell me..... that when V's dad is talking to Jake....that the music ISN'T someone picking on a BANJO.
    PLEASE!
    Not only that, but while Jake is walking into the Non Rose Ceremony, they are playing the music from the scene in Airport when the plane was making an emergency landing during a blizzard.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

PLEASE!
    the editors and producers are having way to much fun with this season
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fogey

PLEASE!
    Gia's brother looks like he could be Jake's brother. He said he could break legs. Vienna's dad "the house will be clean, the children will be raised right" (priceless). Why does it seem humorous when that statement is associated with Vienna after what we've seen of her so far?

Closed Thread