Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3818583;
    Yes, but there have been many other posts stating this is fairly common in FL.
    I lived in Florida for 22 years not far from Sanford and don't recall ever seeing a dog wearing clothing. To begin with, it's way too hot to put clothing on a dog there.

FORT Fogey

I come to this thread to post my comment. After this week's RC and Ali leaves we will know if there is a chance of a surprise or if the Ali story is over, because they always have the last bach'ette who leaves do the teleconference. When Jeremy left RS wanted to interview him and he said that he couldn't be interviewed yet, which we then knew he was in the next episode going back to DeAnna. Also, if I remember right Reid didn't do an interview either or even Ed didn't do an interview when he left for work reasons because they can't until they are completely off the show. So, let's see if Ali does an interview and if she does we can put her to rest until the new bachelorette is announced.

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3818840;
    I come to this thread to post my comment. After this week's RC and Ali leaves we will know if there is a chance of a surprise or if the Ali story is over, because they always have the last bach'ette who leaves do the teleconference. When Jeremy left RS wanted to interview him and he said that he couldn't be interviewed yet, which we then knew he was in the next episode going back to DeAnna. Also, if I remember right Reid didn't do an interview either or even Ed didn't do an interview when he left for work reasons because they can't until they are completely off the show. So, let's see if Ali does an interview and if she does we can put her to rest until the new bachelorette is announced.

That is really good to remember. Thanks for reminding me to look for that. IMO Ali will be giving an interview because she is the next bachelorette.

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3818840;
    True, and that is why I wasn't responding to those who thought Ella comes back, for whatever reason (advice, etc.), because she had already given interviews. Somehow though, I don't think Fleiss will allow an Ali interview next week. Its all in the suspense of "will she or won't she come back"? I believe Won't!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3818506;
    We need to study that SC. I agree, either V or Ali, a blonde in a pink top. Sounds like V to me, but it goes by too fast to tell for sure.

It's definitely Ali. She has on the same color top that she had on when talking to Jake in his room. Besides that, I know her build etc.

TV Grapevine extended preview is up

ETA: Nothing too exciting, Gia doesn't want to hold back anymore, her brother will beat Jake up if necessary, Vienna's pink shirt is def. from the HTDs and her father has bad grammar. Thats about it!
    Last edited by thetinydancer; 02-05-2010 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by carriesplay;3818809;
    I lived in Florida for 22 years not far from Sanford and don't recall ever seeing a dog wearing clothing. To begin with, it's way too hot to put clothing on a dog there.
    I've lived in for most of my life and live 35 minutes from Sandford. the people down here are OBSESSED with their animals. There are numerous shops that cater solely to pets. I'm not talking Petco or Petsmart either, I'm talking upscale boutiques where they sell expensive designer things from bowls, toys, and yes those silly little clothes..I don't get either but.....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3818845;
    True, and that is why I wasn't responding to those who thought Ella comes back, for whatever reason (advice, etc.), because she had already given interviews. Somehow though, I don't think Fleiss will allow an Ali interview next week. Its all in the suspense of "will she or won't she come back"? I believe Won't!
    It will be interesting if Jake asked Ali to follow her heart and she left to keep her job. Yet she returns in the summer to be the next b'ette and left her job? Granted as the star of the show they may pay her big bucks so she may consider leaving her job. The irony (and the story) is Jake went on Jillian's season with the intention of being the next bach. I guess what goes around.........

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3818917;
    It will be interesting if Jake asked Ali to follow her heart and she left to keep her job. Yet she returns in the summer to be the next b'ette and left her job? Granted as the star of the show they may pay her big bucks so she may consider leaving her job. The irony (and the story) is Jake went on Jillian's season with the intention of being the next bach. I guess what goes around.........
    But recycling has been the name of the game since the beginning - with Trista then Bob and they stopped until Deanna - but they brought back Mary and Heather from Texas to compete for Byron. And we can pretty much guarantee Fleiss is going to pick someone from this season to be the next 'ette.
    ďNo matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.Ē George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3818921;
    But recycling has been the name of the game since the beginning - with Trista then Bob and they stopped until Deanna - but they brought back Mary and Heather from Texas to compete for Byron. And we can pretty much guarantee Fleiss is going to pick someone from this season to be the next 'ette.
    I agree, people are more likely to tune in to follow the life of somebody they're familiar with, and when each season adds more drama, and the media picks it up... new viewers are more likely to watch to see what the hoopla was all about. It's not a bad marketing strategy actually - even though personally I'd like to see a new face... or would I??
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Closed Thread