Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3818671;
    What is she looking at in this picture? She is not into Jake at all.
    I don't get why kissing a boyfriend makes Vienna act like she's still a teen being caught by her dad. Or rather, I don't get Vienna's dad.

Oh, and I don't think she's not into him.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3818687;
    So there are camera men filming them kissing in her room and then dad walks in. Do you think they said action and dad walks into the room? I wonder how many takes it took to get it just right? Thanks guys for answering my question.
    Yes, there are cameramen in the room with V and J.
    There are cameramen outside with her family.
    Cameramen are there to get as much film as they can so that later they can piece together what they want. Cameramen would be with family getting PI's, with Jake and with the lady in question.
    Most likely one of the cameramen told dad to enter room. Who knows if it was scripted to the point they said "action" and did retakes. Maybe the cameraman with J and V--radioed the cameraman with dad to come in and interrupt. Who knows.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by addictedtwinmom;3818526;
    I actually think it is Vienna, only because of the style of shirt. on the floor crying shot it appears that the arm holes lend to a "tighter neck, then cutting away at the arms almost like a T Back/halter concept, where as Ali is wearing a shirt that is a scoop neck in the front, and looks fairly loose around the neck, to the back. Vienna's shirt in the SC is a Halter style as well. Does this make sense?
    I think it's Vienna also because of the style of the shirt. Seems more like V's style too to sit in a hallway and sob like that.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3818676;
    The last picture? She is looking up as her Dad enters the room/opens the door. You can hear them kissing before then.
    Yeah, and her Dad says something about I'm going to be just beyond this door -- like it's a message to Jake about not going too far with his daughter or something. Now, factor in the 4 cameramen in the room and Dad's comments.

Does anybody think this was a real, spontaneous moment?

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3818712;
    I think it's Vienna also because of the style of the shirt. Seems more like V's style too to sit in a hallway and sob like that.

It's Ali ... the sc is flipped, Ali's shirt is shoulderless on one side, same as the girl sitting on the floor.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3818575;
    Vienna on HTD:

I love the look on Jake's face looking at the dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3818713;
    Yeah, and her Dad says something about I'm going to be just beyond this door -- like it's a message to Jake about not going too far with his daughter or something. Now, factor in the 4 cameramen in the room and Dad's comments.

Does anybody think this was a real, spontaneous moment?
    Not I.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3818716;
    It's Ali ... the sc is flipped, Ali's shirt is shoulderless on one side, same as the girl sitting on the floor.
    I don't know why, but it bothers me that Ali is actually sitting on the floor in the hallway of a hotel, crying. She seems so put together and strong [ish?]... I think I better have tissues at the ready for this one, it has to be bad for her to lose it like that.
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3818722;
    I don't know why, but it bothers me that Ali is actually sitting on the floor in the hallway of a hotel, crying. She seems so put together and strong [ish?]... I think I better have tissues at the ready for this one, it has to be bad for her to lose it like that.
    i don't think she lost. I think she actually won on this one!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3818717;
    I love the look on Jake's face looking at the dog.
    V: Chloe, meet your new daddy.

J: Can I train it to hunt?

Closed Thread