Closed Thread
Page 20 of 544 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120520 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Originally Posted by thetinydancer
    The girl from the show predicted Tenley and he said "shes a sweet girl."

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3792316;
    Even if we didn't know her final placement, this line would be a clue and the kiss of death to her F1 chances. It's kind of like Jillian saying Jake was too perfect.
    He has to answer her with something. That reply seems as good as anything else non-commital.

At least he didn't pull a Jillian when presented with a remark about Reid in an interview. She appeared for a brief moment not to know who was being discussed. I remember that people thought that meant Reid was being "hidden."

It would be interesting to know if he has been coached on his answers. Does he has phrases for each one?
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Really, Jake? You fell "in love" with a lot of women? I don't know what it is about that statement that bothers me.
    And again, he never seems to allude to a definite choice, being happy, found the love of my life, blah, blah...
    Oh, and you wouldn't want to join the mile high club if you found your one and only, now would you?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tfsouth74;3792402;
    Really, Jake? You fell "in love" with a lot of women? I don't know what it is about that statement that bothers me.
    And again, he never seems to allude to a definite choice, being happy, found the love of my life, blah, blah...
    Oh, and you wouldn't want to join the mile high club if you found your one and only, now would you?
    That is such a (scripted) Bachelor line. We've heard that in several seasons already. At best he fell in love with the idea of several of them until it was time to let them go.

By the way, I have no trouble believing that for Jake, the romantic, pie in the sky, in the moment, kind of guy this was probably as real as it could be. He probably was really feeling it a lot of the times - at least momentarily. I have no reason to denigrade that aspect of his experience.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3792411;
    That is such a (scripted) Bachelor line. We've heard that in several seasons already. At best he fell in love with the idea of several of them until it was time to let them go.

By the way, I have no trouble believing that for Jake, the romantic, pie in the sky, in the moment, kind of guy this was probably as real as it could be. He probably was really feeling it a lot of the times - at least momentarily. I have no reason to denigrade that aspect of his experience.
    ITA. I have a friend who is over the top with her statements like that. She's always had the worst day ever, or has never been so hurt..things like that. She's such an open person with her emotions & feelings that a guy she went out with 3 times, broke her heart because she loved him sooooo much. Love her to death, but she can be very exhausting to talk to.

I think Jake may be similar & TPTB handing him the scripted lines to use makes him believe it even more. We saw how quickly he fell for Jillian which was about halfway through their first date. I think he falls quickly & falls hard.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3792323;
    Did Jake say this bitterly like he was hating the interview? Or more of a joking way?
    Jokingly, IMO. They threw a lot of stuff at him that I don't think he was prepared for. The podcast should be on the Mojo in the Morning website if you google it!

FORT Regular

I just saw Jake on Access Hollywood & when asked if he found love in the end he said "you do not have to choose anyone 7 it sometime takes more than 25 women to find love, That special someone may not be in the 1st 25 women"that to me sounds like he didnt pick anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by ldelan16;3792530;
    I just saw Jake on Access Hollywood & when asked if he found love in the end he said "you do not have to choose anyone 7 it sometime takes more than 25 women to find love, That special someone may not be in the 1st 25 women"that to me sounds like he didnt pick anyone.
    Aww..poor Jakey !
    He did fall in love on the show IMO - though probably not found his finace.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ldelan16;3792530;
    Hang in there - that's just a standard reply for this stage of the game. Before much longer, he'll be in love and can't wait for everybody to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3792616;
    Hang in there - that's just a standard reply for this stage of the game. Before much longer, he'll be in love and can't wait for everybody to know.
    That's probably the truth!

Have you read the People.com interview Rozlyn gave today? She is angry! I would post it, but I am not sure how to do it on here.

Closed Thread