Closed Thread
Page 19 of 544 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119519 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Jake is going to be on channel 95.5 in Detroit in about 2 minutes! I'll post an update after

Should be interesting since the girl on the show was supposed to be on this season!

ETA: They asked him if he was engaged and he replied with, "I don't want to ruin the surprise." The girl who was going to be on the show said, "So thats a yes." Jake said something like, "If that makes you sleep better at night then go with that."

Talked about the whole Rozlyn thing. Said the girls confirmed it and he wasn't sure how far it went, he didn't want to know.

Asked if he found someone. "I can definitely tell you that I fell in love with a lot of women on there."

Talked about the Mile High club again. He says he needs to join.

The girl from the show predicted Tenley and he said "shes a sweet girl."
    Last edited by thetinydancer; 01-11-2010 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3792250;
    Jake is going to be on channel 95.5 in Detroit in about 2 minutes! I'll post an update after

Should be interesting since the girl on the show was supposed to be on this season!
    thanks for the tip! i'm listening online too, just caught the tail end of them discussing rozlyn "cheating on him"
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3792253;
    thanks for the tip! i'm listening online too, just caught the tail end of them discussing rozlyn "cheating on him"
    Awesome! Let me know if I missed anything important in my recap. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3792257;
    Awesome! Let me know if I missed anything important in my recap. lol.
    you hit the big nails on the head! i think he sounded pretty cheerful, don't you? he was pleasant enough

they asked him flat out if he knew what, if any, physical interaction he learned about between rozlyn and the producer, and he said he didn't see any, and that he didn't ask those details from the other women because the situation was difficult enough.

seemed like the interview was more a commercial for tonight's scandalous episode than for the season as a whole

oh! one thing that seemed to me like a blatant untruth was that they asked him if they had been filming "for a while" when the rozlyn thing happened, and he paused, and they elaborated asking if he had had time to get to know her, and jake answered that oh yeah, they had been filming for a while and he'd developed feelings for her. something like that. they left the impression that jake and rozlyn had interacted for more time than a meet and greet and a photoshoot/pool date
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3792260;
    you hit the big nails on the head! i think he sounded pretty cheerful, don't you? he was pleasant enough

they asked him flat out if he knew what, if any, physical interaction he learned about between rozlyn and the producer, and he said he didn't see any, and that he didn't ask those details from the other women because the situation was difficult enough.

seemed like the interview was more a commercial for tonight's scandalous episode than for the season as a whole

oh! one thing that seemed to me like a blatant untruth was that they asked him if they had been filming "for a while" when the rozlyn thing happened, and he paused, and they elaborated asking if he had had time to get to know her, and jake answered that oh yeah, they had been filming for a while and he'd developed feelings for her. something like that. they left the impression that jake and rozlyn had interacted for more time than a meet and greet and a photoshoot/pool date
    I noticed this too! He paused for awhile as if he didn't know what he should answer when they asked him if it was at the beginning or deep into the season.

I thought he sounded cheerful too!

ETA: They asked him if he was engaged and he replied with, "I don't want to ruin the surprise." The girl who was going to be on the show said, "So thats a yes." Jake said something like, "If that makes you sleep better at night then go with that."

Talked about the whole Rozlyn thing. Said the girls confirmed it and he wasn't sure how far it went, he didn't want to know.

Asked if he found someone. "I can definitely tell you that I fell in love with a lot of women on there."

Oh goodness, this does sound like a Jason season, although this time he says a lot and not just the F2. I'm wondering if he did fall in love with Ali.....
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3792260;

He didn't see anything, he didn't ask any of the girls, but he's proclaiming to all the media/world that Rozlyn cheated on him, something is wrong with this pictures! So he's going soley on what the producers told him! He himself have insinuated that the producer do things to drum up the ratings..Jake is such a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsha_Brown;3792309;
    He didn't see anything, he didn't ask any of the girls, but he's proclaiming to all the media/world that Rozlyn cheated on him, something is wrong with this pictures! So he's going soley on what the producers told him! He himself have insinuated that the producer do things to drum up the ratings..Jake is such a tool.
    If this is Jake's audition for an acting career, he is failing miserably.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Even if we didn't know her final placement, this line would be a clue and the kiss of death to her F1 chances. It's kind of like Jillian saying Jake was too perfect.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Did Jake say this bitterly like he was hating the interview? Or more of a joking way?

Closed Thread