Closed Thread
Page 18 of 544 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118518 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3790553;
    Back to Jake's personality in these interviews....I really think the guy lacks any! I noticed during the first show, he seemed to have no sense of humor....jokes seem to fly right over his head. The pilot who gave him the sunglasses because "we're a pair of aviators". He just smiled & politely thanked her for the glasses. Like I said.....right over his head!
    The one that was really obvious was when Jessie asked him if he had registration for those guns! He didn't laugh, smile, or react to it at all! I felt bad for her. lol
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

not sure which thread this belongs in...sooooooo many to pick from...so mods please move if needed

ABC is re showing the bachelor tonight...lol...wonder why???? but i will be looking for changes in the edit since all the info that has been leadked this week
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3790869;
    not sure which thread this belongs in...sooooooo many to pick from...so mods please move if needed

ABC is re showing the bachelor tonight...lol...wonder why???? but i will be looking for changes in the edit since all the info that has been leadked this week
    Thanks for the reminder.I'll watch it again tonight,and I'll be focusing on the final 4 only.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Looks like Jake is throwing Rozlyn under the bus. . .

Bachelor Jake Pavelka Reveals Rozlyn Papa Had Affair

Atlanta, GA 1/08/2010 09:17 PM GMT (TransWorldNews)

Bachelor Jake Pavelka has revealed which contestant had “relations” with a producer of the hit ABC show. Pavelka tells Entertainment Tonight that 28-year-old Rozlyn Papa is the finalist who was thrown off the show for allegedly having a sexual affair with a male producer. The unidentified producer was fired.
    The scandal will be featured on Monday’s episode.
    "I didn't believe it at first. I've never been cheated on. I thought it was something that was being produced and thrown at me,” Pavelka says. “As it was unraveling, I realized it was serious. Everything that's going to air Monday is exactly the way it happened. No embellishing or holding back.”
    Papa is now denying she had a “sexual relationship” with the producer.
    “No, I did not have a sexual relationship with a producer on the show. What they mean by inappropriate relationship is not what inappropriate relationship means in the real world,” she says, adding they are “close” friends.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3790333;
    Was this it?
    This reminds me of Jimmy Kimmel's "Unnecessary Censorship" spoof where he "bleeps out words and puts in black bars" to turn something perfectly innocent into something scandalous. In fact, this picture will probably appear on Jimmy Kimmel in an upcoming comedy skit. Count on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3790933;
    This reminds me of Jimmy Kimmel's "Unnecessary Censorship" spoof where he "bleeps out words and puts in black bars" to turn something perfectly innocent into something scandalous. In fact, this picture will probably appear on Jimmy Kimmel in an upcoming comedy skit. Count on it.
    Exactly. This show is pathetic and so predictible.

Last season, I heard from producers and crew almost the exact thing that Jake told Jillian about Wes. The girlfriend thing was perhaps not as "close" a relationship as TPTB implied, but everything else was true.

Now, again, we have Jake doing the same thing. Taking the info directly from TPTB and relaying it as absolute truth. There may be a canyon between his "sexual realtionship with a male producer" and her "close friends with a male producer." Obviously, inappropriate relationship means different things to the parties involved.

Contestants have been removed before because they were causing difficulties, but other than Wes, I don't believe they have deliberately tried to besmirch a cast member's reputation. I think Fleiss figured out how effective this was in riling up the tv audience in Brad's season. Ratings, ratings, ratings.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

&amp;quot;SPYING&amp;quot; ButterflyFaery's Avatar

he was on ET tonight and the interview will continue Monday night...IMO ABC is trying to do damage control
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rozlyn
    "This is a TV show and it's made for entertainment, but it is a far cry from reality," Rozlyn revealed. "I know that things on television weren't always as they seemed, but I had no idea the extent of the show manipulation."
    Will she get spanked further for this? Wonder if the editing staff is working over time to make her look even worse than intended on Monday's epi.
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Newberg’s most eligible bachelorette (VIDEO)

Reality television — Native Tenley Molzahn, an NHS graduate, among women vying for bachelor’s affections on ABC’s ‘The Bachelor’

Tuning in to the season premiere of ABC’s “The Bachelor” Monday night, local viewers may have been surprised to see a familiar face — a Newberg native, Tenley Molzahn, is a competitor on the show.

Molzahn, 25, is a 2002 Newberg High School graduate who attended George Fox University and Hope International University in Fullerton, Calif., and is a former Disneyland dancer. She now works in college admissions and lives in Huntington Beach, Calif.

That is, when she’s not competing on television for the affections of bachelor Jake Pavelka, a 31-year-old pilot from Denton, Texas.

The Bachelor 14, “On the Wings of Love,” is a competitive reality television show featuring 25 women vying for the attention of Pavelka, formerly a contestant on last year’s “The Bachelorette.” Some of the women will be sent packing each episode; it is the hope of all to make it to the final episode and a proposal from Jake.

Does Tenley have a chance? No one’s talking.

ABC put a gag order on the contestants and their families until after the show finishes airing. Natalia Desrosiers, publicist with Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing, said ABC will not release any information about the show or the contestants other than what appears on the show’s Web site.

Tenley’s mother, GFU admissions counselor Beth Molzahn, confirmed that her daughter was married a couple years ago and then divorced. “She is doing everything she can to bounce back and the show was definitely helpful in that regard,” she said.

But regarding the show, Beth gave no secrets away: “I’m really excited to see what’s going to happen!” she said.

Other locals kept their tongues, as well.
    Asked about rumors that Tenley and Jake stayed at the Allison Inn & Spa recently, general manager Pierre Zreik said in an e-mail, “The film crew and production company associated with ‘The Bachelor’ were here for (a) few days in early November. Unfortunately, we do not have details of what and where they were filming, due (to) our strict policy to respect their privacy.”

Perhaps only time — several episodes’ worth — will tell the tale. In the meantime, tune in to KATU Channel 2 at 8 p.m. Monday nights to follow Newberg’s most eligible bachelorette on her quest for the roses.
    The Newberg Graphic | Local News | Newberg’s most eligible bachelorette (VIDEO)
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Closed Thread