Closed Thread
Page 17 of 544 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117517 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3790342;
    Maybe all it was is that you could see her pantys. Not exactly shocking, but I could see them blacking it out on a "Family" show.
    Ya sure she has any on?!? or maybe X rated?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3790413;
    Ya sure she has any on?!? or maybe X rated?!?
    What ever happened to motherhood if she is bare?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3790348;
    ABC's newest "Bachelor" Jake Pavelka joined us to talk about finding love on reality TV.

"The Bachelor" Jake Pavelka | KATU.com - News - Portland, Oregon | Recent Shows
    These broadcasters are trying to do the "have you ever been to" trick that the Chicago radio station did to Jillian. They asked if he'd ever been to Oregon, with reference to Tenley.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3790387;
    Here is another one.

ABC's "The Bachelor" talks with News10 Good Morning

News10.net | Sacramento - Stockton - Modesto, California | Video

Haven't listened to any of them, so no clue if there is anything worthwhile to note from these interviews
    I think he is just trying to be so careful not to give anything away, he isn't coming across very confident. He seems to have a forceful laugh, to stall for time, and he starts his sentances with "you know what" pause, pause, again, it sounds like he's thinking in his head

Thanks cupcakes!!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3790348;
    ABC's newest "Bachelor" Jake Pavelka joined us to talk about finding love on reality TV.

"The Bachelor" Jake Pavelka | KATU.com - News - Portland, Oregon | Recent Shows

Geez.
    THE worst Bachelor choice ever I think has to be Jake. Wow.
    Can the guy even express himself without cringily over dramatizing his lines every time?

Icky how he immediately changes emotion when asked about Roz.

Fakey Sappy! lol!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3790342;
    Maybe all it was is that you could see her pantys. Not exactly shocking, but I could see them blacking it out on a "Family" show.
    For our sleuthers who are around, can we determine whether anything drastic can actually be "seen" given her pose in the photo and the hem of her dress that is shown at the edge of the blackout line? I was curious and just now tried to pose like that in front of the mirror and I don't think it's that revealing, at least not as to what they are insinuating. Granted, my thighs are larger so they cover more ground
    My take for now is that she is a model, and the pose is nothing out of the ordinary for the occasion of a (mock) photoshoot. The show has had B-ettes in skimpy bikinis all the time (nothing against it). Unless I see a clear pic of Rozlyn flashing a bare hoo-ha, I am inclined to think the blackout is yet another tool in creating the character of a "slut" and "cheater". It's not like they haven't insinuated before (Ed's failure to launch, Chelsea's panty-off, etc)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3790387;
    Here is another one.

ABC's "The Bachelor" talks with News10 Good Morning

News10.net | Sacramento - Stockton - Modesto, California | Video

Haven't listened to any of them, so no clue if there is anything worthwhile to note from these interviews
    Same answers to the same questions, but he does seem to stress that one quality that he's looking for in his F1 is that she should be romantic. Really sort of stressed that one. We should watch for any romantic gestures on Vienna's part.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3790482;
    Same answers to the same questions, but he does seem to stress that one quality that he's looking for in his F1 is that she should be romantic. Really sort of stressed that one. We should watch for any romantic gestures on Vienna's part.
    Hand over heart in epi 1 during 1-1 time may have been a start. Maybe they have him tell that for now and we see him having more romantic moments with Ali or Tenley. Then closer to HTD they make him change his tune. Didn't Jillian pull one of those when she said she couldn't imagine picking a guy who couldn't stick it out and in the end that is what she did. She said that after she knew who she had picked. Can't take their words seriously. Statements are meant to get viewers curious and watching. They statements keep up with the way they edit the storyline.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3790485;
    Hand over heart in epi 1 during 1-1 time may have been a start. Maybe they have him tell that for now and we see him having more romantic moments with Ali or Tenley. Then closer to HTD they make him change his tune. Didn't Jillian pull one of those when she said she couldn't imagine picking a guy who couldn't stick it out and in the end that is what she did. She said that after she knew who she had picked. Can't take their words seriously. Statements are meant to get viewers curious and watching. They statements keep up with the way they edit the storyline.
    Yeah I know, we've already read the back of the book and know whodunnit. I'm just trying to find something to analyze as we go along. Tieing all the editing and interview clues together as the season airs might help us the next time we have a season that isn't spoiled so early. I mean, watching the mood shifts at certain points in time and certain points in the edit.

Seems like every season the interviews take the same scripted path. I might not have chosen anyone, I fell in love with everybody, I'm so happy I want to shout from the rooftops, I got my heart broken but it was so worth it, I woke up the morning of the FRC and I honestly didn't know who I was going to choose . . . one hour later I know what my decision is and I've never been so sure of anything in my life.

Gah, I'm exhausted. I'm no good at sleuthing locations. This is all I've got!

Back to Jake's personality in these interviews....I really think the guy lacks any! I noticed during the first show, he seemed to have no sense of humor....jokes seem to fly right over his head. The pilot who gave him the sunglasses because "we're a pair of aviators". He just smiled & politely thanked her for the glasses. Like I said.....right over his head!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Closed Thread