Closed Thread
Page 16 of 544 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116516 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3790333;
    Was this it?
    Maybe all it was is that you could see her pantys. Not exactly shocking, but I could see them blacking it out on a "Family" show.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

ABC's newest "Bachelor" Jake Pavelka joined us to talk about finding love on reality TV.

"The Bachelor" Jake Pavelka | KATU.com - News - Portland, Oregon | Recent Shows

It probably showed her panty area, so had to be blacked out.
    Leave it to Fleiss to hype this and make it look slutty, he's the same one who had Jillian in that little white shirt in bed with Ed where her girls practically peeked through, the one who had Chelsea do her panty scene changing into something "more comfy", the same one who scened the sneak peek at Shane's crotch area when she and Matt were touring in the car.
    I guess sometimes it's ok, and other times it's not according to MF and his POV.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3790348;
    ABC's newest "Bachelor" Jake Pavelka joined us to talk about finding love on reality TV.

"The Bachelor" Jake Pavelka | KATU.com - News - Portland, Oregon | Recent Shows
    Jake is just not smooth at all. It looks like he actually has to stop for a couple of seconds and try to remember his TPTB-approved answers to each question.

Here is another one.

ABC's "The Bachelor" talks with News10 Good Morning

News10.net | Sacramento - Stockton - Modesto, California | Video

Haven't listened to any of them, so no clue if there is anything worthwhile to note from these interviews

Over on e weekly there was an old review. The author said jake was like a box of rocks,or watching him would be like watching a box of rocks, or watching a box of rocks would be better than jake. All those seem to work.

So, the show tries to make Rozlyn to be 'slutty', but don't forget that Jake gave her a rose after that shoot, so obviously, he saw nothing wrong with it.

Thinking on rocks I think jake needs the bubbly energetic girl to balance out his personality. I just do not get that this man as a kid had the acting bug, and got a job and he seems so lackluster in interviews. I always go back to "he is not happy". I hope he is happy but I just need to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3790400;
    So, the show tries to make Rozlyn to be 'slutty', but don't forget that Jake gave her a rose after that shoot, so obviously, he saw nothing wrong with it.
    Exactly. In the small clip, when she does the flash, both Roz and Jake are laughing up a storm about it!
    Last edited by sanlee; 01-08-2010 at 10:04 PM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3790400;
    From the photo he was busy looking at her leg/knee.

Closed Thread