Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

There is an interview with Jessie...the link is posted in her thread in non spoiler section. Its a shame we didn't get to see more of her she seemed like a great person. She picks Tenley. She says they are two peas in a pod.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by d1gal;3812154;
    Yes, but in his interviews Jake is so inarticulate! Previous bachelors and bachelorettes have been so much better in interviews, even making slight "slips" to give viewers a hint. Have you seen transcripts of Jake's interviews...it appears he can't say a complete sentence! His most often used phrase is "you know." Sometimes I want to shout out NO, I don't know!
    I hear ya -- it appears to me that Jake has trouble telling lies, or half-truths, or even putting a certain slant on a conversation. He has to stop and think what he's supposed to say, which results in all the stammering. I think he needs to stop the interviews until just before the end, like Jillian did. He's not helping himself, or the show, imo.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3812142;
    I know...and they threw in the VO of Jake saying I'm falling for you, while he is with Vienna. The even say she has Jake wrapped around her pretty little claws, which makes it even more confusing... Still with all that negative wording, I saw some chemistry there...Jake pulling Vienna in for the kiss with his hands on her face...the "Like" story is there but Fliess likes drama so that is what he is showing us.
    Where did he pull her in for a kiss? I keep seeing her lean in, where does he initiate?

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3812249;
    Where did he pull her in for a kiss? I keep seeing her lean in, where does he initiate?
    It on the new preview on the alphabet board.. he's holding her face in his hands, she leans but he pulls her the rest of the way...there's a sc cap of it too in sc only thread.

E on TV teasing new bachelor topless pics. I think they flashed pic of JV.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3812130;
    Jake can't defend Vienna in interviews. He's coached on what he can and can't say and do. Right now they're trying to paint Vienna as this season's villain. Defending her goes against that storyline. He's trying to appear neutral about all the ladies, and let people draw their own conclusions based on the editing.

He looks like he's been rode hard and put up wet. Time to leave the rodeo circuit.
    Defending her could take the guise of defending his choice, stating that he is extremely happy and over-the-moon in love..... while smiling and actually looking happy. Obviously I would only want to see this if it were true though. Methinks there has been no defense because there is nothing left to defend.
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3812532;
    Defending her could take the guise of defending his choice, stating that he is extremely happy and over-the-moon in love..... while smiling and actually looking happy. Obviously I would only want to see this if it were true though. Methinks there has been no defense because there is nothing left to defend.
    I agree. There are other ways to defend your choice without being obvious and one of them is actually being happy.

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3812532;

Fleiss wants the suspense.

TPTB knows the F1 has been spilled .. they are doing damage control to try and put the suspense back in by way of interviews.

CH was toting the party line once again on Ellen when he didn't defend Vienna ... they are trying to get as far away as they can from supporting the spoiled ending, so the audience will continue to watch.

The ratings this season are higher than they have had in a long time, and the Vienna/Ali rounds are apparently contributing to the higher ratings ... why would they ever want to undermine what has created the ratings to rise.

They are keeping the Vienna turmoil front and center ... ergo their latest sneak peek.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3812543;
    Fleiss wants the suspense.

TPTB knows the F1 has been spilled .. they are doing damage control to try and put the suspense back in by way of interviews.

CH was toting the party line once again on Ellen when he didn't defend Vienna ... they are trying to get as far away as they can from supporting the spoiled ending, so the audience will continue to watch.

The ratings this season are higher than they have had in a long time, and the Vienna/Ali rounds are apparently contributing to the higher ratings ... why would they ever want to undermine what has created the ratings to rise.

They are keeping the Vienna turmoil front and center ... ergo their latest sneak peek.
    See, I don't think jake's that great at acting. If Jake were happy and in love, and in love with his final choice, I bet my bottom dollar, we'd see it. One way or another. Either he'd be professing it, or you'd be able to see it in his eyes, expressions, giggles, and choice of words. I think Jake-in-love would be like a giddy schoolgirl.
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3812549;
    See, I don't think jake's that great at acting. If Jake were happy and in love, and in love with his final choice, I bet my bottom dollar, we'd see it. One way or another. Either he'd be professing it, or you'd be able to see it in his eyes, expressions, giggles, and choice of words. I think Jake-in-love would be like a giddy schoolgirl.
    IA dodie, and I just don't see the happiness, the excitement one would feel if they are truly happy.

I'm so far behind on posts, can someone tell me if the interview with CH and Jake is in this thread? If not I'll borrower it from Dreamer on JU and post it here. That vid is the first time that I'm thinking he chooses no one, or he knows the edit for Vienna is so bad, and that's why he says he doesn't think people will understand his decision.

Closed Thread