Closed Thread
Page 14 of 544 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114514 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3790088;
    What a bunch of melodramatic CRAP Jake is spewing about this. Cheated on>?!?!?!?!? Please.
    Exactly! How can you cheat on someone who isn't 'yours' to begin with? Whoever said Jake was a puppet, you are right. He's just repeating the company line in his interviews.

I'm glad that Ros is sticking up for herself. Go girl!

FORT Fogey

Complete producer's pawn. If this were a hand of poker, Jake would be "all in".

But notice even he, saying "everything you see is exactly what happened" can only say "inappropriate relationship".

I just lost all respect for him.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3790107;
    Exactly! How can you cheat on someone who isn't 'yours' to begin with? Whoever said Jake was a puppet, you are right. He's just repeating the company line in his interviews.

I'm glad that Ros is sticking up for herself. Go girl!
    Well there's this and this whole show is about cheating. Its a show where the fiance at the end of the show was dating multiple woman or men up until a few minutes before they get "engaged".

If he wants to talk like that wasn't he cheating on Roz with the other 14 girls?

Quote Originally Posted by KathnToast;3790149;
    But notice even he, saying "everything you see is exactly what happened" can only say "inappropriate relationship".

I just lost all respect for him.
    Well, same old Jake. The actor has been given his script and learned his lines. There's been a few lines he's spewed in previous interviews that made me slightly cringe, but I was buying into the whole "let's give him a chance" parade. Forget it. Just the sheer fact he made that statement of being "cheated on" has totally turned me back into an anti-Jake watcher. If I tune in this season, it will be to cheer on the girls I like as they get cut and be glad they didn't get chosen as F1.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3790091;
    Jake said "The way I feel today is you can't help who you fall in love with, how it happens or when it happens."

That's an odd statement, don't you think?
    It's true though. Haven't we seen couples and wondered how and what brought them together as a couple? It is sometimes called "destiny". People date for years and end up with someone else out of the blue.

Just saw on ET where Rozlyn flashed a little bit too much during the InStyle photo shoot. I think she's went on the show for "fame", and fame only. It's getting harder to believe anyone goes on the show for "love". :-) As much as I enjoy the entertainment on Monday night, it's getting to the point that the it's time to pull the "plug".
    Love a dance, sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow!That's Cocoa begging for a ride in Momma's car!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;3790098;
    Oh PULeeeze! SO many things wrong with that statement. We need to keep a tally sheet of all of the producer induced lines Jake is spewing. And if the word cheating is going to be used in reference to this farce of a show, it had better be describing the person dating 25 people at once!!!

eta , not your statement jlccaz, Jake's! ITA (as usual) with you.

I agree that's a pretty strong word to use "cheat" IMO that's serious impication that she actually had a sexual affair with the producer. I don't know about anyone, but I would take that lying down...contract or not contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsha_Brown;3790192;
    I agree that's a pretty strong word to use "cheat" IMO that's serious impication that she actually had a sexual affair with the producer. I don't know about anyone, but I would take that lying down...contract or not contract.
    But what if the cheating was about "winning" the game. Maybe she befriended the producer to get the "choice" dates.. The Instyle Photot shoot? Cheating can be done many ways, not only sexual... IMO
    Love a dance, sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow!That's Cocoa begging for a ride in Momma's car!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by CocoasMomma;3790193;
    But what if the cheating was about "winning" the game. Maybe she befriended the producer to get the "choice" dates.. The Instyle Photot shoot? Cheating can be done many ways, not only sexual... IMO

IMO I seriously doubt that Jake was looking at it that she was "cheating" because she wanted to get favourable "choice" dates with him!
    Last edited by Marsha_Brown; 01-08-2010 at 07:54 PM.

Closed Thread