Closed Thread
Page 13 of 544 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113513 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3789825;
    Really? That's never really happened before has it?

I think she dumped him at the alter.....seriously, it would be very dramatic. No kissing scenes yet, no bended knee yet....i'm wondering...hmmmm
    Does this count...Alex and Amanda couldn't see each other for 3 months, I think!
    Maybe someone can confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3789930;
    Does this count...Alex and Amanda couldn't see each other for 3 months, I think!
    Maybe someone can confirm this?
    That was the very first season. They had some type of Mexican vacation thing, but after that I don't recall.

The show also didn't have Helene and Aaron meet until after the show was done as well. They only kept in contact via phone. I don't know what season the show started to set up time for the couple.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3789861;
    I happened to catch Jake on Good Things Utah this morning. Highlights.... He said he fell in love with more than one girl, then commented that you don't have to choose anyone in the end and then said "whoops". Bad acting.

I think he has mentioned that in other interviews. I think it would be too obvious if he picked no one. I can't believe they would be letting him say that if that was the ending. Also he went on to say how "real" everything is on the show. Blah, blah, blah...

He talked briefly about the "scandal" and the "inappropriate behavior". He said he wishes them the best and has no hard feelings.
    Ugh .... the last time we heard "I fell in love with more than one girl", it was Jason. Please say it isn't so. I can't relive that.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3790013;
    Ugh .... the last time we heard "I fell in love with more than one girl", it was Jason. Please say it isn't so. I can't relive that.
    You don't think Jake's gonna pull a Mesnick in more ways than one do you?
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3790038;
    You don't think Jake's gonna pull a Mesnick in more ways than one do you?
    Well, he's already perfected the heave over the balcony move. I won't make it through another switcheroo. Please. No.

What a bunch of melodramatic CRAP Jake is spewing about this. Cheated on>?!?!?!?!? Please.

As ET earlier reported, Rozlyn Papa has been named as the woman at the center of "The Bachelor" scandal that rocked the show. Now Kevin Frazier gets to the truth in his interview with Jake Pavelka.

"There is no reason to beat around the bush here," Jake tells Kevin. "All of the rumors are true. One of the bachelorettes entered into an inappropriate relationship with one of the staffers. It was one of those moments."

Jake explains that while it was unraveling, he didn't think it was true. His initial thought was it was something that was being produced and thrown at him to make the show dramatic, but then he realized it was serious and it broke his heart. "I had never been cheated on. I got cheated on," he says.

So who is Rozlyn? She is a 28-year-old Richmond, Virginia native, who works as a model and make-up artist.

ET contacted Rozlyn's modeling agency, which was emphatic in stating that "she did not have a sexual relationship with a crew member."

Jake, who confirms that the staff member is no longer working on "The Bachelorette," adds, "I know the staff member. He is a friend. I've not talked to either one of them but I'm pulling for them."

All of the action will play out on Monday's episode and Jake says, "Everything that's going to air on Monday night is exactly the way it happened. There is no embellishing, there's no holding back either. "

And while the incident did put a temporary damper on "The Bachelor"'s search for love, he tells Kevin it was just a temporary glitch: "I was more disappointed. I guess in the moment, I just hurt. I have 14 other girls there that are absolutely amazing. I recomposed myself. Got over it. I would like to talk to her. I don't have any ill will. The way I feel today is you can't help who you fall in love with, how it happens or when it happens."

"The Bachelor" airs Monday nights at 8 p.m. on ABC
    Jake Pavelka Reveals More On 'The Bachelor' Scandal

Jake said "The way I feel today is you can't help who you fall in love with, how it happens or when it happens."

That's an odd statement, don't you think?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3790091;
    Jake said "The way I feel today is you can't help who you fall in love with, how it happens or when it happens."

It fits with him picking Vienna.The part where he says"You can't help who you fall in love with." imo would make sense with Vienna.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3790091;

It is even more evidence that he knew and did not care. I don't think he had a connection with her from the clips I have seen. As for his claim she cheated on him

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3790088;
    What a bunch of melodramatic CRAP Jake is spewing about this. Cheated on>?!?!?!?!? Please.

Jake Pavelka Reveals More On 'The Bachelor' Scandal
    Oh PULeeeze! SO many things wrong with that statement. We need to keep a tally sheet of all of the producer induced lines Jake is spewing. And if the word cheating is going to be used in reference to this farce of a show, it had better be describing the person dating 25 people at once!!!

eta , not your statement jlccaz, Jake's! ITA (as usual) with you.

Closed Thread