Closed Thread
Page 12 of 544 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112512 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3789679;
    I can see Jimmy completely busting this thing wide open! Has he ever played by the rules? I can't wait to see how much he can actually keep tight-lipped about!!
    hahah! ITA... "No holds barred" always when it comes to Jimmy

I want to know though if Jake is in love and happy with his F1 hehehe...
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;3789803;
    hahah! ITA... "No holds barred" always when it comes to Jimmy

I want to know though if Jake is in love and happy with his F1 hehehe...

Hey OLI

I thought I read somewhere that Jake said they aren't allowed to see each other ... which doesn't make sense.

So, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3789824;
    Hey OLI

I thought I read somewhere that Jake said they aren't allowed to see each other ... which doesn't make sense.

So, who knows.
    Really? That's never really happened before has it?

I think she dumped him at the alter.....seriously, it would be very dramatic. No kissing scenes yet, no bended knee yet....i'm wondering...hmmmm
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Hey OLI

So, who knows.
    Hey BET!

Maybe Jake is the one who doesn't want to see his F1 -- kidding
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Reality Escape

Did anyone see the Jay Leno clip from last night? He showed Vienna and Jake M & G, and then "pretended" to have her take his wallet. Sort of shaky/rude but my husband laughed. We were just flipping channels so no video capture. Maybe someone else can find a way if you want to see it. I'm hoping we see a better side of Vienna. I can sort of see why Jake chose her, but the "ala Paris Hilton" intro was a real drawback.

CH finally resurfaced on Twitter as of today.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by RealityEscape;3789848;
    Did anyone see the Jay Leno clip from last night? He showed Vienna and Jake M & G, and then "pretended" to have her take his wallet. Sort of shaky/rude but my husband laughed. We were just flipping channels so no video capture. Maybe someone else can find a way if you want to see it. I'm hoping we see a better side of Vienna. I can sort of see why Jake chose her, but the "ala Paris Hilton" intro was a real drawback.
    The Jay Leno Show - Monologue 01/07 - Video - thejaylenoshow.com
    hope this works..Hope I can do this if Mods remove...

FORT Fanatic

I happened to catch Jake on Good Things Utah this morning. Highlights.... He said he fell in love with more than one girl, then commented that you don't have to choose anyone in the end and then said "whoops". Bad acting.

I think he has mentioned that in other interviews. I think it would be too obvious if he picked no one. I can't believe they would be letting him say that if that was the ending. Also he went on to say how "real" everything is on the show. Blah, blah, blah...

He talked briefly about the "scandal" and the "inappropriate behavior". He said he wishes them the best and has no hard feelings.

Hey OLI

So, who knows.
    I read something like that in a Movieline interview but I was wondering if he misunderstood the question to mean the other women...not the one he chose but the questions was clear to him meaning his "hypothetical financee".

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie24;3789861;
    I happened to catch Jake on Good Things Utah this morning. Highlights.... He said he fell in love with more than one girl, then commented that you don't have to choose anyone in the end and then said "whoops". Bad acting.

I think he has mentioned that in other interviews. I think it would be too obvious if he picked no one. I can't believe they would be letting him say that if that was the ending. Also he went on to say how "real" everything is on the show. Blah, blah, blah...

He talked briefly about the "scandal" and the "inappropriate behavior". He said he wishes them the best and has no hard feelings.
    I can't stand how he's such a puppet!

Closed Thread