Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3809507;
    You got to be kidding! Are TV programs so terrible that people don't mind tuning into this weird season. I think the Rozlyn episode did a huge number on Jake. Two episodes later he is acting out, sending both 2-1 dates plus an extra one at the RC. Ali will be see the light or have some sense tapped into her by her family and she will leave. She can do so much better than Jake. She just seems a little too smart and intellectual than Jake IMO.
    I think somebody posted on here that Ali had a perfect GPA in college. Yep, pretty intellectual.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3809513;
    If he chose her as f1 even after she didn't get it, what led Jake to choose her over Tenley.
    He didn't or I'll eat my hat. I'm pretty sure he didn't choose either one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3809620;
    I wonder what this statement means.
    I'm very curious if we're getting played. During his interviews with the talk shows, he's being bombarded about Ali, and most people are guessing Ali. The ABC message board is equal parts Ali love/ Ali hate. Just wonder if it's a distraction to cancel out RS's spoilers.

I am thinking that Vienna is the last one standing, but not chosen. And I believe that given the choice Jake would rather let Tenley down F2 versus leaving her as F1. Come on, think about it. Tenley is F1 and Jake says he doesn't choose her either? I can see the comments already. "what a jerk" "what a cad" "he calls himself a gentleman?" "How could he do this to sweet Tenley".

Now, its Vienna in the F1 who doesn't get chosen. "serves her right" "way to go Jake" "I knew he wouldn't pick anyone" etc etc....

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3809625;
    He didn't or I'll eat my hat. I'm pretty sure he didn't choose either one of them.
    I'd laugh if both of the final 2 turned him down...

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3809522;
    Jake chooses someone but that someone says no????

ETA--I don't see Jake picking someone who hasn't met his family....I could be wrong, but he seemed to include them in the process from the beginning per an interview
    Jake has said his family has no idea how the show ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacheater;3809628;
    I'd laugh if both of the final 2 turned him down...
    The producers would love that because it has never happened in the history of the show. Also unlike Brad that picked no one evryone would be like awww poor Jake he was a nice guy and those mean girls turned him down.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3809620;
    I wonder what this statement means.
    Maybe you already know this ... but I think it's a reference to the song by Tony Bennett. Interesting lyrics when looked at in light of all the discussions about what might happen at the end of the show ...

I LEFT MY HEART IN SAN FRANCISCO (Tony Bennett)

The loveliness of Paris
    Seems somehow sadly gay
    The glory that was Rome
    Is of another day
    I've been terribly alone
    And forgotten in Manhattan
    I'm going home to my city by the bay.

I left my heart in San Francisco
    High on a hill, it calls to me.
    To be where little cable cars
    Climb halfway to the stars!
    The morning fog may chill the air
    I don't care!
    My love waits there in San Francisco
    Above the blue and windy sea
    When I come home to you, San Francisco,
    Your golden sun will shine for me!

Quote Originally Posted by dhwirch;3809627;
    I am thinking that Vienna is the last one standing, but not chosen. And I believe that given the choice Jake would rather let Tenley down F2 versus leaving her as F1. Come on, think about it. Tenley is F1 and Jake says he doesn't choose her either? I can see the comments already. "what a jerk" "what a cad" "he calls himself a gentleman?" "How could he do this to sweet Tenley".

Now, its Vienna in the F1 who doesn't get chosen. "serves her right" "way to go Jake" "I knew he wouldn't pick anyone" etc etc....
    He'll get those comments anyway for taking Tenley to F2...and I would say the same thing for Vienna as F1, beacuse he had to lead them BOTH on to do so. We've been hearing his self-righteous butt say he doesn't like leading the girls on if he ain't feeling it so...if he takes bother Tenley F2 and Vienna F1 and then dumps them both he has basically done what he said he wouldn't do...

the only reason it is unacceptable for him to dump fragile Tenley is because the edit of Vienna has been so horrible that the viewers that dislike like her will applaud him for dumping her "cheap, bleach blonde, fake boobed behind". Why because in these viewers minds she deserved it.. to me it's a horrible thing to wish that type of pain on anyone.

Maybe after Jake sees Ali in her environment he realises she's more than a pretty face and asks her what she's prepared to give up. She leaves after HTD to evaluate her priorities and comes back to answer Jake.

Closed Thread