Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by livinvicarious;3809598;
    Steve CarboneFor those inquiring, not only is the site not working, the column isn't even written yet. So even if I could post something, I have nothing to post. Probably about half way through. Working on the technical difficulties. Probably won't be fixed til tomorrow at the earliest. Sorry. It's a damn good column though

maybe all this hoopla has made RS rethink his column for this week...this is his post from facebook
    How convenient LOL - poor guy has been having troubles with his new server - big time LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

[QUOTE=n4692u;3809587;]
    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3809452;
    If it was Ali all along why are they freaking out? Why are they alluding to someone coming back? Aren't the ratings good this season?[/QUOTE]

The ratings are great this season, the best they have been since season 4 or 5, I think.

Then I think we will be getting Press Media like the hoax about "Is Tenley pregnant"? every day until the season is over.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3809600;
    How convenient LOL - poor guy has been having troubles with his new server - big time LOL
    maybe someone is rechecking facts or trying to find out what is going to happen....exactly...convenient ....

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3809401;
    So *if* the scenario in that interview proves to be accurate. It might go two ways. 1) Ali may leave of her own accord, gets away from the whole hoopla, reflects and digests, and realizes that she does truly care for Jake and ends up coming back. Or 2) Ali leaves of her own accord, gets away from the whole hoopla, reflects and digests, and realizes that it was whole competition atmosphere that had her starry eyed, and that she really doesn't care for him, he goes after her and she refuses him.

The part that intrigues me is his suggestion that someone gets away from the show, digests, and sees things in a different light. Hmmm
    Could he be referring to himself?

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3809496;
    I don't think it necessarily means she says no. Maybe the time to reflect was about why and how she left and is regretting that decision. I still think both of those VO's are when she leaves. I am also leaning more towards if anything, Jake goes after her.
    Didn't Jake say noone would understand the ending? Maybe that's because when he lets Vienna go at the FRC, he tells her he is in love with someone else, yet there is noone else left on the show. Non regular viewers won't know who he is talking about. Heck, regular viewers wouldn't know who he was talking about and Vienna would think he was talking about Tenley. Then like you say, he might have gone after her. Jake said in his first conference call that he arrived to film the show "on cloud nine and basically left the same way" unless he was lying.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3809599;
    Can someone pm me the link to Jake's blog & CH's as well?
    Jake's Blog: Jake Hits the Road

Hey there! So, tell me the truth: Last week did I look as tired and as emotionally exhausted as I felt?! Man that drama was pretty intense. I thought leaving the mansion was going to help ease any tension amongst the women but I think it had the opposite effect. It was sort of sad to leave the house because I have some of the fondest memories of my life there.

Letís talk about the RVs for a second. I was so jealous! The women got these awesome RVs to travel up the coast in with running water, soft couches, a bed, and I rode a motorcycle with a stiff seat. The bike ride was great but it was a bit scary riding up Highway 1. The wind was howling around those passes and sharp curves and a couple of times I felt like the wind might lay the bike over. But with mountains on one side and ocean on the other, the breathtaking view made the ride worthwhile.

The dates felt a bit different being out of the comfort of Los Angeles. I was excited to go on a date with Gia because up to this point there was an attraction between us but I wasnít sure if we were really going to ďtake off.Ē I knew she could handle herself in an urban environment but what about a very simple date in a vineyard? I bet she had never cooked a weenie on an open flame before that night. I was so pleasantly surprised that Gia and I had SO much physical and emotional chemistry ó it was crazy! I actually had started to miss Gia before the date was even over.

The group date was awesome! Unfortunately we started about three hours late because both RVs got stuck in the sand on Pismo Beach and had to be towed to the campsite. Which reminds me! Donít drive a motorcycle on a soft-sanded beach! Itís harder than it looks. Speaking of being harder than it looks, sand surfing is exhausting. Vienna even sprained her ankle when she did a face plant. That sunset was gorgeous though ó one of the prettiest Iíve ever seen.

One of the toughest nights I experienced during this journey was the two-on-one date with Katherine and Ella. There was a definite attraction there with Ella but it broke my heart watching her say goodbye to her son Ethan at SeaWorld. Itís a lot of responsibility knowing that Iím keeping a woman away from her son while I try to figure out if weíre right for one another. It became apparent on the two-on-one that even though my attraction to Ella was strong, it wasnít enough to keep her away from her No. 1 man.

Then I looked at Katherine. She is such a beautiful woman but I knew that what we were missing was an emotional connection and if Iím not feeling it now, why drag it out any longer. I hope I made the right choice. I know both of these women are going to find their dream guy.

I already felt pretty exhausted by the time the rose ceremony came around. Corrie was really on the line at this point because she was having such a hard time opening up. Luckily she surprised me during our one-on-one time. The Corrie that I knew was there all along finally revealed herself and I got very excited about her! Itís so neat to watch someone start to fall. Having that breakthrough with Corrie only motivated my painful decision to have Chris take away one of the roses. But knowing what I had planned for San Francisco, my decision had to be solely based on wanting to maximize my time with the five women that I did connect with emotionally.

Hopefully Iíll leave my heart in San Francisco.

Well everyone, until then Ö thanks for watching!

Fly Safe!
    Jake Pavelka

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3809498;
    Could be Vienna -- she has the 2:1 with Gia and Jake is more interested in Gia, she tries the late night visit and he's not impressed. And all the tension with Ali and Tenley. So she goes back to the hotel, writes the drama-gram, and checks out. Purpose: to get Jake to see what it's like with her not around -- see if he will miss her, want her back. Spoiled brat 101. Then she comes back at the F4/3 RC, Ali flips out, throws down an ultimatum to Jake -- it's Vienna or me -- Jake doesn't want to be told what to do, he'd be really PO'd -- and Ali leaves. Vienna on to F1, da da da dum.

And to answer your question, on a 1-10 scale, this season is a 10 on the weirdometer. And so far, the ratings are higher than ever. And climbing.

Ratings for this season have increased every week this season. Off the charts for this show. I think episode 4 Monday night peaked at about 12.5 Million. Jason Finale was just 15Million/AFTR1 17M. Brad's finale was about 11.5M, I think. Yea, Jake and season 14 have done very well. I have enjoyed this season and I think the 1:1 dates have been very good and I don't think Jake kissed the girls too much on the dates either which I was thankful for. Or they didn't show it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;3809615;
    Jake's Blog: Jake Hits the Road

Hopefully Iíll leave my heart in San Francisco.
    I wonder what this statement means.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3809499;
    Jake was telling V to not speak too much around the women. He is already taking her side against the likes of Ali and the others who have told him to his face about Vienna. What is odd is that he is not questioning why she doesn't get along with the others? Maybe if she is his f1, he believes in "live and learn", he will find out soon enough. If she is as insecure as she is being portrayed then it is bound to surface among family sooner or later.

Ali did have a point ......if Vienna is who he wants then she is not the one for him. The two are very different personalities and from different worlds. If Ali did leave after HTD, then I say, good for her.
    Jake told Vienna that he thought she brought a lot of it on to herself. In a PI, he said the girls had warned him about V and he had seen a couple of red flags himself, which concerned him. Vienna is not his F1. F1's do not get an edit like hers, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by jenn♥love;3809563;
    Crazy! Wow...

Are we sure that Vienna & Jake's FB profiles are fakes? I'm pretty sure they are but someone on Jake's swears it's him. Today, Vienna joined the Ali Fedowski fan page. (So, yea, fakey fakerson).

As much as I want him to pick Ali, I feel like she leaves and does NOT come back. This is the same as when I heard about Jason/Molly/Melissa and I hoped the rumors weren't true. When Jason dumped Melissa, I felt dumb for "hoping" he didn't.

My guess is he does pick Vienna and it doesn't work out (surprise?). But that rose on the bed thing really makes me wonder....

Quote from Jake Pavelka Facebook
    Jake Pavelka Ok So Just to Clear something Up This is Not the real Jake! Do you think he really has time to do a face book? LOL! I am just a fan that started this fan page so everyone can chat about the show and I can update you all on what is going on January 18 at 9:35pm

Closed Thread