Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3809572;
    Vienna is not going anywhere until Jake dumps her at the FRC. I'm hoping she throws a crying, screaming fit when he does or at least in the limo. I bet the producers will do everything they can to make that happen so it would really wrap up the edit she's got this season. I happen to think it is true, or at least most of it.
    I would prefer a not so graceful swan dive off the top of Jake Mtn myself
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3809572;
    Vienna is not going anywhere until Jake dumps her at the FRC. I'm hoping she throws a crying, screaming fit when he does or at least in the limo. I bet the producers will do everything they can to make that happen so it would really wrap up the edit she's got this season. I happen to think it is true, or at least most of it.
    I don't think we will be seeing Vienna leave until she is let go either. Despite the obvious hate that all of the girls have for her.....i still think she will stick it out until the end.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3809562;
    I thought he was referring to his 15 minutes with Vienna and she was spending her 15 minutes to throw "all these girls under the bus". Ali and the other girls in the house only had ONE GIRL they were going after, Vienna. He used plural. Vienna was always trying to defend herself and telling him the other girls were jealous, etc. He also said that he was beginning to see "true colors".

By the way, I don't think Jake is with Ali or anyone else. I really, really, wish he had fallen in love with sweet Tenley.
    I don't think he's w/ anyone either. I'm glad that Tenley wasn't chosen. His loss and she deserves so much more.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3809399;
    Probably the only happy ending we will see is if MF hires Ryan Callahan for his next project.
    I see, I see. You believe RC will provide MF a happy ending if given the chance to mac on 25 women. Make sense :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3809424;
    This interview was posted a couple of hours ago today. Yes I believe that this is what they want us to believe happens. I am not falling for it this time. :nono
    I believe it. Last season, 17 million viewers tuned in to the ATFR1 to seel Melissa get dumped, even though they had already broken up (according to M&J). TPTB want you to tune in to see Jake's true love, Ali, return and see him get dumped on national tv. People obviously love a trainwreck and to witness other people's misery.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3809562;
    I thought he was referring to his 15 minutes with Vienna and she was spending her 15 minutes to throw "all these girls under the bus". Ali and the other girls in the house only had ONE GIRL they were going after, Vienna. He used plural. Vienna was always trying to defend herself and telling him the other girls were jealous, etc. He also said that he was beginning to see "true colors".

By the way, I don't think Jake is with Ali or anyone else. I really, really, wish he had fallen in love with sweet Tenley.
    Not one of them is sweet in my book. Jake got the botton of the barrel as far as girls go. He does seem smitten with Vienna, Gia and Ali. I think Vienna more (but that is clouded by the RS reveal). Jake is saying more and more during interviews and I'm completely confused. Of course, I was convinced that Jillian picked Reid. I do think that Jake picks Vienna... where it goes from there is yet to be seen. If Ali does come back and/or if he goes off chasing her, I'll be stunned. Ali is the girl that thinks she's nice, but really isn't in my book.

Fleiss would love that sort of ending. If Jake goes off to find the heart he left in San Fran.... I'm hoping it isn't Ali. Sorry to all the Ali supporters out there.

[QUOTE=Love_Me;3809452;]If it was Ali all along why are they freaking out? Why are they alluding to someone coming back? Aren't the ratings good this season?[/QUOTE]

The ratings are great this season, the best they have been since season 4 or 5, I think.

Is it possible that Jake threw out the "returnee" card just to distract us? No one needs to return for him to mention Jill and Ed. TPTB know how last season's comings and goings pulled people in, esp. the FRC.

FORT Fan

Steve CarboneFor those inquiring, not only is the site not working, the column isn't even written yet. So even if I could post something, I have nothing to post. Probably about half way through. Working on the technical difficulties. Probably won't be fixed til tomorrow at the earliest. Sorry. It's a damn good column though

maybe all this hoopla has made RS rethink his column for this week...this is his post from facebook

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3809487;
    I believe it was.

Probably doesn't mean anything at all. lol. just thought Jake's last line in his blog today was interesting, considering the conversation at the moment. Could have just been about having all the girls there as well.

[B]Hopefully Iíll leave my heart in San Francisco.[/B]
    Can someone pm me the link to Jake's blog & CH's as well?

I don't get that last line of Jake's blog "Hopefully I'll leave my heart in SF".(Ali's hometown) If the rumors are true, he really did that last November, so I hope he has it back by now if things didn't go well and I think they didn't.JMO I want him to meet somebody and be so happy. He now has endless opportunities to meet females from all walks of life. I hope we are being fooled by Jake & TPTB and he is with somebody and happy.

Closed Thread