Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3809489;
    I think the ending is pretty clear according to that interview of Jake's. Ali comes back to the FRC and she has been away from the show and has had time to digest things and she says NO. I bet Fleiss is loving it. How sad.

It just makes me love Jake even more, even though I wasn't a big fan of his pre-show. He has said "no matter what, you have to lead with your heart" and only he would have to live with how the show ends. It makes my heart hurt for him. He looked like he had aged 10 years in that interview.

As a fan of Ali's this season, I will be ashamed of her because she could have just refused to come back since they couldn't make her, since she had already left the show.

I think this is where the vo in the highlights come from, the FRC: Ali saying "how can I possibly do this to him" and Jake's angry "how could she do this to me?" I just hope she didn't let him get down on one knee and propose.

I think even the people who were not fans of Jake's, will say that he went the extra mile for love, made himself vulnerable and got his heart broken AGAIN. Too bad he didn't fall in love with Tenley.

I would have been satisfied if he just didn't choose anyone and left it at that. I could just bawl!
    I don't think it necessarily means she says no. Maybe the time to reflect was about why and how she left and is regretting that decision. I still think both of those VO's are when she leaves. I am also leaning more towards if anything, Jake goes after her.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3809493;
    Or what if Ali comes back and HE says no and picks Vienna anyways? Then you would have "someone coming back" along with "no one will understand the ending."
    That would just be a repeat of Jill's season though.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3809479;
    So Vienna pulls an Ed only she leaves a "Dear John" note and takes off only to return? Her edit doesn't seem to be viewer friendly IMO, so who's rooting for her to come back? If she is the one who claims to love and takes off then maybe Jake's VO she says she is falling in love with me and leaves could be about Vienna? This season doesn't make sense. They have rolled the dice one too many times in all these seasons leading to this one. Wonder where this season measures on the "weirdometer"?
    Could be Vienna -- she has the 2:1 with Gia and Jake is more interested in Gia, she tries the late night visit and he's not impressed. And all the tension with Ali and Tenley. So she goes back to the hotel, writes the drama-gram, and checks out. Purpose: to get Jake to see what it's like with her not around -- see if he will miss her, want her back. Spoiled brat 101. Then she comes back at the F4/3 RC, Ali flips out, throws down an ultimatum to Jake -- it's Vienna or me -- Jake doesn't want to be told what to do, he'd be really PO'd -- and Ali leaves. Vienna on to F1, da da da dum.

And to answer your question, on a 1-10 scale, this season is a 10 on the weirdometer. And so far, the ratings are higher than ever. And climbing.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3809357;
    No idea. I really don't think she will leave though. She seems confident that Jake will be hers imo.
    Jake was telling V to not speak too much around the women. He is already taking her side against the likes of Ali and the others who have told him to his face about Vienna. What is odd is that he is not questioning why she doesn't get along with the others? Maybe if she is his f1, he believes in "live and learn", he will find out soon enough. If she is as insecure as she is being portrayed then it is bound to surface among family sooner or later.

Ali did have a point ......if Vienna is who he wants then she is not the one for him. The two are very different personalities and from different worlds. If Ali did leave after HTD, then I say, good for her.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3809499;
    Jake was telling V to not speak too much around the women. He is already taking her side against the likes of Ali and the others who have told him to his face about Vienna. What is odd is that he is not questioning why she doesn't get along with the others?
    I saw that, not as him taking her side, but rather [after her "I'll take the last 1:1 time thank you very much!"] him seeing exactly why the girls dislike her, and trying to open her eyes. I'm pretty sure that incident was a revelation for him. I almost felt like he was embarrassed that she didn't get it.
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3809498;
    Could be Vienna -- she has the 2:1 with Gia and Jake is more interested in Gia, she tries the late night visit and he's not impressed. And all the tension with Ali and Tenley. So she goes back to the hotel, writes the drama-gram, and checks out. Purpose: to get Jake to see what it's like with her not around -- see if he will miss her, want her back. Spoiled brat 101. Then she comes back at the F4/3 RC, Ali flips out, throws down an ultimatum to Jake -- it's Vienna or me -- Jake doesn't want to be told what to do, he'd be really PO'd -- and Ali leaves. Vienna on to F1, da da da dum.

And to answer your question, on a 1-10 scale, this season is a 10 on the weirdometer. And so far, the ratings are higher than ever. And climbing.
    You got to be kidding! Are TV programs so terrible that people don't mind tuning into this weird season. I think the Rozlyn episode did a huge number on Jake. Two episodes later he is acting out, sending both 2-1 dates plus an extra one at the RC. Ali will be see the light or have some sense tapped into her by her family and she will leave. She can do so much better than Jake. She just seems a little too smart and intellectual than Jake IMO.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3809506;
    I saw that, not as him taking her side, but rather [after her "I'll take the last 1:1 time thank you very much!"] him seeing exactly why the girls dislike her, and trying to open her eyes. I'm pretty sure that incident was a revelation for him. I almost felt like he was embarrassed that she didn't get it.
    If he chose her as f1 even after she didn't get it, what led Jake to choose her over Tenley.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3809498;

So if Vienna leaves that would be one episode without her, that would be refreshing. Of the remaining five she seems the most immature. The preview of her in Jake's room doesn't score her any points in her favor either. She just seems to be the "wife" he chooses and is willing to play the game any way to get there. If she is f1, it's the worst f1 edit ever I've seen so far.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3809507;
    You got to be kidding! Are TV programs so terrible that people don't mind tuning into this weird season. I think the Rozlyn episode did a huge number on Jake. Two episodes later he is acting out, sending both 2-1 dates plus an extra one at the RC. Ali will be see the light or have some sense tapped into her by her family and she will leave. She can do so much better than Jake. She just seems a little too smart and intellectual than Jake IMO.
    I think it's Zinnia that has posted the viewer numbers after every episode -- in this thread, I think. Each episode has topped the last one, and are way ahead since about 6 or 7 seasons ago. Viewers are lapping this stuff up. This last epi they even brought in the 'older' demographic, the 49+ crowd. That's why we'll never get a straight love story. Trista and Ryan are dinosaurs. MF's plan is working. Cha-ching.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3809466;
    Maybe you are right. I hope that Vienna is not the twist.
    If she is, maybe it's because the other girls begged TPTB for a "Vienna break", and they got a day or two without her. Heck, maybe they all threatened a mutiny if she stayed on? Just guessing, though. I don't know if their 'animosity' toward her is scripted, real, or partly scripted and partly real.

Closed Thread