Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3809374;
    You mean how it *really* ends? Or how it really, *really* ends?....lol... Lord help us all. I felt [like many others], something's hinky here.... not sure exactly what, but Vienna's edit as an F1 stinks to high heaven.

BTW, someone asked for the transcript of that interview. He sure does say "ya know" alot.
    How did this guy ever get cast. He can't put a sentence or a thought together. It's no fun to watch a show where the main emotion a viewer feels toward the lead is PITY for Mr. Dateless. Egads. Dear Mike, PLEASE relieve us of this torture, and send us a happy ending.

Interesting - but would they ever let him say that if it were for real....after the whole Ed & Jill thing - it just seems so obvious.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3809385;
    How did this guy ever get cast. He can't put a sentence or a thought together. It's no fun to watch a show where the main emotion a viewer feels toward the lead is PITY for Mr. Dateless. Egads. Dear Mike, PLEASE relieve us of this torture, and send us a happy ending.
    Probably the only happy ending we will see is if MF hires Ryan Callahan for his next project.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

So *if* the scenario in that interview proves to be accurate. It might go two ways. 1) Ali may leave of her own accord, gets away from the whole hoopla, reflects and digests, and realizes that she does truly care for Jake and ends up coming back. Or 2) Ali leaves of her own accord, gets away from the whole hoopla, reflects and digests, and realizes that it was whole competition atmosphere that had her starry eyed, and that she really doesn't care for him, he goes after her and she refuses him.

The part that intrigues me is his suggestion that someone gets away from the show, digests, and sees things in a different light. Hmmm
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

From E!:

Does The Bachelor want to find love or not?!

After first ditching Kathryn Sherlock and Ella Nolan on their group date, then saying sayonara to Ashleigh Hunt and Jessie Sulidis during Monday night's rose ceremony, fans of Jake Pavelka were left scratching their heads and pondering this Bachelor's romantic intentions.

But according to the wingman (and host) Chris Harrison, Pavelka just knows what he wants—even if that means bringing back some of the eliminees for a second shot at love.

"With fewer women, sometimes it can be a different thing. You go from 25, and then when you're at final four, and sometimes people come back maybe," Jake tells E! News of one or more of the dismissed damsels heading back to the show. "In that time, you get away from the show and digest."

And if any of you thinking this is just a publicity stunt brought about by Bachelor producers, Jake counters with this: "It worked with Jill and Ed," referring to his former Bachelorette costars.

Obviously, fans of the show have been baffled by Jake's decision to send home multiple women each episode, with only five remaining after just four weeks. But he has his reasons—and they're not that far-fetched.

"As soon as the women don't feel a connection that it's going to work, it's pretty obvious," he explains. "On The Bachelor, you more or less have to act on it, because if you're spending time with someone that there's no connection with, you're taking time away from women there [is] a connection with."

Chris concurs: "This goes to show that Jake is in control and isn't messing around here. If he doesn't see a future in a relationship, he's not going to drag it out."

Although, apparently in The Bachelor world, it takes a woman leaving, then coming back, to see if that future really exists.

Apparently that interview was recent. Do you think after hearing all the rumblings here (& maybe on other boards) about Ali coming back, that they instructed him to say that, to get the excitement level up again? They obviously know RS told us about Vienna - this could be a way to keep us guessing.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3809408;
    From E!:

Does The Bachelor want to find love or not?!

After first ditching Kathryn Sherlock and Ella Nolan on their group date, then saying sayonara to Ashleigh Hunt and Jessie Sulidis during Monday night's rose ceremony, fans of Jake Pavelka were left scratching their heads and pondering this Bachelor's romantic intentions.

But according to the wingman (and host) Chris Harrison, Pavelka just knows what he wants—even if that means bringing back some of the eliminees for a second shot at love.

"With fewer women, sometimes it can be a different thing. You go from 25, and then when you're at final four, and sometimes people come back maybe," Jake tells E! News of one or more of the dismissed damsels heading back to the show. "In that time, you get away from the show and digest."

And if any of you thinking this is just a publicity stunt brought about by Bachelor producers, Jake counters with this: "It worked with Jill and Ed," referring to his former Bachelorette costars.

Obviously, fans of the show have been baffled by Jake's decision to send home multiple women each episode, with only five remaining after just four weeks. But he has his reasons—and they're not that far-fetched.

"As soon as the women don't feel a connection that it's going to work, it's pretty obvious," he explains. "On The Bachelor, you more or less have to act on it, because if you're spending time with someone that there's no connection with, you're taking time away from women there [is] a connection with."

Chris concurs: "This goes to show that Jake is in control and isn't messing around here. If he doesn't see a future in a relationship, he's not going to drag it out."

Although, apparently in The Bachelor world, it takes a woman leaving, then coming back, to see if that future really exists.
    SAY WHAT??!?!?!?!

I did not want to express a favorite but please let it be Kathryn with her "I think you are making a mistake" Molly line

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3809420;
    SAY WHAT??!?!?!?!

I did not want to express a favorite but please let it be Kathryn with her "I think you are making a mistake" Molly line
    If it was Kathryn, they would have shown us a lot more of her, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3809418;
    Apparntly that interview was recent. Do you think after hearing all the rumblings here (& maybe on other boards) about Ali coming back, that they instructed him to say that, to get the excitement level up again? They obviously know RS told us about Vienna - this could be a way to keep us guessing.
    This interview was posted a couple of hours ago today. Yes I believe that this is what they want us to believe happens. I am not falling for it this time. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3809365;
    Seems like a post Reality Steve strategy to get everyone talking and guessing about how it ends at and after the final rose ceremony.

Another season where we have to build out a post FRC chronology to figure out "how it ends" in the famous words of Bachelor 11.

But why does the guy look like Eyeore all the time. It's depressing.
    I agree. They're trying to divert attention to the fact that Reality Steve gave the ending away already. I don't believe he goes after Ali after the show is over. He's probably with Vienna now.

Closed Thread