Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

The Press release says that 4 move on next week to HTD's
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3809359;
    The Press release says that 4 move on next week to HTD's
    Yeah, i don't think Vienna leaves and i do think she will be getting a HTD.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3809357;
    No idea. I really don't think she will leave though. She seems confident that Jake will be hers imo.
    I can't see her leaving on her own, either.
    I CAN see Ali leaving on her own.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3805973;
    On Access - Dish of Salt - Laure talking to Jake about monday night's epi - and he says - alot happens - and some of it we won't understand........
    He also says that in a vo when he was standing by the cabin after letting Ella & Kathryn go on their 2:1 date. He said he was going to make decisions that noone would understand and it was only going to get worse.

Seems like a post Reality Steve strategy to get everyone talking and guessing about how it ends at and after the final rose ceremony.

Another season where we have to build out a post FRC chronology to figure out "how it ends" in the famous words of Bachelor 11.

But why does the guy look like Eyeore all the time. It's depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3809350;
    IF by any chance this is not thrown out there just to confuse us, which I think it is, I would like to point out that there's a screencap of Vienna sitting in a bed, I think in SF, writing a letter to Jake that seems to read " If you're reading this letter, I'll be gone," or something like that. What if Vienna leaves because of the harrasnment she has been put through by the others and them rethinks it and comes back?
    I think someone found the hotel where the bed is from - and it's when she is going to go on her 2:1 date.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3809357;
    No idea. I really don't think she will leave though. She seems confident that Jake will be hers imo.
    She might not be as confident after the 2 on 1 with Gia where he pays more attention to Gia as per the press release. It might also explain why Ali leaves, she is mad he is taking Vienna back after she left...

Quote Originally Posted by quebecoise;3809369;
    She might not be as confident after the 2 on 1 with Gia where he pays more attention to Gia as per the press release. It might also explain why Ali leaves, she is mad he is taking Vienna back after she left...
    We do see her go into Jake's bed with him on the date next week...i'm sure things will go well there. They're going to have 4 HTD's and since Corrie leaves, it makes sense that the 4th HTD will be Vienna. It would be interesting though if both Vienna and Ali leave at the some point and return.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3809365;
    Seems like a post Reality Steve strategy to get everyone talking and guessing about how it ends at and after the final rose ceremony.

Another season where we have to build out a post FRC chronology to figure out "how it ends" in the famous words of Bachelor 11.

But why does the guy look like Eyeore all the time. It's depressing.

You mean how it *really* ends? Or how it really, *really* ends?....lol... Lord help us all. I felt [like many others], something's hinky here.... not sure exactly what, but Vienna's edit as an F1 stinks to high heaven.

BTW, someone asked for the transcript of that interview. He sure does say "ya know" alot.

I went on there as myself, ya know, completely open and vulnerable and, you, but it's a two-way street. Um, of course the rose ceremony - and sometimes in between rose ceremonies - but, uhm, the women are... there, there's if, if - as soon as they don't feel a connection, or that it's gonna, gonna... work, it's *pretty* obvious though. It's like in real life, ya know, you can just kind of *feel* it. Ya know? But on the Bachelor, you more or less have to *act* on it, because if you're spending time with someone that there's no connection with, you're *taking* time away from women there *are* connection [sic] with

Ya know, with fewer women, ya know, it, sometimes it can be a different thing, ya know, you go from 25, and then when you're at Final 4...and mmmm..nnn..uuuh..ohhh and sometimes people come back, maybe?, um, you can see a different, ya know, and and they've had time to get away from the show and digest. It worked with Jill and Ed.

You know what? Iee, I didn't come to make a television show, ya know, this is all kind of, I guess, a coinci.., I mean not a coincidence, but this is just kinda - part of it - ya know - I have nothing to offer but myself, and ya know, it took me a long time to get to who I am and where I am and everything, and so I don't, ya know, I don't have anything to apologize for.

Ya know what? I think that, um, I think it's dramatic and rocky. Just, to say the least. ya know, and uh, having to live it, and now having to relive it, ya know, and see the bigger picture of everything, is uh... ya know I can't say that I didn't know *all* of this was going on, but, um... GOLL-EE.
    TRANSLATION:

I went on there as myself, completely open and vulnerable, but it's a two-way street. As far as the women go, as soon as they don't feel a connection, or that it's going to "work", it becomes fairly obvious. It's similar to real life, you can just kind of *feel* it. However, on the Bachelor you more or less have to *act* on the fact that there isn't a connection, because if you're spending time with someone that there's no connection with, you're *taking* time away from women there *are* connections with.

With fewer women, sometimes it can be different. You go from 25 to the Final 4. And sometimes people come back, and once they've had time away to digest everything, things can look differently.

It worked with Jill and Ed.

I didn't come to make a television show. I have nothing to offer but myself, and it took me a long time to get to *who* I am and *where* I am and so I don't feel that I have anything to apologize for.

I think it's dramatic and rocky. To say the least. And having to live it, and now having to *relive* it and see the bigger picture of everything, is an eye-opener. I can't say that I didn't know *all* of this was going on, but... GOLL-EE.
    Last edited by dodie430; 01-26-2010 at 10:25 PM.
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3809222;
    And so the frenzy begins....

Is he talking about Ali?
    Is he talking about Gia?
    Is he talking about Tenley?
    Will someone crash the final rose ceremony?
    Will someone come back at the AFTR show?
    Will Jake dump Vienna at the FR ceremony?
    Will Jake dump Vienna at the AFTR show and take up with another girl? Ali? Tenley? Corrie? Gia?
    Sounds like Jake was dispatched to tamp down the discussions about how boring this season is and to dangle a possibility out there that makes everyone want to stay tuned.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Closed Thread