Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Can anybody get a cap of the video of the interview? Maybe we can figure out where he is/when this took place?

I wonder about this statement...
    TVGuide.com: How much do you let the some of the women's opinions about other contestants on the show affect your decisions?
    Jake: The most important thing was me. I want to see things for myself. I know what to watch for. They were telling me these things about Vienna. The problem with that is it's starting to get so out of control, even women like Ali are starting to get into it. It's like I've got 15 minutes with you. Do you really want to throw all these other girls under the bus when you're spending time with me? I'm seeing some true colors here.
    Would he single out Ali like this if he is with her? This statement seems to put Ali in a negative light.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3809313;
    Atem I actually saw this clip in a fan video on you tube. I just assumed it was shown in season preview.
    Are you talking about this in her intro?:

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3809313;
    Atem I actually saw this clip in a fan video on you tube. I just assumed it was shown in season preview.
    It was shown, episode 1, Ali's intro.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3809324;
    Are you talking about this in her intro?:

Thanks Sanlee, that's the one I saw. I really want to know who that rose on Jake's bed belongs to.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3809246;
    .......or does he go after her? or is it someon or is this just a ratings ploy to get viewers to keep watching. Nothing better than Jake feeding the rumors to keep the folks interested.
    Well that theory may be working....after last nights show which totally turned me off...and knowing the spoiled final4...was thinking that just maybe would be finding something else to do Monday nights!

But now I'm intrigued again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3809323;
    I wonder about this statement...

Would he single out Ali like this if he is with her? This statement seems to put Ali in a negative light.
    IF by any chance this is not thrown out there just to confuse us, which I think it is, I would like to point out that there's a screencap of Vienna sitting in a bed, I think in SF, writing a letter to Jake that seems to read " If you're reading this letter, I'll be gone," or something like that. What if Vienna leaves because of the harrasnment she has been put through by the others and them rethinks it and comes back?

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3809350;
    IF by any chance this is not thrown out there just to confuse us, which I think it is, I would like to point out that there's a screencap of Vienna sitting in a bed, I think in SF, writing a letter to Jake that seems to read " If you're reading this letter, I'll be gone," or something like that. What if Vienna leaves because of the harrasnment she has been put through by the others and them rethinks it and comes back?
    Well we don't have caps of Vienna's HTD, but she is on a FD. So that would mean that she left for HTD's ala Ed...and returned for the FD's. Same thing as last season with Jillian.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3809355;
    Well we don't have caps of Vienna's HTD, but she is on a FD. So that would mean that she left for HTD's ala Ed...and returned for the FD's. Same thing as last season with Jillian.
    So would he only do 3 HTDs? Or would Corrie get a HTD in place of Vienna? How would that work?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3809356;
    So would he only do 3 HTDs? Or would Corrie get a HTD in place of Vienna?
    No idea. I really don't think she will leave though. She seems confident that Jake will be hers imo.

Closed Thread