Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3809228;
    Wouldn't that be something if Jake dumped Tenley and Vienna at the FRC....and then goes back to say, Ali. That's never been done before right!?!

Jake did say that he will have to deal with what-ever happens after this is over....very interesting indeed.
    I would have to give props to Capegal, because she threw that out there WAY back when.

Another question, in that video, is that the same place we have another cap of him in St Lucia?

If that happens, poor Vienna, she's just roadkill under that Fleiss bus...

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3809225;
    I know!
    WTH is going on?
    I don't know...but I'll order us another round of shots because it is fixin' to get CRAZY in here!

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3809225;
    I know!
    WTH is going on?
    Looks like things will get more interesting...but is it as simple as just Ali returning? or does he go after her? or is it someone else he is referring to? or is this just a ratings ploy to get viewers to keep watching. Nothing better than Jake feeding the rumors to keep the folks interested.

so if Ali does come back when do yall think it will happen? At the FRC like Reid??
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3809228;
    Wouldn't that be something if Jake dumped Tenley and Vienna at the FRC....and then goes back to say, Ali. That's never been done before right!?!

Jake did say that he will have to deal with what-ever happens after this is over....very interesting indeed.
    that's exactly why I have not quite been able to discard the idea. It is the one thing that hasn't been done yet.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3809245;
    I don't know...but I'll order us another round of shots because it is fixin' to get CRAZY in here!
    And I thought we had everything all figured out and tied in a nice pretty Vienna colored Bow. Glad there's still something to go crazy over.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3809245;
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3809250;
    that's exactly why I have not quite been able to discard the idea. It is the one thing that hasn't been done yet.
    Yep...i don't think Ali would be the one to come back, but maybe Jake would go after her. That would be something different.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3809254;
    And I thought we had everything all figured out and tied in a nice pretty Vienna colored Bow. Glad there's still something to go crazy over.
    But haven't you felt like with this edit, and all the focus on the Ali/Vienna war going on, that is was just to straight forward of an ending for Vienna to be F1?

Closed Thread