Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3809155;
    Somebody needs to make a transcript of Jake's new interview with Kristen of "Watch With Kristen." He refers to the possibility of somebody coming back?!

However, he looks very sad and worn out.
    where would we find this interview?

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3809155;
    Somebody needs to make a transcript of Jake's new interview with Kristen of "Watch With Kristen." He refers to the possibility of somebody coming back?!

However, he looks very sad and worn out.
    Here's the link
    Celebrity Videos | E! Online

at one point he says:
    "With fewer woman sometimes it can be a different thing. You go from 25 and then your at final 4, and you know sometimes people come back maybe.

interesting.

Does The Bachelor want to find love or not?!

After first ditching Kathryn Sherlock and Ella Nolan on their group date, then saying sayonara to Ashleigh Hunt and Jessie Sulidis during Monday night's rose ceremony, fans of Jake Pavelka were left scratching their heads and pondering this Bachelor's romantic intentions.

But according to the wingman (and host) Chris Harrison, Pavelka just knows what he wants—even if that means bringing back some of the eliminees for a second shot at love.

"With fewer women, sometimes it can be a different thing. You go from 25, and then when you're at final four, and sometimes people come back maybe," Jake tells E! News of one or more of the dismissed damsels heading back to the show. "In that time, you get away from the show and digest."

And if any of you thinking this is just a publicity stunt brought about by Bachelor producers, Jake counters with this: "It worked with Jill and Ed," referring to his former Bachelorette costars.

Obviously, fans of the show have been baffled by Jake's decision to send home multiple women each episode, with only five remaining after just four weeks. But he has his reasons—and they're not that far-fetched.

"As soon as the women don't feel a connection that it's going to work, it's pretty obvious," he explains. "On The Bachelor, you more or less have to act on it, because if you're spending time with someone that there's no connection with, you're taking time away from women there [is] a connection with."

Chris concurs: "This goes to show that Jake is in control and isn't messing around here. If he doesn't see a future in a relationship, he's not going to drag it out."

Although, apparently in The Bachelor world, it takes a woman leaving, then coming back, to see if that future really exists.

So, who should return to On the Wings of Love? Let us know!
    Why Is Bachelor's Jake Eliminating So Many Ladies?! - E! Online

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3809195;
    Does The Bachelor want to find love or not?!

Why Is Bachelor's Jake Eliminating So Many Ladies?! - E! Online
    Yall. I'm freaking out with this.
    Talk about adding fuel to the Jake/Ali fire.
    Somebody help me see a rational side to this to calm me down a bit.

"With fewer women, sometimes it can be a different thing. You go from 25, and then when you're at final four, and sometimes people come back maybe," Jake tells E! News of one or more of the dismissed damsels heading back to the show. "In that time, you get away from the show and digest."

And if any of you thinking this is just a publicity stunt brought about by Bachelor producers, Jake counters with this: "It worked with Jill and Ed," referring to his former Bachelorette costars.
    And so the frenzy begins....

Is he talking about Ali?
    Is he talking about Gia?
    Is he talking about Tenley?
    Will someone crash the final rose ceremony?
    Will someone come back at the AFTR show?
    Will Jake dump Vienna at the FR ceremony?
    Will Jake dump Vienna at the AFTR show and take up with another girl? Ali? Tenley? Corrie? Gia?

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3809222;
    And so the frenzy begins....

Is he talking about Ali?
    Will soemone crash the final rose ceremony?
    Will someone come back at the AFTR show?
    I know!
    WTH is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3809220;
    Wouldn't that be something if Jake dumped Tenley and Vienna at the FRC....and then goes back to say, Ali. That's never been done before right!?!

Jake did say that he will have to deal with what-ever happens after this is over....very interesting indeed.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

makes all those theories we have been throwing out about Ali in the end possibly not so far off. Oh boy, here we go again!

so if someone comes back it is probably Ali wow this seems like last season all over again Ed left Jill then he came back. Now we have Ali who leaves Jake and MIGHT come back
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Too few clues.

What I don't understand is why no follow up to 'It worked for Jillian and Ed'? I mean, how does that answer if this is fake?!

Closed Thread