Closed Thread
Page 101 of 544 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 5436

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3805962;
    I don't understand why all these theories are being thrown around about Alli. I just can't like her after her behavior last week.

The only girl that fits what he's SAID he's wanted is either Tenley or Corrie. However, based on his comments about "he didn't do what everyone wanted" and "sometimes it takes more than 25 girls" I don't think he chose anyone. I think him saying "I hope she says yes" is possibly about whether or not Tenley will go to the Fantasy Suite with him.

I like Jake. I think he went into this with the intention of finding a wife, but it just didn't happen. And you know what? That's okay! =)
    I have nothing to add, I just want to ditto this post. I don't have a favorite but I don't see why everyone thinks he goes after Ali.

On Access - Dish of Salt - Laure talking to Jake about monday night's epi - and he says - alot happens - and some of it we won't understand........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

In the Access Hollywood interview where he is asked about Vienna being the final one, he says his parents don't even know and they were involved right up until the very end. Do we know if his parents went to St. Lucia or could this just be phone conversations?
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3805973;
    On Access - Dish of Salt - Laure talking to Jake about monday night's epi - and he says - alot happens - and some of it we won't understand........
    My guess is he is talking about why he sends both girls home. He said in another interview that him not "liking" girls was not always the reason they left. He was talking about the upcoming episode (not Ali leaving).

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3805655;
    We do know that some are not enamoured with Jake and some positively dislike him.
    1) I do remember last season when the talk from production was no one liked Reid because he was too boring and not cooperative. After the Wes episode, the talk changed to none of production liked Ed.
    2) Saying someone is the horniest person on a show when nothing horny is shown is like saying Rozyln crossed the line that should not be crossed. The is no proof. Did Jake sleep with all the girls? Just insinuatins to make people dislike Jake.
    3) "demanding, short tempered, and says he will do things that he has no intention of doing. It has not made him many friends in the production group". The stars are not there to make friends with those in production" Jake said he did not necessarily do what they wanted him to do. Means they wanted him to do or say certain things he did not like, so he did not do it. Makes the manipulating producers not too happy. Afterrall he is not there to seek or make friends with production. He is there to find a bride.
    4) They do not think he's very smart, interesting, or honest. He talks about religion, but goes for the cheapest girls. Going for the less worldly girls does not make one not smart or interesting. There is chemistry or there is not. I thought RS said Jake went for the rich girl. That is why people zoomed in on Vienna. Then we find out she is not rich afterall. so not Jake is not smart. What has the beging of smart and interesting got to do with cheap girl.
    As you said, someone said that to you. the person is so full of himself. It is better to form our own opinions of Jake wthout having all the insinuations and negative feedback without proof.w It will be better if it does not turn into a hate fest as previous seasons.
    Thanks for sticking up for my man. I like him and think he's doing a great job keeping calm in all the mess of women he's dealing with.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3805970;
    I have nothing to add, I just want to ditto this post. I don't have a favorite but I don't see why everyone thinks he goes after Ali.
    ITA. I think that Ali's date was a very sweet date, but I don't understand where it's coming from that Jake dumped everyone & went back to try to get Ali. I don't see where Jake is as enamoured with Ali as her fans seem to be. I don't know what happens, but I don't see this huge connection with Ali as others see.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3805962;
    I don't understand why all these theories are being thrown around about Alli. I just can't like her after her behavior last week.

The only girl that fits what he's SAID he's wanted is either Tenley or Corrie. However, based on his comments about "he didn't do what everyone wanted" and "sometimes it takes more than 25 girls" I don't think he chose anyone. I think him saying "I hope she says yes" is possibly about whether or not Tenley will go to the Fantasy Suite with him.

I like Jake. I think he went into this with the intention of finding a wife, but it just didn't happen. And you know what? That's okay! =)
    All the theories being tossed about are due to the fact that we know there is extensive editing designed to throw off the viewing public. I'm not buying into any one particular theory - I'm totally confused.

I agree the comment about "I hope she says yes" is spliced into the VO to make us think there's a proposal but the comment had nothing to do with the FRC and probably about a FD.

It just might be that 'good guys' do finish last after all this season...

With all the weird weird editing going on, strange reactions from Jake in interviews ... what ending have we not had yet on Bachelor/bachelorette...

Nobody shows up at the RC, they leave beforehand? One girl leaves before the RC, the other stays only to say no? Im trying to think of scenerios we havent seen yet...

Quote Originally Posted by equus;3806029;
    With all the weird weird editing going on, strange reactions from Jake in interviews ... what ending have we not had yet on Bachelor/bachelorette...

Nobody shows up at the RC, they leave beforehand? One girl leaves before the RC, the other stays only to say no? Im trying to think of scenerios we havent seen yet...
    This is why I haven't completely discounted the theory that he goes after someone, whether its Ali or someone else. If they try and top what they did last year, Jake and Vienna happily going off together at the end just isn't going to do it. It is one thing that they haven't done before. Although, that would be kinda romantic, and we can't have that!

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3806034;
    This is why I haven't completely discounted the theory that he goes after someone, whether its Ali or someone else. If they try and top what they did last year, Jake and Vienna happily going off together at the end just isn't going to do it. It is one thing that they haven't done before. Although, that would be kinda romantic, and we can't have that!
    I agree. Maybe Tenley was F2 and Vienna decided that she wasn't ready for a proposal so she just doesn't show up or if she does she tells him no before he can even talk. I really don't know Maybe the do ride off into the sunset together and are either still together or have broken up. I really can't read this season. But I do agree there is going to be some twist at the end.

Closed Thread