Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3805857;
    Ok, a guy's perspective.
    Extensions are fine until you kiss the girl.
    Then, naturally, you place your hand on the back of her head, and it's like reaching into a tool box.
    There are so many clips and knots and junctions on the girls head you have to remind yourself you're not making out with the Bride of Frankenstein.
    So Vienna, lose the peroxide, consider water proof makeup, and get the bolts out of your head....but keep the boob job (I'm a hypocrite).
    What a guy!
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3805857;
    Ok, a guy's perspective.
    Extensions are fine until you kiss the girl.
    Then, naturally, you place your hand on the back of her head, and it's like reaching into a tool box.
    There are so many clips and knots and junctions on the girls head you have to remind yourself you're not making out with the Bride of Frankenstein.
    So Vienna, lose the peroxide, consider water proof makeup, and get the bolts out of your head....but keep the boob job (I'm a hypocrite).
    LOL..yeah most men would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Vienna's boobs. Are we 100% sure they are fake? And if they are it really isn't a reason to hate her and call her cheap. Half the women in that room had fake ta ta's... Hell half of my women friends have them and their husband's were very quick to pay for the augmentations. You know aging and childbearing take a toll on the boobies and they don't look so good. nowdays it really isn't a taboo or a sign you are destined for XXXdom.
    Last edited by one71721; 01-23-2010 at 06:41 PM.

I suspect most people who think Vienna's appearance is rough would attribute it more to her hair and skin care and her clothing choices. Too much tan, too much peroxide, poor extensions, too many tops sliding off her shoulders....it adds up to a harsh appearance. I really don't think her foobs are part of that equation at all.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3805907;
    I suspect most people who think Vienna's appearance is rough would attribute it more to her hair and skin care and her clothing choices. Too much tan, too much peroxide, poor extensions, too many tops sliding off her shoulders....it adds up to a harsh appearance. I really don't think her foobs are part of that equation at all.

Welcome to Central Florida where flip flops are considered formal shoes.. I'm not kidding either. Down here it is summer year round... (except this year). People go to the beach year round and always have a tan and those sliding tops are the lastest and greatest way to "dress up a tank top"..again I'm not kidding. Come down here and you'll see the geriatric generation sporting the style of dress that vienna wears... I wish I was but again I'm not kidding

The only thing i don't like about Vienna's appearance is the bleach blonde extension look, it ain't doing her any favors but down here bleach blondes are the majority.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3805919;
    Welcome to Central Florida where flip flops are considered formal shoes.. I'm not kidding either. Down here it is summer year round... (except this year). People go to the beach year round and always have a tan and those sliding tops are the lastest and greatest way to "dress up a tank top"..again I'm not kidding. Come down here and you'll see the geriatric generation sporting the style of dress that vienna wears... I wish I was but again I'm not kidding

The only thing i don't like about Vienna's appearance is the bleach blonde extension look, it ain't doing her any favors but down here bleach blondes are the majority.
    All of these things may very well be true, but it doesn't erase the fact that this 23 year old young women looks harsh and older than her years. Several of the blonds on the show dress very casually, are seen without makeup and sport real or spray tans. They look their true youthful age and have that sun-kissed California beach girl look. There is nothing harsh about them.

Quote Originally Posted by JordieGirl;3805925;
    All of these things may very well be true, but it doesn't erase the fact that this 23 year old young women looks harsh and older than her years. Several of the blonds on the show dress very casually, are seen without makeup and sport real or spray tans. They look their true youthful age and have that sun-kissed California beach girl look. There is nothing harsh about them.
    I don't think Ella, Elizabeth, Ashley and Ashleigh look their age.. I think they look older than Jake. Still Vienna choice of clothing doesn't make her a horrible person or trashy, it just shows that she lacks style.

Quote Originally Posted by AJL1953;3805492;
    There is. If you go to MSN TV, there is an interview on Access Hollywood, where they ask him about Vienna and he laughs and says that is funny.
    Thanks AJL1953.

I just watched 2 interviews with Jake. One from ET and one from Access Hollywood. In the ET interview, I have to say, his eyes do look really tired. I don't know what kind of schedule he's on or how much sleep he's getting but yes, he looked whiped out.

They talked about Michelle of course and the drama this season. He said that things get worse and that he was absolutely devastated by something that is still to come. I have to think that's about Ali. I can't imagine what else could devastate him to the degree that he's inferring. And we have the SC comparsion that Sanlee gave us with a shot of Ali from behind with her hair pulled up and the photo of Jake with the tear in his eye hugging someone good-bye. Looked like a match to Ali I thought. And then there's clip of him forcefully shutting the car door too.

Access Hollywood did ask him about Vienna and the rumor that he picks her and he laughs and says 'that's funny'. The interviewer asks for clarification and Jake says that it's funny that people think they know what happened when his own parents don't know.

I think Ali fans can still hold out some hope. I'm still puzzled by the comment on RS' blog that RS is wrong about the ending (even though RS says he doesn't know the full ending) and that Jake rejects both Tenley and Vienna and then the comment quickly disapeared from the blog.

That raises lots of flags for me, coupled with Jakes admission of being devastated - would he admit to being so devastated about someone leaving, if that's what devastates him - if he's currently in a relationship with someone? Even if he looked devastated on the show I would think he'd downplay it a bit in consideration of the one he's currently with. But he emphasized how devastated he was instead. Hmmm...

Makes me think he either rejects both Tenley and Vienna or has since broken up with Vienna and perhaps is pining for Ali?

This season is soooo confusing!
    Last edited by C4Real; 01-23-2010 at 07:38 PM.

Makes me think he either rejects both Tenley and Vienna or has since broken up with Vienna and perhaps is pining for Ali?

This is what I think we will see. Now will Ali take him back is a different story.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3805933;
    I don't think Ella, Elizabeth, Ashley and Ashleigh look their age.. I think they look older than Jake. Still Vienna choice of clothing doesn't make her a horrible person or trashy, it just shows that she lacks style.
    I'm not sure I understand your comparison. Like I said in my post, I was talking about several of the blonds with sun-kissed California beach girl looks. That would be Ali and Corrie. Ella is 7 years older with dark auburn hair and Elizabeth is 6 years older with very dark brown hair.

I didn't say anything about how Vienna chooses to dress & I didn't say she is a horrible person or trashy. I simply agreed with other people here that she looks harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3805955;
    This is what I think we will see. Now will Ali take him back is a different story.

I don't understand why all these theories are being thrown around about Alli. I just can't like her after her behavior last week.

The only girl that fits what he's SAID he's wanted is either Tenley or Corrie. However, based on his comments about "he didn't do what everyone wanted" and "sometimes it takes more than 25 girls" I don't think he chose anyone. I think him saying "I hope she says yes" is possibly about whether or not Tenley will go to the Fantasy Suite with him.

I like Jake. I think he went into this with the intention of finding a wife, but it just didn't happen. And you know what? That's okay! =)

Closed Thread