Closed Thread
Page 10 of 544 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110510 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 5436

Thread: Bachelor 14 - Media Articles and Interviews

  1. #91
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,380

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Roz Papa gave an online media interview, available here ... EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Bachelor Scandal Woman Says 'I Did NOT Have A Sexual Relationship With Producer!' | RadarOnline.com

    Rozlyn Papa has come forward to address the rumors about the scandal surrounding her dismissal from ABC's The Bachelor and she denied the widespread reports that she had an inappropriate relationship with a crew member.



    "No, I did not have a sexual relationship with a producer on the show," Rozlyn said in an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com.



    Papa, a strikingly beautiful 28-year-old model, was a contestant on The Bachelor who will be fired on the second episode of the show, which will air Monday, January 11. The show said she was terminated for an "inappropriate relationship" with a producer.

    "What they mean by inappropriate relationship is not what inappropriate relationship means in the real world," she told RadarOnline.com as she defended her reputation.

    She clarified her status with the producer. "I had a relationship with someone on the show that didn't benefit them," Rozlyn said, referring to the network and the show's senior producers. "We remained really close but we are not dating now," Rozyln said of the since-fired producer.

    "This is a TV show and it's made for entertainment, but it is a far cry from reality," Rozlyn revealed. "I know that things on television weren't always as they seemed, but I had no idea the extent of the show manipulation."



    Only days ago, ABC dropped the bombshell that an unnamed female contestant had an "inappropriate relationship" with one of the show's producers. Show host Chris Harrison told RadarOnline.com "It was an incident that we've never had to deal with before. It was tough for everyone, the crew, the women and Jake. Hopefully we can quickly move past this and it won't dominate the season. But definitely everyone will see what happens."

    Harrison would not reveal Rozlyn's name but said "An unfortunate decision was made by one of the girls and one of the crew members and the rest you'll have to watch and see."

    Rozyln denies that she made an unfortunate decision and told RadarOnline.com "I am going to hold my head high, I do not regret anything that happened."

    Despite the scandal and being fired from the show, Rozlyn had nice things to say about the Bachelor, hunky pilot Jake Pavelka. "He is SO cute!"

  2. #92
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,380

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Confirms early November filming of Tenley HTD:

    The Newberg Graphic | Local News | Newberg’s most eligible bachelorette (VIDEO)
    Newberg’s most eligible bachelorette (VIDEO)
    Reality television — Native Tenley Molzahn, an NHS graduate, among women vying for bachelor’s affections on ABC’s ‘The Bachelor’
    By: Amanda Newman Published: 1/5/2010 1:59:05 PM
    Last Updated: 1/6/2010 1:23:55 PM


    Tenley Molzahn
    Tuning in to the season premiere of ABC’s “The Bachelor” Monday night, local viewers may have been surprised to see a familiar face — a Newberg native, Tenley Molzahn, is a competitor on the show.
    Molzahn, 25, is a 2002 Newberg High School graduate who attended George Fox University and Hope International University in Fullerton, Calif., and is a former Disneyland dancer. She now works in college admissions and lives in Huntington Beach, Calif.
    That is, when she’s not competing on television for the affections of bachelor Jake Pavelka, a 31-year-old pilot from Denton, Texas.
    The Bachelor 14, “On the Wings of Love,” is a competitive reality television show featuring 25 women vying for the attention of Pavelka, formerly a contestant on last year’s “The Bachelorette.” Some of the women will be sent packing each episode; it is the hope of all to make it to the final episode and a proposal from Jake.
    Does Tenley have a chance? No one’s talking.
    ABC put a gag order on the contestants and their families until after the show finishes airing. Natalia Desrosiers, publicist with Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing, said ABC will not release any information about the show or the contestants other than what appears on the show’s Web site.
    Tenley’s mother, GFU admissions counselor Beth Molzahn, confirmed that her daughter was married a couple years ago and then divorced. “She is doing everything she can to bounce back and the show was definitely helpful in that regard,” she said.
    But regarding the show, Beth gave no secrets away: “I’m really excited to see what’s going to happen!” she said.
    Other locals kept their tongues, as well.
    Asked about rumors that Tenley and Jake stayed at the Allison Inn & Spa recently, general manager Pierre Zreik said in an e-mail, “The film crew and production company associated with ‘The Bachelor’ were here for (a) few days in early November. Unfortunately, we do not have details of what and where they were filming, due (to) our strict policy to respect their privacy.”
    Perhaps only time — several episodes’ worth — will tell the tale. In the meantime, tune in to KATU Channel 2 at 8 p.m. Monday nights to follow Newberg’s most eligible bachelorette on her quest for the roses.

  3. #93
    Dreamer VelvetRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In Wonderland
    Posts
    3,138

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3788451;
    Confirms early November filming of Tenley HTD:

    The Newberg Graphic | Local News | Newberg’s most eligible bachelorette (VIDEO)Quote:
    Newberg’s most eligible bachelorette (VIDEO)
    Reality television — Native Tenley Molzahn, an NHS graduate, among women vying for bachelor’s affections on ABC’s ‘The Bachelor’
    By: Amanda Newman Published: 1/5/2010 1:59:05 PM
    Last Updated: 1/6/2010 1:23:55 PM


    Tenley Molzahn
    Tuning in to the season premiere of ABC’s “The Bachelor” Monday night, local viewers may have been surprised to see a familiar face — a Newberg native, Tenley Molzahn, is a competitor on the show.
    Molzahn, 25, is a 2002 Newberg High School graduate who attended George Fox University and Hope International University in Fullerton, Calif., and is a former Disneyland dancer. She now works in college admissions and lives in Huntington Beach, Calif.
    That is, when she’s not competing on television for the affections of bachelor Jake Pavelka, a 31-year-old pilot from Denton, Texas.
    The Bachelor 14, “On the Wings of Love,” is a competitive reality television show featuring 25 women vying for the attention of Pavelka, formerly a contestant on last year’s “The Bachelorette.” Some of the women will be sent packing each episode; it is the hope of all to make it to the final episode and a proposal from Jake.
    Does Tenley have a chance? No one’s talking.
    ABC put a gag order on the contestants and their families until after the show finishes airing. Natalia Desrosiers, publicist with Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing, said ABC will not release any information about the show or the contestants other than what appears on the show’s Web site.
    Tenley’s mother, GFU admissions counselor Beth Molzahn, confirmed that her daughter was married a couple years ago and then divorced. “She is doing everything she can to bounce back and the show was definitely helpful in that regard,” she said.
    But regarding the show, Beth gave no secrets away: “I’m really excited to see what’s going to happen!” she said.
    Other locals kept their tongues, as well.
    Asked about rumors that Tenley and Jake stayed at the Allison Inn & Spa recently, general manager Pierre Zreik said in an e-mail, “The film crew and production company associated with ‘The Bachelor’ were here for (a) few days in early November. Unfortunately, we do not have details of what and where they were filming, due (to) our strict policy to respect their privacy.”
    Perhaps only time — several episodes’ worth — will tell the tale. In the meantime, tune in to KATU Channel 2 at 8 p.m. Monday nights to follow Newberg’s most eligible bachelorette on her quest for the roses.
    Does this indicate that Tenley works in the same college admissions department as her mother?
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

  4. #94
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3788568;
    Does this indicate that Tenley works in the same college admissions department as her mother?
    No - 2 different states - OR and CA
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  5. #95
    FORT Fogey nd4reality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,405

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3787626;
    Well we know he fell "head over heels in love" with somebody, because he said so in the season clips. He also says "I hope she says yes". Did she? I know we go through this every season, but I don't think he chose either of his F2.JMO He says over and over again in interviews "I stayed true to myself" and "I didn't do what everybody expected me to do." His saying he would be willing to move, etc, makes me go . The boy could have pulled a Brad on us, but I don't think so. I think he chooses someone and the only question is, did she choose him back?

    I myself have so far got a very Brad-like feeling about his responses. Plus him saying that he has not got to interact with any of the girls after the show is over is very suspicious !
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

  6. #96
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3788393;
    Good for her.Go Rozlyn for standing up for yourself.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

  7. #97
    FORT Fogey Longhornfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,014

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3788610;
    Good for her.Go Rozlyn for standing up for yourself.
    I bet that we won't be seeing Rozlyn at the Women Tell All - just like Wes was uninvited to attend the MTA. Wonder what excuse ABC will give for Rozlyn's absence at the WTA?

  8. #98
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3788693;
    I bet that we won't be seeing Rozlyn at the Women Tell All - just like Wes was uninvited to attend the MTA. Wonder what excuse ABC will give for Rozlyn's absence at the WTA?
    She will be off on a shoot someplace - and unavailable
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  9. #99
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3788693;
    I bet that we won't be seeing Rozlyn at the Women Tell All - just like Wes was uninvited to attend the MTA. Wonder what excuse ABC will give for Rozlyn's absence at the WTA?
    Where ever she is at the time--even if it's the loo, she will be better off than on that stage and part of that show.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  10. #100
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Bachelor 14 - Media **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3788706;
    Where ever she is at the time--even if it's the loo, she will be better off than on that stage and part of that show.
    Absolutely. I will not be shocked when she's not there.After what they put her through she needs to get the heck away.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.