Closed Thread
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Vienna

Re: Vienna

Quote Originally Posted by Beaches;3798209;
    I have not seen her lately, although I will see her on Monday. I know her Mom. I was being quiet until I spoke to her Mom to make sure I was allowed to post. Her intro made her look stupid and self absorbed and I can honestly say, I have never, ever seen her in a sundress. She is a lot of fun, but honestly a very nice person. She spends a lot of time with her little sister. I know the day they filmed the home town scenes she was really nervous.
    Beaches, thanks for dropping in and sharing with us about Vienna. I've liked Vienna from the beginning. Her energy and smile are captivating and she seems to have a really good heart. I wish the very best for her!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3798705;
    Thanks for posting about what she is really like. Nice to hear the edit is wrong. So she never wears dresses? Did they provide them for her?
    I've never seen her wear sundresses, I've seen her in skirts. I don't know if they provided the clothes for her.

I do know that she had to buy the evening gowns/dresses for the show.

I hate to admit it, but I have even found myself pulling for some of the others because her edit is so awful. The first episode, where they made her seem so shallow and kinda stupid, my child made the comment that she was embarrassing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaches;3799154;
    I've never seen her wear sundresses, I've seen her in skirts. I don't know if they provided the clothes for her.

I hate to admit it, but I have even found myself pulling for some of the others because her edit is so awful. The first episode, where they made her seem so shallow and kinda stupid, my child made the comment that she was embarrassing them.
    Her intro really was awful ... I kept thinking, "is this girl serious?" But as that episode and the next went on I really warmed up to her. She seems like a really sweet girl. I'm looking forward to seeing more of her!

Based on what I saw of her in episode 2 and the episode 3 preview, she seems really down to earth and likeable. It will be interesting to see how her personality develops on the show, and if she finds happiness
    "Well, being perfect, I think, what a compliment, golly!" - Jake Pavelka

So she is nothing like her edit? What is she like? I have a feeling her edit will get better as the season goes on. Thanks for your insight.

FORT Regular

Eh, she's not pretty, too young and acts too young. The way she went home and bragged acting like she has known Jake forever...

I don't know about Vienna I really like when she bungee jumped with Jake how she supported him and hugged him when he showed his vulnerability but almost every girl there doesn't like her and that makes me wonder can they all be wrong? LOL

Vienna may be the youngster of the group but she seems more mature than most of the others put together. I like her so far.

Quote Originally Posted by kcc112;3801182;
    Eh, she's not pretty, too young and acts too young. The way she went home and bragged acting like she has known Jake forever...
    I agree that Vienna is young, but she didn't come home and brag about her date, they (mostly Ali) asked her about her date and then kept questioning her... she answered the questions and got up and left.

Closed Thread