Closed Thread
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 495

Thread: Vienna

  1. #61
    Premium Member jelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Under the big umbrella
    Posts
    3,914

    Re: Vienna

    Beaches

    Welcome to FORT! It is always good to have someone who know her to keep us honest around here. What did you think of her intro?

    If you are interested in our investigative pursuits please feel free to wander over to the spoiler forum and join us! The more the merrier!

    Again
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

  2. #62
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    146

    Re: Vienna

    Beaches--have you seen her lately?? Is she back at work? Hangin' with friends? Traveling a lot??

  3. #63
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Vienna

    Quote Originally Posted by Beaches;3797934;
    I happen to know her and she is really a sweet girl without a mean bone in her body. You have to remember this show is heavily edited and they control a lot of what happens.
    Beaches! I think Vienna is getting a bad edit. I can see throught it and wish her nothing but the best.

  4. #64
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3

    Re: Vienna

    I have not seen her lately, although I will see her on Monday. I know her Mom. I was being quiet until I spoke to her Mom to make sure I was allowed to post. Her intro made her look stupid and self absorbed and I can honestly say, I have never, ever seen her in a sundress. She is a lot of fun, but honestly a very nice person. She spends a lot of time with her little sister. I know the day they filmed the home town scenes she was really nervous.

  5. #65
    Gone Fishin' eowenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: Vienna

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3798128;
    Beaches! I think Vienna is getting a bad edit. I can see throught it and wish her nothing but the best.
    She seems genuinely concerned to me about the whole situation on the show. I think we will see her edit improve and I also see through it. You do have to pay attention to catch it all so far. I just watched the first two episodes again last night and as I watch my initial impressions of most of the girls is begining to change and more so than any season in my memory. It will be interesting to watch if this trend keeps up.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

    Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

  6. #66
    Christian,Mom,Teacher mom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Soonerland!!
    Posts
    4,524

    Re: Vienna

    Quote Originally Posted by Beaches;3797934;
    I happen to know her and she is really a sweet girl without a mean bone in her body. You have to remember this show is heavily edited and they control a lot of what happens.
    I think I miscommunicated earlier ... I meant that Vienna's face reminds of MTV girl, not her behavior. Sorry, didn't mean to offend or cast aspersions when they are not deserved.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

  7. #67
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    14

    Re: Vienna

    I am new, but have been lurking for ages. During the first episode, my husband and I were watching the "intros" of the girls, and as soon as Vienna began talking about her dog, my hubby made the cut symbol across his neck and said NEXT. But, I had a feeling she was getting a typical Fleissing, and told my hubby not to judge a book by its cover. She seems to be a fun party girl, like many I knew in college. The real question for me though remains, is Vienna old enough for a relationship with an established 31 year old guy. At 23 I certainly wouldn't have wanted all that that entails. I like her, and hope her edit soon reflects more of her "real" personality.

  8. #68
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Vienna

    Quote Originally Posted by Beaches;3798209;
    I have not seen her lately, although I will see her on Monday. I know her Mom. I was being quiet until I spoke to her Mom to make sure I was allowed to post. Her intro made her look stupid and self absorbed and I can honestly say, I have never, ever seen her in a sundress. She is a lot of fun, but honestly a very nice person. She spends a lot of time with her little sister. I know the day they filmed the home town scenes she was really nervous.
    Thanks for posting about what she is really like. Nice to hear the edit is wrong. So she never wears dresses? Did they provide them for her?

  9. #69
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Vienna

    Quote Originally Posted by ljc-writer;3798704;
    I am new, but have been lurking for ages. During the first episode, my husband and I were watching the "intros" of the girls, and as soon as Vienna began talking about her dog, my hubby made the cut symbol across his neck and said NEXT. But, I had a feeling she was getting a typical Fleissing, and told my hubby not to judge a book by its cover. She seems to be a fun party girl, like many I knew in college. The real question for me though remains, is Vienna old enough for a relationship with an established 31 year old guy. At 23 I certainly wouldn't have wanted all that that entails. I like her, and hope her edit soon reflects more of her "real" personality.
    Plus she was honest with Jake about her past. Great quality to have.

  10. #70
    ... Ryvetted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,545

    Re: Vienna

    Quote Originally Posted by Beaches;3798209;
    I have not seen her lately, although I will see her on Monday. I know her Mom. I was being quiet until I spoke to her Mom to make sure I was allowed to post. Her intro made her look stupid and self absorbed and I can honestly say, I have never, ever seen her in a sundress. She is a lot of fun, but honestly a very nice person. She spends a lot of time with her little sister. I know the day they filmed the home town scenes she was really nervous.
    Thanks Beaches! She really does seem like a nice person

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.