Closed Thread
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Vienna

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Vienna

Am trying to keep an open mind but she still rubs me the wrong way. She's got this 'holier than thou/I'm here for the right reasons and you're not' attitude towards the other girls in the process and I don't care for that. Guess we'll have to see where this goes...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I liked that she was honest about being married at age 17. I believe she is close with her dad which was sweet to me. I think Jake likes her. She needs help with her hair and make-up

The Ultravox song Vienna plays in my head with any mention of her.

I don't find Vienna to be either attractive or personable.

Her personality seems good enough but something about her eyes creeps me out a little. At least her edit is getting better.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy;3794847;
    I don't find Vienna to be either attractive or personable.
    Jake said he is looking for "pretty on the inside"....so maybe as show continues and the cat claws come out we will see her depth and inner beauty...Of course Fliess is the head producers so I'm not going to hold my breath.

First time I saw her I thought of MTV's ever-recurring trashy girls on RW/RR competition show, always out to get Tonya (who deserved it but still)... Rachel? I cannot remember her name, but she was always up in someone's face.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Newbie

I happen to know her and she is really a sweet girl without a mean bone in her body. You have to remember this show is heavily edited and they control a lot of what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaches;3797934;
    I happen to know her and she is really a sweet girl without a mean bone in her body. You have to remember this show is heavily edited and they control a lot of what happens.
    Welcome to the board Beaches .....it's very nice to have someone who knows her on the board!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Beaches;3797934;
    Beaches. Hope you stick around and post with us a while. We always love to hear from someone that knows a contestant in person. Maybe you'll join us on the spoiler side of the forum in the Edit thread and you can fill us in a little on what we are missing. Thanks!

Closed Thread