Closed Thread
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950

Thread: Vienna

sdl

Re: Vienna

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3849832;
    Ok so instead of a pastors son it was a kid at church? Is that the only difference? If so, doesn't change the story at all in my mind. I didn't have a favorite but to me it doesn't matter who the kids Dad was.
    So a blatant lie, if it doesn't change the outcome. is not a bad lie?
    It was a big part of her story to Jake, and it was a complete lie.
    I like you Tiggerigh, read your posts and even though we often disagree, respect you.
    But we don't agree on this one. To me, it was a calculated, deceptive lie used to cover something shameful in her past. All I ask is that people own up to their mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by gruder;3849840;
    I am not trying to be factious, but do you really believe everything you read in USWeekly? Or for that matter any "tabloid"??? The facts are distorted to fit the scenario the rag is trying to create. Same goes with the show, they are going to tell us a story and it is up to us to believe it or not. They certainly do take liberties, otherwise the majority of us would fall asleep or turn the channel. That is the beauty of all this, the facts are what we make of them. I have yet to concretely concur with anything anyone has posted here as fact, unless it was proven that they personally knew the person in question.
    Well said! US Weekly is one of the worst.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3849841;
    I always smile, but confess to being a little puzzled, how a women who is considered an "alpha female" is dangerous to her core, but a man who is an alpha male is often considered focused and strong. Not saying you feel this way, Peacheater since you didn't reference alpha males, but that's where my mind went when I read your comment. It's like strong women are often labelled "b*tches" whereas strong men are often admired. Happens all the time in business and even in the entertainment scene.

Funnily enough, I think Ali and Vienna were both fighting for "alpha female" status in this house full of women, much more so than any of the other girls there. So if they are both competitive and consider themselves alpha, are they both dangerous to the core? Would we have used the same words to describe Ali? Perhaps. I can't help but think that she would be described as focused, driven, strong rather than dangerous. JMHO as always!
    Your opinion mirrors mine. I respect your opinions and how you convey them!

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3849844;
    So a blatant lie, if it doesn't change the outcome. is not a bad lie?
    It was a big part of her story to Jake, and it was a complete lie.
    I like you Tiggerigh, read your posts and even though we often disagree, respect you.
    But we don't agree on this one. To me, it was a calculated, deceptive lie used to cover something shameful in her past. All I ask is that people own up to their mistakes.
    SDL I agree with you and I do respect your posts even when we disagree. I probably should have made myself a little more clear I am not saying its not right to lie. But I was looking at the bigger picture of the story and to me at that level whether his Dad was a pastor or a handyman (or lawyer or anything) doesn't change the story to me.

Thread closed for bickering.

Closed Thread