Closed Thread
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3738394041424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: Vienna

Re: Vienna

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;3849632;
    That "I auditioned to be the sweetheart" comment is a little joke that Vienna used on the Bonnie Hunt show ... so it's no exclusive revelation of some sort. She was just being funny, I thought it was cute/witty and she got a good laughing response with it.

I guess whoever the Hollywood life reporter is, didn't get the joke.
    Yeah, that sounds like Vienna's sense of humor. I can hear here saying that . Guess someone missed the joke.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3849638;
    Every time I hear it, I think of the "Pastor's son" she dated for 4 years - who's father it turns out was not a Pastor or anything of the sort, he just went to a church. So she didn't love this guy who caused her to flip out and elope with the stranger?
    What about the dude who recently was arrested at her house - the one in all of the party pics - who wouldn't leave because he said he was her boyfriend? I'm guessing she told him she loved him.
    What Vienna, or Jake for that matter, say means nothing. I take my cues from what they do.
    Guessing allows for a very large margin of error.

Vienna really looks stunning in that dress. What a beautiful blue on her. Since the finale aired we've seen her in how many different outfits? I recall red, yellow, teale, white and this blue. She's looked fabulous in everything. Maybe she'll be offered some modeling jobs. I have a feeling we're going to be seeing a lot of her (and I don't mean in the manner SDL suggested). The camera likes her.

But that blue dress - wow, would love to own that myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3849505;
    ??1/2 sister maybe??
    The article that this picture came from says that it is her sister.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3849675;
    The article that this picture came from says that it is her sister.

On another site, this picture is identified as Vienna and her sister.

Notice the tat on the side of the foot. I think this is Vienna.
    Do we have a screencap of Chris Harrison helping Vienna out of the helicopter? Those might be the same sandals.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

"Swamp girl" cleans up nicely! I love her in the blue dress. Just goes to show you that even those from modest backgrounds can make it in this world!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3849674;

Vienna really looks stunning in that dress. What a beautiful blue on her. Since the finale aired we've seen her in how many different outfits? I recall red, yellow, teale, white and this blue. She's looked fabulous in everything. Maybe she'll be offered some modeling jobs. I have a feeling we're going to be seeing a lot of her (and I don't mean in the manner SDL suggested). The camera likes her.

But that blue dress - wow, would love to own that myself.
    This is the best I've seen Vienna look. Jake looks like the kid that just got the braces off his teeth.

sdl

[edit]

I tried, honestly, I really tried to just forget about it and move on....but every day I read something that made my blood boil.
    It's a thousand little things, but my breaking point was probably 3 main facts:
    a) when I found out that the guy who Vienna dated for 4 years - the son of the "Pastor" - that this kid's Dad was not in any way a church official or minister, and the other girls recounted how she invented the story as a way to fool Jake, and
    b) all the smarmy talk about how much they have sex, how he doesn't want to get off of her, chases her around naked, and finally
    c) the pair of them throwing the other girls under the bus, "they were just jealous," while Vienna claims she is great friends with these girls who have said they don't want anything more to do with her.
    You see, the difference is that I don't think that expressing my extreme disappointment with these two based on the facts that we now know is "bashing."
    It is accepting reality. And these are not people, based on everything we know, who in the real world would earn my respect, or would even get a passing glance.
    Others don't care who they are, or make excuses for them, and think their pictures are adorable. I can't avoid seeing them in context.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 03-07-2010 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3849762;
    Others don't care who they are, or make excuses for them, and think their pictures are adorable. I can't avoid seeing them in context.
    It's all about perception, SDL. Some people see the things about Vienna that have been highlighted negatively as deal-breakers. Others say, not that big a deal. I have said before, and I'll say again, ALL of us have aspects of our pasts and even our present that, if exposed and inflamed and even twisted due to the nature of the internet and message boards, would be considered by others out there as negative, and I guess we could expect some of the same treatment V. has gotten. BUT there are others who, having perhaps shared some of the same experiences, and who aren't in any position to judge, would sympathize with us and say "hey, that's not so bad, he/she seems like a nice person."

It's not making excuses, it's coming at it from a different perspective. And it's as valid as any other opinion out there. And frankly, I do think the pictures of Jake and Vienna lately have been cute. They seem happy, so I appreciate seeing pictures of them like that.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3849752;
    This is the best I've seen Vienna look. Jake looks like the kid that just got the braces off his teeth.
    Jakes jacket sleeves are about an inch too long (the sleeve should not rest on your thumb, and should allow for about 1/4" of shirt cuff to be exposed) and his pants are about an inch too short (I think we all know why).
    Whoever made over Vienna (well done, BTW) still has a LOT of work to do with Jake.

Closed Thread