Closed Thread
Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: Vienna

Re: Vienna

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3849529;
    Not sure where these pictures were taken, but this looks like the most miserable party ever. The smiles are awful.
    I'll guarantee if I was photographed at this deal, the caption would read, "hey babe, act like you're going to the restroom and I'll meet you at the car in 3 minutes..."
    Jake would add, "Can we please run by the hotel and get the turtleneck?"
    BTW, the girl in the background gazing at them has nice legs, but she wore socks playing tennis..
    I thought it looked more like it was photoshopped... like they made her legs shorter so that Jake could look taller
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

EXCLUSIVE! ‘Bachelor’ Winner Vienna Girardi Says She Was Misrepresented As A Villain! « Hollywood Life

EXCLUSIVE! ‘Bachelor’ Winner Vienna Girardi Says She Was Misrepresented As A Villain!

Vienna says she actually auditioned for The Bachelor as “the sweetheart character!”

Regardless of how you felt about Vienna Girardi, 23, on this season of The Bachelor, there’s something she wants you to know: She’s not the villain she appeared to be! “I auditioned to be the sweetheart character,” Vienna told HollywoodLife.com exclusively at OK! Magazine and Keri Hilson’s pre-Oscars bash March 5 at Beso in Hollywood. “They made me into the villain!” And in between sneaking romantic kisses with Jake Pavelka, Vienna shared her secret to getting on TV as a Bachelor contestant.
    Her advice: Make a funny audition video! “That’s what I did,” she told us. “You should have seen it. My mom actually signed me up and I held the camera with one hand and kind of looked into it and was like, ‘Hi guys!’ … I did my audition video in one take. Just be funny, that’s my advice.”
    And not only is Vienna sweeter in person than she was on TV, but she’s also shorter! “That’s what people keep saying,” the 5′4″ Bachelor winner told us. “They keep walking up to me going, ‘Oh my gosh! You’re so tiny! You don’t look that small on TV!’”
    So even though Vienna’s height and personality may be different on TV, one thing was very obvious to us in person: Jake and Vienna are totally in love!
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3849595;
    I thought it looked more like it was photoshopped... like they made her legs shorter so that Jake could look taller

I don't think he was talking about Vienna. I believe he was talking about the girl behind Jake and Vienna. That girl's legs are tanned down to her ankles where she must have been wearing socks.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3849599;

I don't think he was talking about Vienna. I believe he was talking about the girl behind Jake and Vienna. That girl's legs are tanned down to her ankles where she must have been wearing socks.
    I know.... that's who I was talking about too.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3849597;
    EXCLUSIVE! ‘Bachelor’ Winner Vienna Girardi Says She Was Misrepresented As A Villain! « Hollywood Life

EXCLUSIVE! ‘Bachelor’ Winner Vienna Girardi Says She Was Misrepresented As A Villain!

Vienna says she actually auditioned for The Bachelor as “the sweetheart character!”

Regardless of how you felt about Vienna Girardi, 23, on this season of The Bachelor, there’s something she wants you to know: She’s not the villain she appeared to be! “I auditioned to be the sweetheart character,” Vienna told HollywoodLife.com exclusively at OK! Magazine and Keri Hilson’s pre-Oscars bash March 5 at Beso in Hollywood. “They made me into the villain!” And in between sneaking romantic kisses with Jake Pavelka, Vienna shared her secret to getting on TV as a Bachelor contestant.
    Her advice: Make a funny audition video! “That’s what I did,” she told us. “You should have seen it. My mom actually signed me up and I held the camera with one hand and kind of looked into it and was like, ‘Hi guys!’ … I did my audition video in one take. Just be funny, that’s my advice.”
    And not only is Vienna sweeter in person than she was on TV, but she’s also shorter! “That’s what people keep saying,” the 5′4″ Bachelor winner told us. “They keep walking up to me going, ‘Oh my gosh! You’re so tiny! You don’t look that small on TV!’”
    So even though Vienna’s height and personality may be different on TV, one thing was very obvious to us in person: Jake and Vienna are totally in love!
    Good article. Thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3849597;

That "I auditioned to be the sweetheart" comment is a little joke that Vienna used on the Bonnie Hunt show ... so it's no exclusive revelation of some sort. She was just being funny, I thought it was cute/witty and she got a good laughing response with it.

I guess whoever the Hollywood life reporter is, didn't get the joke.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3849542;
    Jake's tweet from the OK! party:

"Oscar Party was awesome hung out with Jillian and Ed. @kendrawilkinson was there as well."

Wonder why he singled her out......I'm sure Vienna must be thrilled.
    You've got to be kidding me.
    Of all the celebrities at this party, the only person he mentioned seeing other than Jill and Ed was the Playboy model? Socially awkward doesn't begin to describe Jake.
    Ok, here is a guarantee. I'm not wishing ill fate on the happy couple, but if/when they break up I'd say the odds of her doing a Playboy spread are somewhere in the neighborhood of....100%. A break up might not even be required.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3838639;
    Every time I hear Vienna say this is the first time she's fallen in love with a man, I can't help but think of her ex-husband.
    Every time I hear it, I think of the "Pastor's son" she dated for 4 years - who's father it turns out was not a Pastor or anything of the sort, he just went to a church. So she didn't love this guy who caused her to flip out and elope with the stranger?
    What about the dude who recently was arrested at her house - the one in all of the party pics - who wouldn't leave because he said he was her boyfriend? I'm guessing she told him she loved him.
    What Vienna, or Jake for that matter, say means nothing. I take my cues from what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3849638;
    Every time I hear it, I think of the "Pastor's son" she dated for 4 years - who's father it turns out was not a Pastor or anything of the sort, he just went to a church. So she didn't love this guy who caused her to flip out and elope with the stranger?
    What about the dude who recently was arrested at her house - the one in all of the party pics - who wouldn't leave because he said he was her boyfriend? I'm guessing she told him she loved him.
    What Vienna, or Jake for that matter, say means nothing. I take my cues from what they do.
    Maybe she thought what she felt for previous boyfriends was love, but now realizes it wasn't as strong as what she feels now. I don't know, how can any of us know if she told someone she loved them or not? We can assume all we like, we don't know.

Just like I don't know whether the dude arrested at her house refused to leave because Vienna swore her undying love for him or because he might be a controlling nutjob who is delusional. Don't know. If it's the latter, then she is well rid of him, whoever he is.

[edit]

I hope Jake and Vienna make a go of it despite the critics. I've watched every interview that they've done post show, and I still like her and like Jake with her. I think they are so much alike, flaws and all, and maybe that was the spark. Maybe Jake found someone he could just be himself with, goofy... oddball... funny dresser... etc., and they deserve to be happy if it rocks "their" boat. I think they are adorable together, flaws and all.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 03-07-2010 at 01:25 PM.

Closed Thread