Closed Thread
Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: Vienna

FORT Fan

Re: Vienna

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;3849418;
    I agree. I hope they work out or at least get a fair chance to.
    I am glad I knew the outcome from the beginning and didn't get "attached" to Tenley, Gia or Ali. It is so frustrating (I did it last year with Reid, and still don't like Ed much because of it) when your favorite isn't the F1. You just want to be mad at someone, it usually ends up being the couple we are suppose to happy with!!!
    I am glad I knew the outcome as well -- Last season I definitely saw the connection with Jill and Ed and wanted the outcome to be them. I also know that many did not share my thoughts and so wanted Reid or Kip, both of whom I also liked a tremendous amount. I would have been happy with any one of the three - however, Ed was my first choice. This year, knowing who the final was thanks to RS, I sat back and tried to watch the show objectively. I was able to succeed and not get that involved, that is until all the garbage started coming out in the tabloids and media. Now, I'm not even sure if I can objectively sit and watch another season. Bring on Big Brother, continue The Amazing Race, DWTS, Survivor - but not this show. It has become a "let's see how we can totally demolish a person's being." No matter who ends up together, let's see if we can destroy them. No longer my kind of show.

BonnieFuller

Vienna + Jake: they're really in love - not fake! We saw them last night at OK mag party + looked really happy together. Glued.

BonnieFuller

She's really fun, vivacious in person. Actually sweet + friendly. Doesn't come across as fake. Jake seems COMPLETELY smitten.

BonnieFuller

Vienna tiny in person. Looks smaller than the 5'4" she says she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3849484;
    They look great, and he's wearing a different shirt! He must have read the mock turtleneck comments.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3849487;
    BonnieFuller

Vienna + Jake: they're really in love - not fake! We saw them last night at OK mag party + looked really happy together. Glued.

BonnieFuller

She's really fun, vivacious in person. Actually sweet + friendly. Doesn't come across as fake. Jake seems COMPLETELY smitten.

BonnieFuller

Vienna tiny in person. Looks smaller than the 5'4" she says she is.
    I am very happy to hear this. I for one, believe that everyone deserves a chance at love. Everyone -- I'm so hoping that all of the tabloids will go away and all the media, fame seeking people will dry up and blow away. Then if the couple doesn't make it, it will because of themselves, not the media, people with an axe to grind, old gfs or whatever.

FORT Fogey

She's very pretty in this picture.

[/
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3849490;
    They look great, and he's wearing a different shirt! He must have read the mock turtleneck comments.
    Same shoes.
    Mock turtlenecks are an accessory,
    Elevators are a necessity.

sdl

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3849155;
    She looks pretty here!

Who is the girl on the right?
    I guess I like the natural look, but she is pretty.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3849501;
    Vienna with the help of a stylist!

Psst! Lean a little closer, and I'll tell you a secret, ok? Wait until you see Ali in a few weeks....the natural look was refreshing and cute, but by the time the stylists get through with Ali, she is going to be stunning! It's absolutely amazing what professionally applied make-up, up to date hair color, great hairdos, and a super wardrobe will do for last season's contender who is the now lead.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3849501;
    ??1/2 sister maybe??
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Closed Thread