Closed Thread
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: Vienna

FORT Regular

Re: Vienna

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3848702;
    I think it's just that her hair and makeup are less trashy looking. Probably ABC had a stylist make her over a little, plus perhaps a publicist to teach her to be more ladylike on TV than the way she came across on the Bach. They're trying to clean up her image, so it looks a little less like Jake, portrayed as Mr. Nice Guy Upstanding Christian Values and all that, picked the sleaziest (looking/acting) woman of the 25. I suspect they might have done the same with Ed for the TV appearances after Jillian chose him.
    I think she just lost a bunch of weight, maybe ten pounds!! She looked quite a bit bigger standing next to Gia and Tenley at the last couple ceremonies, but now she looks pretty thin!

She looks pretty here!

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3849155;
    She looks pretty here!

She is pretty, in my opinon. Thanks for posting the pic.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 03-06-2010 at 12:16 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3849155;
    She looks pretty here!

I know that it takes a lot of time, but I believe she should curl her hair. It makes a tremendous amout of difference. Either that or cut enough off the bottom to make it look thicker.

I think she is looking prettier as well.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by kcc112;3849100;
    I think she just lost a bunch of weight, maybe ten pounds!! She looked quite a bit bigger standing next to Gia and Tenley at the last couple ceremonies, but now she looks pretty thin!
    I think she has too ... during the FRC Jake could hardly swing her around and since then, I've seen him holding her up in the air without any effort ... or maybe Jake is stronger 'cause he's been working out for DWTS and she just pales in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3849165;
    She is pretty, in my opinon. I don't get the "looks" trashing on FORT. Thanks for posting the pic.
    I agree she is pretty. She only looks a little "plain" (for a lack of a better term) when compared to some of the other girls picked for the Bachelor who had super model looks. In a normal setting she is very pretty. I never got the comments against her looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3849289;
    I agree she is pretty. She only looks a little "plain" (for a lack of a better term) when compared to some of the other girls picked for the Bachelor who had super model looks. In a normal setting she is very pretty. I never got the comments against her looks.
    I think Vienna presented comparatively as someone my Grandma would have euphemistically called a "big boned girl".

Vienna is not bad looking, just not drop dead gorgeous IMO and didn't seem to make the most of her assets. She looks much better now.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;3849289;
    Just my opinion I feel that Vienna, is just as pretty as the other girls. Vienna, has a beautifiul smile that lights up a room imo, noone of the other girls had that smile.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;3849293;
    I think Vienna presented comparatively as someone my Grandma would have euphemistically called a "big boned girl".

Vienna is not bad looking, just not drop dead gorgeous IMO and didn't seem to make the most of her assets. She looks much better now.
    I agree she does look a lot better now. I hope she goes back to her brown hair she looked even better than.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by gruder;3848659;
    I like Vienna. From the latest interviews I have watched she is intelligent, friendly and very quick on her feet. She has made inferences on a few of these interviews that the editing has played a crucial part in what people thought they saw of her. I think that of all the girls on this season, she was the best pick for Jake.
    I agree. I hope they work out or at least get a fair chance to.
    I am glad I knew the outcome from the beginning and didn't get "attached" to Tenley, Gia or Ali. It is so frustrating (I did it last year with Reid, and still don't like Ed much because of it) when your favorite isn't the F1. You just want to be mad at someone, it usually ends up being the couple we are suppose to happy with!!!

Closed Thread