Closed Thread
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Vienna

Re: Vienna

I'm sure there are a few pictures (and even some old video) of my days working the restaurant scene when I was in University that I would be mortified if they were splashed on the pages of a tabloid. Young people have fun, they party, they take stupid pictures of each other. It doesn't make them bad people.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed1;3847617;
    That is what I find hard to understand..all the girls had negative things to say about the others, but for some reason Vienna being honest and not saying it to someone's back and lying is a big problem. Better to talk about someone behind their back and be two faced..not what I want to teach my daughters.
    It has been said that Vienna did at the beginning talk about the other girls. Also...she in front of Gia & I think it was Ella? say they all in the house were fake. Obviously it got back to Ali because she confronted her about it also.

Corrie flat out said Vienna loved to talk about all the other girls in the house. That was before we saw any Ali/Vienna confrontations or any Gia/Vienna confrontations.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3848363;
    I'm sure there are a few pictures (and even some old video) of my days working the restaurant scene when I was in University that I would be mortified if they were splashed on the pages of a tabloid. Young people have fun, they party, they take stupid pictures of each other. It doesn't make them bad people.
    Know what you mean....however since I have aged maybe no one would recognize me....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Prissypants;3848563;
    Corrie flat out said Vienna loved to talk about all the other girls in the house. That was before we saw any Ali/Vienna confrontations or any Gia/Vienna confrontations.
    the whole "i'm not a robot *smirk*" is proof enough that she's not so innocent

I like Vienna. From the latest interviews I have watched she is intelligent, friendly and very quick on her feet. She has made inferences on a few of these interviews that the editing has played a crucial part in what people thought they saw of her. I think that of all the girls on this season, she was the best pick for Jake.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by gruder;3848659;
    I like Vienna. From the latest interviews I have watched she is intelligent, friendly and very quick on her feet. She has made inferences on a few of these interviews that the editing has played a crucial part in what people thought they saw of her. I think that of all the girls on this season, she was the best pick for Jake.

I also like Vienna, people do change look a Nicole Richie, talk about a wild child, and look her today not the same person.

FORT Fanatic

I can definitely agree with you on the bolded ... those two fit like a glove. Glad the other girls didn't get caught by such a sleezebag!

FORT Fan

Thank you gruder, I like her as well. I watched the interview by Ellen and when Ellen mentioned "the edit", she said you said it, I couldn't say it, and she looked over her shoulder at someone off camera. My gut was their handlers were right over their shoulders telling them what to say and not say and to jump in if they strayed off the planned script of acceptable responses. I saw their clip here somewhere on this board or JU today of their interview on Bonnie Hunt's show. I thought this was her best showing yet.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by slpnm;3846893;
    Thank you! I thought I was the only one who noticed that. And I just looked at the upcoming People magazine cover and thought the same thing. I can't put my finger on it - botox? nose job?

Not bad, just different...
    I think it's just that her hair and makeup are less trashy looking. Probably ABC had a stylist make her over a little, plus perhaps a publicist to teach her to be more ladylike on TV than the way she came across on the Bach. They're trying to clean up her image, so it looks a little less like Jake, portrayed as Mr. Nice Guy Upstanding Christian Values and all that, picked the sleaziest (looking/acting) woman of the 25. I suspect they might have done the same with Ed for the TV appearances after Jillian chose him.

Closed Thread