Closed Thread
Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Vienna

Re: Vienna

Quote Originally Posted by InsideOut;3845668;
    If you read the entire post, I was just answering the question posted by jewels2312, which was why Jake could possibly feel insecure about himself considering all that he had going for himself. I answered that he is short, which might be the reason why he could be insecure. Most short men are very insecure about their height.

(And BTW, are you sure Jake is 5'9"? I heard from somewhere else that he's shorter than that, but can't say for sure one way or another.)
    I think Vienna probably makes him feel very tall.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;3846295;
    I think Vienna probably makes him feel very tall.
    I think Vienna probably makes him feel very smart, too.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nomorehoochies;3842300;
    Vienna is a very kind and loving woman. She has a zest for life like no other person I know.
    I agree with you about Vienna. I had taped the program but did not see it til last night. Let me tell you, I got more emotional watching the proposal than any other Bachelor I have ever watched. When he grinned and said, "Vienna, I love you!", I loved the look on her face! I hope they will be very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacheater;3845401;
    You could well be correct. I think the word heinous is a far better descriptor for Chris Harrison and Mike Fleiss.
    I think accusations of cheating on your country-serving husband with multiple guys while stealing his money for a boob job and lipo or tummy tuck for her mom (i cannot for the life of me remember what she was accused of getting for her mom so if I'm off, i apologize) is pretty heinous. Maybe because something similar happened to my brother in law (before he met my sister) and I see the damage it did to him and their son, I consider it to be more serious than the average person.

Also, TMZ has some pics of her up. Not as bad as the topless shots but partying pics.

The TMZ partying pics aren't really new. Some of them were already published early on in the season. So we now know that Vienna likes lite beer, doesn't always wear make-up, and looks like a fun girl. At least she does to me. The pics look like some spring break experience. She's a Florida girl and I would expect her to party it up on spring break even if she's already out of college.

I don't see a big deal with them.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3846573;
    The TMZ partying pics aren't really new. Some of them were already published early on in the season. So we now know that Vienna likes lite beer, doesn't always wear make-up, and looks like a fun girl. At least she does to me. The pics look like some spring break experience. She's a Florida girl and I would expect her to party it up on spring break even if she's already out of college.

I don't see a big deal with them.
    Nor do I.

I guess the only way to avoid such pics being propogated on the Internet, thus attracting massive ridicule and character assassination is to never partake of a beer in public and to never wear a bikini on a beach or on a cruise. Oh, and also: never ever joke around or have fun, even amongst friends, especially with any props (like balloon hats).

The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3846701;
    Nor do I.

I guess the only way to avoid such pics being propogated on the Internet, thus attracting massive ridicule and character assassination is to never partake of a beer in public and to never wear a bikini on a beach or on a cruise. Oh, and also: never ever joke around or have fun, even amongst friends, especially with any props (like balloon hats).

At this point it is really just piling on, because she has become fodder for the tabloids and the butt of endless jokes. However, if she hadn't posed for the bikini calendars, done the semi-topless photos, or had a ex make lurid accustions about her, these recent far tamer exploits wouldn't be harped on so much.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by kcc112;3845525;
    She still looked way different at the after the final rose....IDK....just sayin'
    Thank you! I thought I was the only one who noticed that. And I just looked at the upcoming People magazine cover and thought the same thing. I can't put my finger on it - botox? nose job?

Not bad, just different...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3846728;
    At this point it is really just piling on, because she has become fodder for the tabloids and the butt of endless jokes. However, if she hadn't posed for the bikini calendars, done the semi-topless photos, or had a ex make lurid accustions about her, these recent far tamer exploits wouldn't be harped on so much.
    The morning after the FRC, my son (who could care less about anything other than athletics) mentioned that he heard one of the local radio stations really ripping into Jake and Vienna ... they were hilarious, said she looked like Roberto Luongo, goalie for the Vancouver Canucks. I tried to compose myself in front of him, but it was really hard not to burst out laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3846701;
    Nor do I.

Maybe but my son is 18 and I know he's been to parties without coming off looking like a dork. It is a whole society of young adults who think it is OK to behave without class and then wonder when they can't get a job because of their FB accounts.

How many girls get beautiful gowns, hair, make-up for prom and then proceed to act foolish? There has to come a time when adults stop making excuses for their kids and start parenting again. Consequences are brutal in the world wide web courtroom. "Liking to party" isn't a reason to come off trashy.

Closed Thread