Closed Thread
Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Vienna

Re: Vienna

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3845240;
    Congratulations, Vienna and Jake...

CO

P.S. What's up with ABC giving them a honeymoon in St. Lucia before their wedding!?
    Maybe they're trying to make it up to them for leading the sausage, I mean Vienna, to the nationwide roast with her as the main course?

She didn't do herself any favors by...well...signing up for the show with her absolutely HEINOUS past and all those enemies she's made along the way, but ABC didn't do a good job of hiding her bad behavior. maybe they feel partly responsible for the hell they're getting???

Quote Originally Posted by jewels2312;3845123;
    Watching him throughout the season, Jake just struck me as a very insecure man. Vienna just fills that lack of security in him. I don't really understand why he feels that way, though, he has a lot going for him. (good family, good job, nice house, handsome).
    Bottom line is, given his insecurities, I don't think he would ever have chosen a strong, independent woman, like an Ali for example.

Whatever happens, I wish him and Vienna the best, and hope it works out for them.
    Napoleon complex. Jake is very short.

Quote Originally Posted by Prissypants;3845379;
    Maybe they're trying to make it up to them for leading the sausage, I mean Vienna, to the nationwide roast with her as the main course?

She didn't do herself any favors by...well...signing up for the show with her absolutely HEINOUS past and all those enemies she's made along the way, but ABC didn't do a good job of hiding her bad behavior. maybe they feel partly responsible for the hell they're getting???
    That's way too big of a word even for the things that the ex accused her of in the tabloids.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;3845397;
    That's way too big of a word even for the things that the ex accused her of in the tabloids.
    You could well be correct. I think the word heinous is a far better descriptor for Chris Harrison and Mike Fleiss.

FORT Regular

She still looked way different at the after the final rose....IDK....just sayin'

I thought she looked better put together. Hair freshly tinted, extensions new, better makeup.
    Her face, IMO, looked the same.

I really think she should not have made those comments to Jake's family about Tenley. There was absolutely no reason for it and it becomes just another reason why many out there, myself included, don't like Vienna.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

As opposed to all the negative things the girls said about Vienna behind her back...and the comedy routine when she wasn't present? I realize that Corrie made fun of all the girls, but it was the most negative towards Vienna and the other girls there LOVED every minute of it.

My point isn't to excuse Vienna's comment. We've already discussed her lack of filter ad nauseum. My point is to yet again point out that all of the girls have said unkind things. What was it that was said about Vienna at the WTA? I can't remember the exact phrase but I am pretty sure it was extremely unkind. Or doesn't that count because it was directed at Vienna?

Quote Originally Posted by InsideOut;3845386;
    Napoleon complex. Jake is very short.
    He is 5'9". That is not tall and that is not short. Anyway why try and critisize someone for something that they can't control. There are plenty of women that are 5'5" and less and to them he is not short.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;3845397;

I'm with you on this. I didn't see any accusations that were any different than any other year.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Pdilly1;3845642;
    He is 5'9". That is not tall and that is not short. Anyway why try and critisize someone for something that they can't control. There are plenty of women that are 5'5" and less and to them he is not short.
    I am barely 5'2" and to me, he is tall. It is all relative.

Closed Thread