Closed Thread
Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Vienna

Re: Vienna

Quote Originally Posted by nomorehoochies;3842300;
    Vienna is a very kind and loving woman. She has a zest for life like no other person I know.
    Do you know her personally? If so, please tell her there are many people who think she's great, just the way she is, and to not let the negativity bring her down.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3842473;
    Do you know her personally? If so, please tell her there are many people who think she's great, just the way she is, and to not let the negativity bring her down.
    She would never let negative people get her down. She will get her chance to tell her story very soon.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nomorehoochies;3842517;
    She would never let negative people get her down. She will get her chance to tell her story very soon.
    Oh I hope so, hope so, hope so.

Ladies we are in the minority, but I can't wait until tomorrow night. I don't think I have ever been this excited for the Finale.....and I am having a potluck at my house tomorrow night. I usually have about 10 people watching with me...my three daughters, a neice and then our friends. My youngest makes up a poster with the pics of the girls and crosses them off every week. It is still hanging in the living room.

My daughter has to eat crow tho tomorrow, because after the first episode she colored in V's face. (my daughter is young...fell into Fleiss' editing trap). I must teach that girl on the ways of Fleiss :nono

Quote Originally Posted by nomorehoochies;3842300;
    Vienna is a very kind and loving woman. She has a zest for life like no other person I know.
    That's great to hear. I'm so looking forward to the finale. I hope it goes her way - I just think they're a good fit

FORT sun

Quote Originally Posted by nomorehoochies;3842517;
    Well, I hope she can explain why she posed for that calendar. Come on. It really irritates me that she needed to show off like that AT ANY AGE. I was hoping for the winner to be: without fake boobs, no fake hair, no blaming other people for their shortcomings. Most people skills one learns by the time you're in kindergarten. sorry...i am so disappointed.

FORT sun

Whoa! sorry I couldn't pull my last post back out. I thought I was beyond all that. For all you Vienna fans, cheer on.

My hope for the finale is that TPTB explain why Jake will choose Vienna if in fact he does. In past seasons starting with HTD's or WTA we begin to see the connection and start to see the picture better. We need this information to accept Jake's choice.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3843000;
    My hope for the finale is that TPTB explain why Jake will choose Vienna if in fact he does. In past seasons starting with HTD's or WTA we begin to see the connection and start to see the picture better. We need this information to accept Jake's choice.
    I've seen a connection between them since very early on and I really saw it on their FD. I think it's pretty simple - she makes him feel good about himself. He just seems much more comfortable with her and he is, IMO, more likeable when he's with her.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bamafan;3843267;
    I've seen a connection between them since very early on and I really saw it on their FD. I think it's pretty simple - she makes him feel good about himself. He just seems much more comfortable with her and he is, IMO, more likeable when he's with her.

She also showed him and tell him that she trust his judgement when others have question it. She shows him respect and that is huge and she listen when he has something to say.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by bamafan;3843267;
    Like Jake just recently said -- they developed a fierce bond with the bungie jump date. There is something about Vienna that when Jake is around her - he feels secure, she definitely helped him over come his fear of jumping - at least helped him through the one jump. According to CH, it was some 25 or so minutes after getting out on the ledge before they actually jumped. Not at all like Molly getting Jason to jump a second time.

Closed Thread