Closed Thread
Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Vienna

FORT Newbie

Re: Vienna

I see what you're saying, but Vienna has said she wants someone that has her back-and complimenting Ali and offering a lifetime of friendship and saying what an awesome person she is----I don't think he should have said that, out of respect for Vienna IF he picked Vienna. Which leads me to believe he didn't.

FORT Fanatic

I wonder the last couple of RC Jake gave Vienna the last rose all the time is it because he wanted to hug her last always, just like when she said I want to be the last one he talks to before the rose cermony on the way to SF? I just find it interesting that she always got the last rose and hug.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3841186;
    I wonder the last couple of RC Jake gave Vienna the last rose all the time is it because he wanted to hug her last always, just like when she said I want to be the last one he talks to before the rose cermony on the way to SF? I just find it interesting that she always got the last rose and hug.
    Done completely for drama's sake. Rose order is determined by the producers. Vienna was the most controversial woman in the house. It made for more drama to always have her pitted against whomever else for the last rose.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3841186;
    Hmmm....that is an interesting theory, and you just might be right! And I'm sure the producers were fine with that too since it added drama!

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;3841008;
    I agree she looks softer, don't think it is a new nose though. I think she has toned down her hair color, used much less eye shadow, and natural lip gloss. I think she looks great in that photo.
    She looks beautiful! But then I've always liked her, even back to the early promo for the season when we didn't have a name for her, where she had no makeup on, was crying, and saying that all the girls in the house were fake.

And when she turns that smile of hers on, she is downright gorgeous.

It's really bothered me how she's been trashed on the show by the other women (I don't buy Ali's WTA apology), Chrissss (hear the hisssss?), here at FORT and in the tabs.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I haven't changed my opinion about Vienna since the show started. I think she's a spoiled, immature woman who speaks first thinks later if at all. I don't find her attractive and it's not her looks but her personality. I have to say that her being on the show so long has spoiled the little bit of interest I've had in the show. I do like a couple of other girls but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3841345;
    She looks beautiful! But then I've always liked her, even back to the early promo for the season when we didn't have a name for her, where she had no makeup on, was crying, and saying that all the girls in the house were fake.

And when she turns that smile of hers on, she is downright gorgeous.

It's really bothered me how she's been trashed on the show by the other women (I don't buy Ali's WTA apology), Chrissss (hear the hisssss?), here at FORT and in the tabs.
    I have to admit I thought that Vienna looked great in that early promo and while she has had her ups and downs through the whole season I want Jake to choose her. I've seen enough to convince me that she is a good choice for Jake.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3841593;
    I have to admit I thought that Vienna looked great in that early promo and while she has had her ups and downs through the whole season I want Jake to choose her. I've seen enough to convince me that she is a good choice for Jake.
    I agree with you - I liked Ali for almost all of two episodes and that was the end of that. I hope that Jake not only chose her, but the two of them walk down the aisle together to the alter.

I've liked Vienna from the get-go too. I kind of like that with her there is no dissembling. What you see is what you get, whereas with some of the other girls they seem so fake. In particular I'm talking about Ella, whose sweet Southern Mom facade seems to hide a hard interior, IMO. Vienna will hopefully move on from this show, with Jake or without, and keep that positive attitude she seems to have.

FORT Newbie

Vienna is a very kind and loving woman. She has a zest for life like no other person I know.

Closed Thread