Closed Thread
Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Vienna

Re: Vienna

Quote Originally Posted by sjcaligurl;3838978;
    Jason said basically the same thing to DeAnna's family ... about being in love for the first time. Was Jason's first marriage an epic fail because he wasn't in love? I guess his 3rd TV proposal really was the charm. Vienna supposedly got married as some kind of immature retaliatory act so I could see where she would see it. It happened quickly and ended quickly.

Love feels different with each person, I guess but saying it is, no doubt, a stab in the heart/ego to the person who was once married to you. At least Tenley owns up to being in love before - just with someone who hurt her. I think that's better than trying to rewrite history and claiming you never really loved them at all.

I think therein lies the difference between the 2 ladies. Tenley seems a lot sharper than Vienna could ever hope to be.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3839106;
    [/B]

I think therein lies the difference between the 2 ladies. Tenley seems a lot sharper than Vienna could ever hope to be.

Vienna was hurt by the ex pastor boyfriend marrying so quickily after they broke up because she thought they were too young. Then she jump into a marriage because of that hurt, so I dont think she really loved the ex husband, that is why he might have been bitter.

She explain to her dad on the home town dates that she has loved people and cared about them but she has not been in love until now, because she had not have that feeling of falling and cant control it, maybe then she did not feel like this with the ex and there in lies the not been in love before part.

Hope my explaination makes some sense. I love when she explain to her dad you could see the fear and the excitement all rolling breathtaking if you ask me.

Vienna has sown her wild oats and now she's growing up. Jake would probably choose a girl with a hot bod who has a past than a plain girl with no past. He's not running for President. lol.

I still don't get why Vienna has been bashed as incorrigible or why she gets a worse reaction than the previously picked Bachelor girl whose past included dating a married man.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

FORT Regular

Ummmm is it just me or does Vienna look different in the After the Final Rose screencaps??? Like it looks like she got a new nose job lol. I don't think I can post it but it's in the screencaps thread. What does everyone think??
    http://i45.tinypic.com/1toktk.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by kcc112;3841003;
    Ummmm is it just me or does Vienna look different in the After the Final Rose screencaps??? Like it looks like she got a new nose job lol. I don't think I can post it but it's in the screencaps thread. What does everyone think??
    I agree she looks softer, don't think it is a new nose though. I think she has toned down her hair color, used much less eye shadow, and natural lip gloss. I think she looks great in that photo.

Quote Originally Posted by kcc112;3841003;
    I don't know about a new nose job, but she definately looks better imo in that cap. Her hair is fixed, roots are done, and she isn't wearing too much eye makeup. She looks very pretty in that pic!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Newbie

It might be the shadows on the nose making it appear smaller

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;3841008;
    I agree she looks softer, don't think it is a new nose though. I think she has toned down her hair color, used much less eye shadow, and natural lip gloss. I think she looks great in that photo.
    She does look great -- I just hope that she thinks before she speaks at the After the Final Rose segment. Why fan the fire any more with popping off.

FORT Newbie

okay, I don't think Vienna gets chosen because of the things that Jake said to Ali at WTA. He said what an incredible person Ali is and that she will always have a friend in him. I don't think that is something Vienna would have liked if he and her were still together. I'm just sayin

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by shetreshe;3841126;
    okay, I don't think Vienna gets chosen because of the things that Jake said to Ali at WTA. He said what an incredible person Ali is and that she will always have a friend in him. I don't think that is something Vienna would have liked if he and her were still together. I'm just sayin
    The operative words "always have a friend in him." With friend being the most important. He has also complimented almost every one of the other girls in a similar manner. Time will only tell. But my gut tells me he gave Vienna a ring, and said Will you Marry Me. Whether it stays this way - I have not a clue -- but at least I believe Jake will try and so will Vienna --

Closed Thread