Closed Thread
Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 495

Thread: Vienna

  1. #301
    FORT Fanatic hikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    612

    Re: Vienna

    So I was in line at the supermarket a couple of days ago and US Weekly has a pic of Vienna in a bikini and a headline that screams "Bachelor Scandal!!!" I was wondering what could possibly constitute a scandal this season worthy of making tabloid covers. When Roz got sent packing, I hadn't watched any of the show yet, but now that I've met Jake I have more understanding for Roz if she found a less plastic man on the production crew. I didn't watch this week b/c our lame bachelor cannot compete with the Olympic games. Any mention of 'le grand scandale' involving Vienna?

    Cause, you know, if a 23-year-old white trash hoochie from Florida took some uh, compromising photos that got out on the internet or something, I'd be SHOCKED, simply (koffkoff) shocked if that were true.

    Jake is nearly 10 years older than Vienna, but evidently has the mentality of an 18 year old boy if he thinks Vienna is his perfect match. If he just wanted to mess around with a hot bod-girl who knows what she's doing, he should have kept Gia. She's much easier on the eyes, and the ears.

  2. #302
    FORT Fogey C4Real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Milky Way Galaxy
    Posts
    944

    Re: Vienna

    I'm another Vienna fan. It's been awhile since I've posted on her thread so I just wanted to chime in and say that I've really loved watching her this season. I think she's an absolutely beautiful girl whether blonde or brunette. Her eyes sparkle with life and her smile lights up the room. She's bursting with life which is contagious and I think she's infected Jake with her enthusiasms. They look so relaxed and comfortable together. He's very playful with her which I haven't seen with any of the other girls. Hang in there Vienna! You'll get a chance to speak for yourself soon enough.

  3. #303
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Mid-South
    Posts
    942

    Re: Vienna

    Quote Originally Posted by C4Real;3832970;
    I'm another Vienna fan. It's been awhile since I've posted on her thread so I just wanted to chime in and say that I've really loved watching her this season. I think she's an absolutely beautiful girl whether blonde or brunette. Her eyes sparkle with life and her smile lights up the room. She's bursting with life which is contagious and I think she's infected Jake with her enthusiasms. They look so relaxed and comfortable together. He's very playful with her which I haven't seen with any of the other girls. Hang in there Vienna! You'll get a chance to speak for yourself soon enough.
    Vienna was not my first choice to win by a long shot. But I do think she is a very positive person and seems to love life and live to the fullest, as you would expect a 23-year-old to do. And seeing her and Jake together, I agree with you, she has rubbed off on him some, and he seemed to need that! Even if she does wint and they don't stay together, I think her influence may have loosened him up a bit, and he will benefit from their relationship.

    And regarding what another poster said about Jake being a 32-year-old man, I have thought this odd myself - is 25 now the upper limit for even men over 30? Yikes!

  4. #304
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    317

    Re: Vienna

    Does anyone know what kind of ring it is she wears? The one that her dad bought her to remind her not to elope again? I know it's pink, but that's all.

  5. #305
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    504

    Re: Vienna

    Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3833350;
    Does anyone know what kind of ring it is she wears? The one that her dad bought her to remind her not to elope again? I know it's pink, but that's all.
    Her father had to REMIND her not to elope again? Seems to me that she really should be able to remember that without any reminders from her father.

  6. #306
    FORT Regular realitygirl523's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    64

    Re: Vienna

    i just have my doubts and reservations about Vienna and have for along time ever since the beginning when she said she a daddy princess kinda of feel bad if she is the final one i hope that they do last if she is the final one cause with all the bad stuff going about her in the tabloids make me wonder are they going to last long are they going to be a forever couple if she does get handed that final rose. I just think that she can be more humble and reserved in what she says but with what her family says it understandable cause she has been so defensive all along and has always had to do that from when she was young it seems to me she doesnt work and i hope she does so she and jake can be two halfs that are coming together to be to together for all time cause i want Jake to be happy with Vienna or if not then not

  7. #307
    FORT Fan Specialized's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    287

    Re: Vienna

    Well, I said it before and I'll say it again. Vienna is the star of this show.
    It would have been dull without her spark and vitality!
    I loved the "video" comments made by her best friend, Miss. Florida. I can see why they are best friends, and have a lot of "fun" times together.
    Keep smiling Vienna! The best is yet to come.

  8. #308
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Vienna

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm MEL;3833099;
    Vienna was not my first choice to win by a long shot. But I do think she is a very positive person and seems to love life and live to the fullest, as you would expect a 23-year-old to do. And seeing her and Jake together, I agree with you, she has rubbed off on him some, and he seemed to need that! Even if she does wint and they don't stay together, I think her influence may have loosened him up a bit, and he will benefit from their relationship.

    And regarding what another poster said about Jake being a 32-year-old man, I have thought this odd myself - is 25 now the upper limit for even men over 30? Yikes!
    I agree with you about Vienna being a happy go lucky person who brings out the kid in Jake. You didn't say it in those same words, but that seems to be what you are referring to. On their FD, you could tell that they had a fun time together as they were playing with their swords and the whole eye patch scene.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

  9. #309
    Premium Member jelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Under the big umbrella
    Posts
    3,914

    Re: Vienna

    Will Jake's stability ground Vienna? Will Vienna inject more fun into Jakes existence? Or will their differences drive them apart?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

  10. #310
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Vienna

    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3833982;
    Will Jake's stability ground Vienna? Will Vienna inject more fun into Jakes existence? Or will their differences drive them apart?
    IF Jake picks Vienna, I don't see a long-lasting relationship. I just think that out of her and Tenley, he should pick Vienna. Neither relationship would work out in the long run though imo.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.